[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
NoImagination wrote:
"
MADofVie wrote:
I am always confused, how damage can be pushed. I am struggling pushing mine by huge steps. Currently stucking at 730k boss dps. What would be the best strongest improvements for a small budget (6ex)?

Could you make your character public please? It's much easier to look at gear that way than importing to POB.

For whatever it's worth, I'm 348k hideout DPS & ~8.3k eHP so there may be ideas you can borrow from that character.

It should be public now.
"
MADofVie wrote:
It should be public now.

Out of interest, what's your hideout DPS, with only auras on?

As for boosting tips: quality on DPS gems adds up pretty quickly.

I'd go for 2x medium cluster jewels at the expense of coldhearted calculation and written in blood. Medium cluster jewels can give pretty huge boosts. Coordination & precision are good passives to take rather than +30 dex if you can find the points. The jewel socket near Mystic Bulwark is easy to get to/too.

Then you're into Watcher's Eye kind of upgrades. %cold damage is cheap - 35c last time I checked - and you have a free jewel socket with a couple of passive points. Better mods are available at 3-4ex.

After that you're probably looking at wanting damage on gloves, then into +2 gem amulets and +gems Soul Mantle, and flask upgrades in there somewhere.
Last edited by NoImagination on Feb 10, 2021, 2:42:29 AM
"
NoImagination wrote:
"
MADofVie wrote:
It should be public now.

Out of interest, what's your hideout DPS, with only auras on?

As for boosting tips: quality on DPS gems adds up pretty quickly.

I'd go for 2x medium cluster jewels at the expense of coldhearted calculation and written in blood. Medium cluster jewels can give pretty huge boosts. Coordination & precision are good passives to take rather than +30 dex if you can find the points. The jewel socket near Mystic Bulwark is easy to get to/too.

Then you're into Watcher's Eye kind of upgrades. %cold damage is cheap - 35c last time I checked - and you have a free jewel socket with a couple of passive points. Better mods are available at 3-4ex.

After that you're probably looking at wanting damage on gloves, then into +2 gem amulets and +gems Soul Mantle, and flask upgrades in there somewhere.

My hideout dps with hatred on is 120k

Thanks for the hint with Coordination & precision. The swith to those and the introduction of one medium cluster brought me an upgrade to 128k hideout dps (10% more in PoB) without loosing the 30dex :)

Now I'll head for the watchers eye and maybe I'll look into introducing a second curse
Last edited by MADofVie on Feb 10, 2021, 3:05:30 AM
I figured out how to do double cluster jewels properly. Down to 7.9k eDPS, but up to 412k hideout DPS. Quite a few more optimisations to go, but the character is public if anyone wants to see how.

In Harvest I hit 500k hideout DPS at > 8k eHP and 75/40 block with glancing blows. We can't repeat the last of those, but I think we can get faaaairly close to the first this league, while staying over 8k eHP. Harvest crafting basically perfect gear is doable, and elevated mods are helpful. Once you're all the way at the top end, I think that makes Atziri's Reflection superior to Viridi's Veil, but only just.
Last edited by NoImagination on Feb 10, 2021, 5:59:38 AM
Hi team,

Just rolled =2 to level of socket projectile gems on soul mantle. Should i stick to this or go for +1 to all socketed gems?

Cheers guys.
Depends on the rest of your build. It's pretty close, but best to check it out in path of building community fork first.
Standard Wallach build with no enlightened.
Hello :)

Ppl please, I need some recommendations :D
Build is nice, but I need help what upgrade next.
I have still problem with stay alive :D (T14-T16 maps).Many times I was killed by one hit( I think for me the biggest problem :/ ). I didnt complete A4 Sirus XD
DPS is still not a max (in Hideout with auras, max number of curses and active Arcane Surge --> 171k DPS) but I think good.
Can you pls recommend me what to do next?
My profile is public or should I put here POB link?

Last edited by DK_Nani on Feb 10, 2021, 7:18:00 AM
"
DK_Nani wrote:
I have still problem with stay alive :D (T14-T16 maps).Many times I was killed by one hit( I think for me the biggest problem :/ ). I didnt complete A4 Sirus XD

Your eHP is about 7.2k - you can get to about 8k, but that's it. Your biggest problem is almost certainly DPS and then playstyle. For the latter, cast totems ahead of you as you go, and things don't often reach you to attack.

You have taken both paths to Retribution/Sanctity, but those nodes are very inefficient, so you should remove one route there. I'd drop the Elemental Focus passive points too.

Then you can spend points getting a second medium cluster jewel. I don't think I'd use a curse medium if I were you, I don't think it's really worth it until you can double curse. You can put a cheap watcher's eye in one of the sockets too.

You have way more resists than you need. Better to maximise life on items and DPS instead. You also want at least one big chaos resist mod somewhere.

Finally, you can upgrade wands relatively easily. You want one projectile speed, but can have 11 other DPS mods. Right now, you have 7.
How do you calculate the eHP btw?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info