[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
beeftrumpet wrote:

I set it up like the notes in shaks pob suggest

I think his pob is configured more for WTB and some of the config notes are spread thoughout his notes.

As you are using punishment you should tick 'is the enemy on low life' in the config - its not perfect since we dont have it 100% up but somewhere between the number shown ticked and unticked will be the real damage.

I also tick 'do you use frenzy charges' - since cold snap gives us some (his setup doesn't use coldsnap). tick 'have you killed recently' and 'is the enemy chilled'.

I personally tick all my flasks too, since they are usually up if I am in a fight.

Last edited by kingkano on Mar 18, 2022, 2:05:52 PM
delete
Last edited by kingkano on Mar 18, 2022, 2:06:20 PM
Also I think for Wintertide the DPS is per brand. So if you have 5 active brands then 100k becomes 500k.

Off-topic:
Are the items that you guys own in the league brought forward to standard? Feel like "booking" a shav's +1 +2 chest if that's the case. Standard pricing are too expensive and the cheaper ones are mostly offline or from "retired" players.
"
eosguy wrote:
Also I think for Wintertide the DPS is per brand. So if you have 5 active brands then 100k becomes 500k.

Off-topic:
Are the items that you guys own in the league brought forward to standard? Feel like "booking" a shav's +1 +2 chest if that's the case. Standard pricing are too expensive and the cheaper ones are mostly offline or from "retired" players.

I have +4 Shav in standard from 3.16 LOL.
"
eosguy wrote:

Off-topic:

Yes, at the end of the league, full character and stash is migrated to standard. Most people never log into standard or use any of their stuff though!
"
eosguy wrote:
"
andrew8448 wrote:
Is it right to run an unlinked Creeping Frost and just slap on Frost Bomb?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZVlNVNTAh8

Just sharing an alternate way of playing :)

Thanks to this video, I sold my Lvl20/20 Divergent Creeping Frost for 20EX, I think I bought it for around 1EX few weeks back LOL.

Anyway, I tried that build but with Low life and aegis Aurora, was able to get to about 1.5mil per projectile but needed quite a lot of points to get power charges and invest in crit, I got “the interrogation” to make up for about half of the crit chance against bosses. DPS seems fine but I had to drop melding and purity of ice to fit herald of ice. It was good fun trying out different build but I didn’t like the lack of defence so I switch back to my good old Cold DOT pretty quickly lol
"
kingkano wrote:

Yes, at the end of the league, full character and stash is migrated to standard. Most people never log into standard or use any of their stuff though!
No wonder there are so many things listed but somehow inactive... or those players just quit.
"
eosguy wrote:
"
kingkano wrote:

No wonder there are so many things listed but somehow inactive... or those players just quit.

I think most players only play in league, do you play only in standard?
"
hadc wrote:

I think most players only play in league, do you play only in standard?

Played in league twice but that was more than 2 years ago. Because... it gets tiring playing same story over and over again. :(
Just got 100 with this build in league ^_^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info