3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

With the standard build setup, are you guys using phase run or withering step? Withering seems better but I am not sure..
"
mgamal2018 wrote:
can anyone link the caft guide for amulet and belt plz

Amulet you get a shaper base and alt until you get increased attributes. Get a strength base amulet with warlord influence. Get %strength on it. Make sure its the only warlord mod on the item.

Now you get an awakeners orb and use it on the shaper base. Click on the warlord base and it will create a new item with both %strength and attributes. Then you have to pray to rngjesus that it rolls with usable stats.

In terms of belt just buy a hunter stygian and chaos spam. Can take a lot of spamming but you should get one for a much cheaper price than what they sell for
a bit more of an extensive amulet craft guide on page 563

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/563

I am interested in belts though as that's my next piece of gear im upgrading, need one with at least 14% attributes and 91 str.

Is there any benefit of hunter vs elder?

Also if we are crafting the belt, are we better off chaos spamming or alt spamming til t1 str or attributes% and regaling. And then scour and repeat until something good pops up.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 21, 2020, 11:04:09 PM
I've spent an hour combing through these replies trying to find discussion about the bandits. Is it really necessary to kill al three of them to get the 2 extra passive points? Or could I help alira and get that all res help i desperately need?
It's not game breaking, just get what you need. I am almost 96 and working on some life nodes. If i didnt have the passives, i'd just miss the extra life.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
adrienvictor wrote:
"
adrienvictor wrote:

Anything I could improve/change?

I switched gear and added a lethal pride giving me 15%str in order to get 1500+ total strength. I have now 16Z but I lost something like 20k damage for my zombies (based on POB).

I feel tankier but of course, the boots are kinda slowing me down. Is there a way to get more movement speed?

cheers!

Sorry for the repost, but after the update in the alternate gear I am even more wondering what I could improve here :). My character is public if you guys want to check my tree.

I mean your already min/maxd pretty hard, im not sure going from 0.8 to 0.7 seconds per boss is going to matter much but I guess if your crazy bored you could go fancier on your belt.

Or do like I do and spend 2 hours a day running labyrinths to hate yourself and rnjesus.

I have the god belt but just a lowly astra neck so my project when gems are done will be the amulet, this is my baby;

You can't get more movement speed with those boots.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend them because they slow you down. But it does provide a "cruisy" playstyle because you just hold down cyclone key and move through everything at a constant speed.

Using alternate boots with strength or resistances you could free up passive points and spec into more damage too.
Last edited by brunowa on Jan 21, 2020, 11:17:18 PM
"
I've spent an hour combing through these replies trying to find discussion about the bandits. Is it really necessary to kill al three of them to get the 2 extra passive points? Or could I help alira and get that all res help i desperately need?

Kill All.

You can always spend those 2 points you get more resistances. There are +15% nodes just next to the pathing tree near Arcanists Dominion.

If you find you are strugglign late game for resistances then you can always re-spec your bandit choice.
Hi I have tried to follow this excellent build but I realised I am getting one shot pretty easily. Was wondering if anyone can take a look at my build and see what's lacking? I'm geared towards the speed build and 4.8 life and 2.5k ES after spirit offering. Running at 930ish str atm.

I managed to get a timeless jewel with +240% minion damage that I socket near Stamina node but I had to take out 8 skill points from Influence cluster in order for me to trigger those slum lord nodes. Will really appreciate some constructive advise. My profile should be available to view.

Apologies in advance but I don't know how to link my full gear in this thread.
How much clear speed would you really lose if you switched from the 2h setup and use montreguls grasp instead? Is the trade off really worth it? I’ve been trying to hit 100 and I’m 95 right now and die to some awakened 8 stuff still.
Just swapped to this build from the skeleton build so I'd like some help with some advice. I've got about 1ex to spend at the moment and I'd like to know where to put it.

I'm still running skellies in my 5L chest. Is it worth switching to auras with only 5L? If so what aura should I drop?

I'd also like some advice on my tree/jewels.
https://pastebin.com/GtTDE4Aa

I'm not sure I'm using my points efficiently and other than the unique jewels I have, I wonder if there's a no brainer to grab?

Is some gear investment my best bet at this point?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info