3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Wow... I am REALLY liking this setup guys.

Thanks to Durahal's Thread of Hope suggestion I've done some tweaking and it's pretty damn awesome. It's a perfect blend of both the tankiness of Geofri's and the damage of Victario's... it doesn't match either, but it's a nice balance:

You can check my skilltree.

Currently at 6500 life and 6500 ES for 13k eHP

1500 strength for 16 zombies.

7 Auras are (yes... 7!!):
Pride, Hatred, Dread Banner, Clarity, Vaal Haste all linked with Generosity for more effect. Also have Discipline in gloves that can be interchanged with Purity of Elements or Skitterbots when needed. Also have Aspect of avian.

It's a BEAST and I may make this official in the guide as a perfect blend of the 2 already available options between Geofri's and Victarios.

Last edited by brunowa on Jan 22, 2020, 12:22:31 AM
Guys i have a problem with my aura,
I can't activate all 4 at the same time. What can i do please ?
"
Doctor_Teh wrote:
So I have an open jewel slot and am pretty happy with my 6k life and 6k ES, so don't feel desperate for more strength. I'm surprised to see so few people using elegant hubris for DPS. Is there a reason most people are not opting for this, are the lost nodes that bad?

If I want more DPS, am I better off just going for a rare jewel with minion damage on it? Is there a good place to see discussion of the timeless jewels? I did read the FAQ in the guide. Just making sure elegant hubris isn't dumb to try, since most people are avoiding it.

there is no rare jewels which will gives 240/320% minion damage. im sitting with 240, and i think ive got a dps increase, a big one. felt like switching from queens escape to crafted weapon. everything just dies.

ill definetely go for 320%, if ill be lucky maybe ill get a chaos resist too.
"
I just checked the staff-section where the gear is explained in depth. What happened to the +1 Gems + Fortify + Avian Staffs?
Are they not good anymore?

saqawal's nest is good thing to use if u run avian. its not bad setup, but since we are mostly running auras, u may hit a point when u just will not have a mana to use avian.

speedmap build gives no chance to use it.

geofri build can use it but, i thought something like pride and skitterbots and dreadbanner will give u more dps?
"
adrienvictor wrote:

Anything I could improve/change?

I switched gear and added a lethal pride giving me 15%str in order to get 1500+ total strength. I have now 16Z but I lost something like 20k damage for my zombies (based on POB).

I feel tankier but of course, the boots are kinda slowing me down. Is there a way to get more movement speed?

cheers!

elegant hubris and hunter belt with %attr
"
JCOH35 wrote:
I was able to keep the best of both worlds switching to my

I am back to 1,466 STR, all I need to do now is divine spam my 10% Lethal Pride to 15 and I will have my 15th zombie back and the most amazing boots ever created.

if u swap ur rare jewel with corrupted blood to eff training ull get 1500str.

also u using 2bleed immune flasks and also u have bone armour which gives bleed immune too, is there a reason to keep that jewel?
"
brunowa wrote:
Vaal Haste is not active... only for bosses.

This gives Avian as well.

So we get Pride, Hatred, Dread Banner, Clarity and Vaal Haste all linked with Generosity.

We get Discipline on top and also Aspect of the Avian.

WIN!

why u link pride with enlighten if u already have it no mana reserved?
"
Durahal wrote:
Did some playing around with my tree - dropped grave intentions and melding wheel. Was able to pick up Enduring Bond, Sacrifice, and Spiritual Command and maximize my Lethal Pride (+20% str and +20% fortify effect).

Ended up losing about 900 eHP but now am at 1841 str without using any Brawn jewels.

All thanks to Thread of Hope.

For me brawn jewels were crap. U might want to try just getting jewels with 20+ strength life or es. I dropped brawn and added 7 of these and my strength went a lot higher. Having % amulet, boots, and belt

I'm at 15300 es as co. Not really sure what I could get that can really be better gear wise.

My lethal is 20% strength and 20 flat strength. I'm at 2300 strength with 18 zombies. My dps isn't crazy but high survivability.

I'm at 15300 es as co. Not really sure what I
could get that can really be better gear wise.

My lethal is 20% strength and 20 flat strength. I'm at 2300 strength with 18 zombies. My dps isn't crazy but high survivability.

Ci**

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info