[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
beeftrumpet wrote:
"
hadc wrote:

Thanks! I didn’t know about this harvest sextant! I’ll give them a go when I get bored of farming Expedition and Aisling 🙂

Hey, I have been looking at your build and playing around with trying to make it fit into my gear and skills in pob but I seem to be missing 1% to max cold res to hit 90%.
I have +1% to cold on gloves and boots and the 5% from aegis and 5% purity of ice but still stuck at 89% I am missing something obvious but I cant find it lol

Might be aura effect? which increases the max res given from purity of ice. Make sure you have all the nodes selected (you seem to on your current build)
"
kingkano wrote:
"
beeftrumpet wrote:
"
hadc wrote:

Thanks! I didn’t know about this harvest sextant! I’ll give them a go when I get bored of farming Expedition and Aisling 🙂

Hey, I have been looking at your build and playing around with trying to make it fit into my gear and skills in pob but I seem to be missing 1% to max cold res to hit 90%.
I have +1% to cold on gloves and boots and the 5% from aegis and 5% purity of ice but still stuck at 89% I am missing something obvious but I cant find it lol

Might be aura effect? which increases the max res given from purity of ice. Make sure you have all the nodes selected (you seem to on your current build)

Ah I figured it out, I swapped in an amulet with +1 cold gem and +1 to all skill gems and its now 90% I have a feeling that last 1% wont be cheap to get in with needing a +2 amulet
"
beeftrumpet wrote:

Ah I figured it out, I swapped in an amulet with +1 cold gem and +1 to all skill gems and its now 90% I have a feeling that last 1% wont be cheap to get in with needing a +2 amulet

Is your Purity of Ice level 21 as well? I found I needed to get that. the level 20 gem doesn't get you enough.
"
kingkano wrote:
"
beeftrumpet wrote:

Is your Purity of Ice level 21 as well? I found I needed to get that. the level 20 gem doesn't get you enough.

That may be it, I just added the gem in pob probably didnt have a corrupted level 21
Hi guys, i feel i am at the end of this build and it has been a lot of fun.
I have given up on trying to get the +1 to max cold resist ES boots, been checking for a week and they are just not coming up so 89% to all resists is ok for me.
Having said all that if someone can come up with a DPS improvement in the 4ex department then please tell me otherwise thanks for all the support given.
Cheers.
"
beeftrumpet wrote:
"
kingkano wrote:
"
beeftrumpet wrote:

That may be it, I just added the gem in pob probably didnt have a corrupted level 21

You just need lvl23 purity of ice to get 5% max cold res so yes +2 on your amulet helps. Lvl21 purity of ice or +1 on wand helps as well.
Last edited by hadc on Mar 8, 2022, 6:00:39 PM
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Hi guys, i feel i am at the end of this build and it has been a lot of fun.
I have given up on trying to get the +1 to max cold resist ES boots, been checking for a week and they are just not coming up so 89% to all resists is ok for me.
Having said all that if someone can come up with a DPS improvement in the 4ex department then please tell me otherwise thanks for all the support given.
Cheers.
Give up whispers of doom and go for snowforged. It's free DPS except for the 4 regrets you need.
Thanks eosguy but i do feel when i use the 3 curses my DPS goes way up so won't go for your suggestion, but thanks again.
Recently did a juiced/scarabed T16 full delerium map and was hardly touching the 2 delerium bosses without using the curses.
@edmoses alright. Maybe another way to get a bit more DPS is to look for other cobalt jewels?
"
hadc wrote:

You just need lvl23 purity of ice to get 5% max cold res so yes +2 on your amulet helps. Lvl21 purity of ice or +1 on wand helps as well.

It says in pob my purity is 21 +3 the same as what yours is in the pob
When I swap in your neck item res goes to 90% and purity is now 21 +4
Not sure whats going on with my pob as it says purity is giving 5% res with the +3 and +4
Last edited by beeftrumpet on Mar 9, 2022, 4:43:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info