[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
eosguy wrote:
"
beeftrumpet wrote:
"
eosguy wrote:
@hadc any tip for Atziri? Somehow I keep getting one shot or cannot move out fast enough

Get reflect immune
Yugul alone will suffice or Yugul and other items that has reflect immmunity like Sibyl's Lament?

Yugul is enough, just need to learn the timing to drop your skills and get out of the way before her reflect kicks in. You have enough DPS to down her quite quickly so should be fine. During the phase with 4 atziri, avoid the ones holding up a mirror (those will reflect).
"
eosguy wrote:
"
beeftrumpet wrote:
"
eosguy wrote:
@hadc any tip for Atziri? Somehow I keep getting one shot or cannot move out fast enough

Get reflect immune
Yugul alone will suffice or Yugul and other items that has reflect immmunity like Sibyl's Lament?

You can also try to not hit the clone holding up the mirror as thats the one that reflects, kind of difficult with a dot build, or it was for me at least
Probably best/easier to be completely immune. Sibyls will work with yugul also there are some elemental mastery nodes in the passive tree that give 60% reduced reflected damage if your passive tree goes anywhere near one.Probably cheaper to do that if swapping sibyls means you need other items as well to get stats or resits back
Last edited by beeftrumpet on Mar 18, 2022, 5:02:07 AM
Only the hit dmg will reflect but not DOT so it’s ok to drop the skills BEFORE they came on. That’s how I do it, I can do it deathless if my timing is good even without yugul but yes, it’s risky.
"
hadc wrote:
Only the hit dmg will reflect but not DOT so it’s ok to drop the skills BEFORE they came on. That’s how I do it, I can do it deathless if my timing is good even without yugul but yes, it’s risky.

It was probably having vortex on my move button that kept getting me destroyed in that case then :P
On uber atziri at least, normal was fine
Last edited by beeftrumpet on Mar 18, 2022, 5:10:52 AM
"
beeftrumpet wrote:
"
hadc wrote:

It was probably having vortex on my move button that kept getting me destroyed in that case then :P
Meaning don't put vortex on left click if fighting uber atziri?
"
eosguy wrote:
"
beeftrumpet wrote:
"
hadc wrote:

Meaning don't put vortex on left click if fighting uber atziri?

It’s ok to have vortex on left click, you just need to make sure to cast all your DPS skills before Atziri comes “on”, run far far away and let the DOTs do their thing. It’s easier to show it, but not sure if I have any video captured.
Is anyone willing to look through my gear and offer suggestions about upgrades? I have about 50 EX to work with. DPS feels alright now that I have a +2 wand but more DPS would be great. I'm just not sure how to go about it. Toughness is good except sometimes I get wrecked by ignite. I usually play non-meta builds in SSF HC. It was great to find this thread and the POB, but now I'm just overwhelmed.

"
hadc wrote:

It’s ok to have vortex on left click, you just need to make sure to cast all your DPS skills before Atziri comes “on”, run far far away and let the DOTs do their thing. It’s easier to show it, but not sure if I have any video captured.

OK I think I understand. Will give it a try and appreciate it if you do find any videos to share. :)
"
VeePow wrote:
Is anyone willing to look through my gear and offer suggestions about upgrades? I have about 50 EX to work with. DPS feels alright now that I have a +2 wand but more DPS would be great. I'm just not sure how to go about it. Toughness is good except sometimes I get wrecked by ignite. I usually play non-meta builds in SSF HC. It was great to find this thread and the POB, but now I'm just overwhelmed.

Some hunter influenced gloves with more ES and cold dot multi (can go up to 20%)
Then roll for cold dot multi with the new eldritch currency which can go up to 20% if you use orb of conflict to reach the higher tiers, the other eldritch currency can roll 3% damage per 100 intellect as well

Also try and get a shavs with +2 or +4 to socketed gems duration/aoe +4 is pricey though

I think in shaks pob there is also a rare necklace with +1 cold +1 intellect gems roll on it which can be used instead of chayula but I imagine isnt cheap

Any of those should pump your damage up, also run lab for enchants on helm, boots and gloves. You can also get boots with higher ES an elder ring with some damage on it maybe
"
VeePow wrote:

Someone did a video on how to play Wintertide brand on YouTube - in terms of how often it should be cast.

As for getting wrecked by ignite, take Aberrath as your Pantheon. It certainly helped me. And also have it on one of your flasks to remove ignite and burning.

Other than that try to get cold dot multi in your gloves from one of the eldritch implicits.

If budget allows get +2 Shavs (I heard +2 +2 is 80ex) and also helmet enchant for Bane or Wintertide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info