3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
tffiad wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
Vaal Haste is not active... only for bosses.

This gives Avian as well.

So we get Pride, Hatred, Dread Banner, Clarity and Vaal Haste all linked with Generosity.

We get Discipline on top and also Aspect of the Avian.

WIN!

why u link pride with enlighten if u already have it no mana reserved?

Still need to have gem somewhere. It can go anywhere in setup... But no matter where it's put it makes no diff.
"
brunowa wrote:
Wow... I am REALLY liking this setup guys.

Thanks to Durahal's Thread of Hope suggestion I've done some tweaking and it's pretty damn awesome. It's a perfect blend of both the tankiness of Geofri's and the damage of Victario's... it doesn't match either, but it's a nice balance:

You can check my skilltree.

Currently at 6500 life and 6500 ES for 13k eHP

1500 strength for 16 zombies.

7 Auras are (yes... 7!!):
Pride, Hatred, Dread Banner, Clarity, Vaal Haste all linked with Generosity for more effect. Also have Discipline in gloves that can be interchanged with Purity of Elements or Skitterbots when needed. Also have Aspect of avian.

It's a BEAST and I may make this official in the guide as a perfect blend of the 2 already available options between Geofri's and Victarios.

Wow that thread of hope placement is insane, opens up so many new tree paths. Keep it up bruno! I'm loving the new changes
Last edited by sabermetrics on Jan 22, 2020, 1:54:13 AM
The Lethal Pride Jewel has to be the worst thing in the game, it just swallows all my money whole.

I am giving up at this point, im not thrilled with the placement and I really wanted either extra fortify or intimidate but im quitting with;

15% Increased Strength / 40 Flat Strength / Attack Dmg Leeched as Life / 5% Physical taken as Fire Dmg

It will let me break 1500 with just 1 brawn or flat STR/ES jewel thrown in so it will do, I dont want to give up my Stampede Boots or go through the drama of a double influenced neck for any more STR, 1500 and a lil change will be good.
guys i currently have 1 exalted orb and 300 chaos, how much currency do i need so i can craft the weapon with or without fortify?
Hello, I read the guide but I'm still very much overwhelmed on my choices of 2handers that I can buy. could someone point me in the right direction of a 2hander with a budget of 10ex?
Mathil Fan Girl
Love it

Just linked my 5th(!) six link item this league(my good ol' 5l Geoffris which served me since league start chest for 200 orbs). I really think they make linking much easier this league

Also I'm about to hit my 36th achievements today ,well on my way towards 600 delve depth, complete all maps in the atlas and first time got higher level then 95. I was beginning to wonder what to do next...

Thanks to Brunwa and Durahal recent ideas I'll have more things to tinker with! (just bought a 6L saq nest chest) HEHEHE

Love it!

Last edited by snowmittens on Jan 22, 2020, 3:39:09 AM
"
brunowa wrote:
Wow... I am REALLY liking this setup guys.

Thanks to Durahal's Thread of Hope suggestion I've done some tweaking and it's pretty damn awesome. It's a perfect blend of both the tankiness of Geofri's and the damage of Victario's... it doesn't match either, but it's a nice balance:

You can check my skilltree.

Currently at 6500 life and 6500 ES for 13k eHP

1500 strength for 16 zombies.

7 Auras are (yes... 7!!):
Pride, Hatred, Dread Banner, Clarity, Vaal Haste all linked with Generosity for more effect. Also have Discipline in gloves that can be interchanged with Purity of Elements or Skitterbots when needed. Also have Aspect of avian.

It's a BEAST and I may make this official in the guide as a perfect blend of the 2 already available options between Geofri's and Victarios.

[Can this setup be done without watchers??. Nice mix btw :)]
"
brunowa wrote:
"
tffiad wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
Vaal Haste is not active... only for bosses.

This gives Avian as well.

So we get Pride, Hatred, Dread Banner, Clarity and Vaal Haste all linked with Generosity.

We get Discipline on top and also Aspect of the Avian.

WIN!

why u link pride with enlighten if u already have it no mana reserved?

Still need to have gem somewhere. It can go anywhere in setup... But no matter where it's put it makes no diff.

indeed, it makes a lot of sense.

i think its better to have aul with haste reserves no mana, place haste outside of enlighten, and fill the slot with another aura like banner/precision/anything for 35% if u got enough mana reserve from tree.

ive got only one question, is it worth in terms of dps, or generosity effect for pride is better than banner/35% aura for dps?
Sorry for the newbie question. I'm trying to follow the regular end game setup. How do I run Pride, Vulnerability, Discipline & Dread Banner altogether? I have no enough reservation to run Vulnerability.
"
brunowa wrote:

You can't get more movement speed with those boots.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend them because they slow you down. But it does provide a "cruisy" playstyle because you just hold down cyclone key and move through everything at a constant speed.

Using alternate boots with strength or resistances you could free up passive points and spec into more damage too.

ur movement speed with those boots stays on par with 50% movespeed boots. this boots allow u use cyclone setup in chest and add some useful gems to cast while channeling chain, since u cyclone all time anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info