[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
donbrawler wrote:
hahaha, little secret heist/harvest/expedition is sort of boring but best money makers in game :D

Damn man youre a crafting god!
"
Garfunkel wrote:
Not possible to find a cluster jewel with Deep Chil, Prismatic Heart, Widespread Destruction AND +% elemental resistances as small passive. Not even possible to search for %elemental resistances as passive bonus. Please , correct PoB
Use Craftofexile.com. You can get +4 all ele with ilvl 84 and lots of luck. Also spam with fossil crafting
"
kingkano wrote:
"
Garfunkel wrote:
Not possible to find a cluster jewel with Deep Chil, Prismatic Heart, Widespread Destruction AND +% elemental resistances as small passive. Not even possible to search for %elemental resistances as passive bonus. Please , correct PoB

Try using ~ before your text when searching for fields to add. Changed my life learning that trick. ie

~ resistance

brings up anything mentioning it.

Anyways - https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Archnemesis/gJpm7K5hQ

Oh thanks a lot! Sorry for my mistake
"
donbrawler wrote:
hahaha, little secret heist/harvest/expedition is sort of boring but best money makers in game :D

Harvests till good? I tried it early league but feels bad without “mature watchstone”, I’m just starting expedition now, it’s good so far!

As for heist, any specific way you do it? Unusual gem?
"
hadc wrote:
"
donbrawler wrote:

Harvests till good? I tried it early league but feels bad without “mature watchstone”, I’m just starting expedition now, it’s good so far!

There is a new sextant

Plants Harvested in Areas are more likely to give less common Crafting Options
Harvest Monsters in Areas have 100% more Life
Harvests in Areas contain at least one Crop of Blue Plants

for heist, just run bunch of deception contracts for cheaper grand heist just run the gems grand heist
Last edited by donbrawler on Mar 6, 2022, 5:34:39 PM
"
donbrawler wrote:
"
hadc wrote:
"
donbrawler wrote:

There is a new sextant

Plants Harvested in Areas are more likely to give less common Crafting Options
Harvest Monsters in Areas have 100% more Life
Harvests in Areas contain at least one Crop of Blue Plants

for heist, just run bunch of deception contracts for cheaper grand heist just run the gems grand heist

Thanks! I didn’t know about this harvest sextant! I’ll give them a go when I get bored of farming Expedition and Aisling 🙂
I'm playing Wintertide Brand, with Vortex on click. I really like running legion in maps but with brands it's hard to proc with the frozen purple guys.
I was wondering if anyone has an suggestions for a quick skill swap either Vortex or WTB, I could do just for legion encounters that would proc the frozen legions without nerfing me too much for when I have to fight them.

Just playing around in my hideout I was thinking maybe Eye of Winter or Glacial Cascade?

Here are my 6L and 4L

I know this is not that important or worthwhile but I just thought it would be a fun little problem to solve
"
retiredgoat wrote:
I'm playing Wintertide Brand, with Vortex on click. I really like running legion in maps but with brands it's hard to proc with the frozen purple guys.

I know this is not that important or worthwhile but I just thought it would be a fun little problem to solve

In the old cold DOT setup we used Vaal Cold Snap (and I am back to that with Vortex as main). The Vaal side of it gives a really awesome timed AOE around you, a bit like a big vortex, so you can just run fast thru the legion and hit them all quick.

Not sure if you can use that or squeeze it in though. Being Vaal you need to pre-load it with souls before you can use it of course.

Sorry I don't know the 2 skills you mentioned to comment on them.
"
retiredgoat wrote:
I was wondering if anyone has an suggestions for a quick skill swap either Vortex or WTB, I could do just for legion encounters that would proc the frozen legions without nerfing me too much for when I have to fight them.

Just playing around in my hideout I was thinking maybe Eye of Winter or Glacial Cascade?

Here are my 6L and 4L

Those skills you mentioned would need you to go from cold dot to just cold % or spell % dmg? Not sure if it is worth the swap.

I find creeping frost is enough for clear and cold snap/Vaal cold snap for bigger packs or like they said legions.
"
hadc wrote:

Thanks! I didn’t know about this harvest sextant! I’ll give them a go when I get bored of farming Expedition and Aisling 🙂

Hey, I have been looking at your build and playing around with trying to make it fit into my gear and skills in pob but I seem to be missing 1% to max cold res to hit 90%.
I have +1% to cold on gloves and boots and the 5% from aegis and 5% purity of ice but still stuck at 89% I am missing something obvious but I cant find it lol
Last edited by beeftrumpet on Mar 8, 2022, 5:41:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info