3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I kill him only with this great BUILD !!!

Ok my Zombies and Skeletons^^
"
Blu3166 wrote:
"
tffiad wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:

Still need to have gem somewhere. It can go anywhere in setup... But no matter where it's put it makes no diff.

indeed, it makes a lot of sense.

i think its better to have aul with haste reserves no mana, place haste outside of enlighten, and fill the slot with another aura like banner/precision/anything for 35% if u got enough mana reserve from tree.

ive got only one question, is it worth in terms of dps, or generosity effect for pride is better than banner/35% aura for dps?

I don't think Generosity affects Pride. Been messing around with the aura setup in POB and I found removing Hatred and moving Pride to gloves, and adding Flesh & Stone + Maim Support into body gives slightly higher DPS.

On my POB Hatred in chest gives slightly more than Flesh + Maim. Also get a little bit potentially with carrion golem maiming but that is small.

Given mana reservation the only thing that would work is Precision. In POB this does give a little more DPS.. but it comes at a cost of another skill point to get 4% mana reservation.. which I would think is not worth it.

"
brunowa wrote:
"
elbowndg wrote:
"
elbowndg wrote:

How do you calculate your zombies true DMG?
I already imported my build to POB but dont know how to check it...

Anyone?

You goto configuration and select what configs you have.

Hmmm
I tried o set up everything, but it looks like im missing something or i dont understand it correctly.
Can you please check it and tell me if i did it good?
Im playing auras in chest setup with 1501 str

I will be really thankful for any help ;)
I want finally know what dmg i have
Last edited by elbowndg on Jan 22, 2020, 5:59:40 AM
Would the Dead Reckoning Cobalt Jewel be a decent starter jewel?
"
tffiad wrote:
"
Mubbsy wrote:
Is there a reason to pick a hunter belt with increased attribute % over an elder one with increased attribute %?

Elder bases are less than half the cost.

heavy belt -> elder

stygian -> hunter

Is eny post tutorial how we craft bel and elder weapon? I notice about 413, but not sure how to make fortify, +1 gems and avian skill.

Thenks.
"
Rima0 wrote:
"
tffiad wrote:
"
Mubbsy wrote:
Is there a reason to pick a hunter belt with increased attribute % over an elder one with increased attribute %?

Elder bases are less than half the cost.

heavy belt -> elder

stygian -> hunter

Is eny post tutorial how we craft bel and elder weapon? I notice about 413, but not sure how to make fortify, +1 gems and avian skill.

Thenks.

weapon -> 413.

belt for stygian vise with hunter influence i think its chaos spam.

for elder idk, i just bought mine as is.
This is by far the best build I have ever played! Killed all content with ease! But i have adjusted the Aura's a little bit so it fits my playstyle better!

Thanks for the build, its HUGE.

I have some questions...

POB says that Ruthless gives almost 100k dps to zombies over Feeding frenzy. How is so? Why is Feeding frenzy that necessary?

I'm planning to carry 6-L Zombie on weapong and 6-L Skel on Armor, using 4-L gloves for Auras. Which auras do you think are better for 4 sockets?
"
Shinowa86 wrote:
Thanks for the build, its HUGE.

I have some questions...

POB says that Ruthless gives almost 100k dps to zombies over Feeding frenzy. How is so? Why is Feeding frenzy that necessary?

I'm planning to carry 6-L Zombie on weapong and 6-L Skel on Armor, using 4-L gloves for Auras. Which auras do you think are better for 4 sockets?

feeding frenzy just makes the zombie AI a little better. but you can swap out for a better dps gem, juat try it out and see how it feels for you. put feeding frenzy linked to the carrion golem and you can keep the damage buff for zombies
Last edited by crazypearce on Jan 22, 2020, 7:20:25 AM
"
RWJaraxxus wrote:

Hello! This is my current setup right now. I literally just start to play this build yesterday. I leveld up my gems. Everything is ok. Im running t16 maps with no problem. Even i killed the one of conqueror like in 10 seconds but i have a problem.

I cant run blight maps. I dont know whats the problem. I failed a t15 map and im using towers and all that staf. I just couldnt understand why. Im not dying in the map. Mobs are just destroying to pump. I have 1216 str, 14 zombies, 3 spectres, a carrion golem and a animated guardin with dying breath and some allies items. What am i missing ? Do i need more zombies ? or should i use another skele setup just for blight maps ? I really like the build but i need help.

i wanted repost again. Then i'll be gone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info