3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
RWJaraxxus wrote:
"
RWJaraxxus wrote:

Hello! This is my current setup right now. I literally just start to play this build yesterday. I leveld up my gems. Everything is ok. Im running t16 maps with no problem. Even i killed the one of conqueror like in 10 seconds but i have a problem.

I cant run blight maps. I dont know whats the problem. I failed a t15 map and im using towers and all that staf. I just couldnt understand why. Im not dying in the map. Mobs are just destroying to pump. I have 1216 str, 14 zombies, 3 spectres, a carrion golem and a animated guardin with dying breath and some allies items. What am i missing ? Do i need more zombies ? or should i use another skele setup just for blight maps ? I really like the build but i need help.

i wanted repost again. Then i'll be gone.

Anoint your rings. That will boost whatever towers you are using.
"
RWJaraxxus wrote:
"
RWJaraxxus wrote:

Hello! This is my current setup right now. I literally just start to play this build yesterday. I leveld up my gems. Everything is ok. Im running t16 maps with no problem. Even i killed the one of conqueror like in 10 seconds but i have a problem.

I cant run blight maps. I dont know whats the problem. I failed a t15 map and im using towers and all that staf. I just couldnt understand why. Im not dying in the map. Mobs are just destroying to pump. I have 1216 str, 14 zombies, 3 spectres, a carrion golem and a animated guardin with dying breath and some allies items. What am i missing ? Do i need more zombies ? or should i use another skele setup just for blight maps ? I really like the build but i need help.

I just replace feeding frenzy for vaal skeletons for blight map and it helps
So much your zombies can do with enemies coming from all directions
Last edited by snowmittens on Jan 22, 2020, 7:54:07 AM
Quick question. I'm new to PoB. I've got a 6L and a 5L (still saving for the 6L Geofri's)

Would it be better to run 6L zombies and 5L auras or 6L auras and 5L zombies? Or are skellies better than auras or zombies at a 5L?
"
snowmittens wrote:
"
RWJaraxxus wrote:
"
RWJaraxxus wrote:

I just replace feeding frenzy for vaal skeletons for blight map and it helps
So much your zombies can do with enemies coming from all directions

i'll try this. and im gonna try to get more zombies i guess. Otherwise im gonna reroll the char. Thank you.
with such gear u should be able to run any blight map right now.

as for amount of minions..

21 lvl of zombies or spectres will add u one more. so ull have 15zombies and 4spectres.

if u feel that u struggle to beat blight map, place vaal skeles instead of any support gem in ur weapon. i usually swapped minion damage, because aggresive AI is nice on blight.

also if u build towers properly 50% of all mobs will not pass them at all.
"
DamagePlanX wrote:
Quick question. I'm new to PoB. I've got a 6L and a 5L (still saving for the 6L Geofri's)

Would it be better to run 6L zombies and 5L auras or 6L auras and 5L zombies? Or are skellies better than auras or zombies at a 5L?

I would think 6L the zombies, because if you can't afford 2 6L's, then you def can't afford a lvl 4 enlighten (6ex last I checked) to run the 6L aura chest setup.

Skellies are fine too though instead of auras, personal preference. My zombies don't need much backup, but I can see scenarios like blighted maps where it would be useful to have a lvl 20 skellies to slot in.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 22, 2020, 8:22:21 AM
Soo I'm feeling that I die way to easy and do not actually do that much damage,

I'm missing Watcher Eye tho. Would the gems levels and quality on them help tremondously in terms of actually killing stuff THAT much faster?

On Gloves i run Carrion Golem with Maim. Its useless because Maim is only for the Golem, not for my Zombies?

Want switch Maim for Flame Dash.
Going to be swapping to new class, so selling out whole build set.

Build was super fun, able to clear Sirus A8 mad easy, 16k+ EHP atm, can get higher but had no need to upgrade items.

PM me ingame @ TheBabyYodaa

"
brunowa wrote:
Wow... I am REALLY liking this setup guys.

Thanks to Durahal's Thread of Hope suggestion I've done some tweaking and it's pretty damn awesome. It's a perfect blend of both the tankiness of Geofri's and the damage of Victario's... it doesn't match either, but it's a nice balance:

You can check my skilltree.

Currently at 6500 life and 6500 ES for 13k eHP

1500 strength for 16 zombies.

7 Auras are (yes... 7!!):
Pride, Hatred, Dread Banner, Clarity, Vaal Haste all linked with Generosity for more effect. Also have Discipline in gloves that can be interchanged with Purity of Elements or Skitterbots when needed. Also have Aspect of avian.

It's a BEAST and I may make this official in the guide as a perfect blend of the 2 already available options between Geofri's and Victarios.

NP Brunowa - always glad to contribute info!

I had some time to play with it some more and it feels incredibly strong, every boss is insta-dead or phased and 16k eHP feels good. Mapping is feels smoother being able to spam leap slam with attack speed from Spiritual Command.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info