3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Dang, it seems that I'm still dying on higher tier maps, trying to do all the content for the first time in this game.

So currently at 1417 STR, no watcher's eye yet, lethal pride also pretty bad even after 20 divine orbs :(

My current build

Gems pretty low cause I swapped to this build so leveling it slowly, but they won't really help with survi - 5790 HP and 5650ES,

what to do? Maybe there is something wrong?

Edit: also no Animate guardian, how much does it help? Is it worth to invest the currency into items for it?

Edit2: also why is hunter belt instead of elder preferred?
Last edited by xerospl on Jan 21, 2020, 9:15:00 PM

Any ideas on how to upgrade this?
Get a stygian wise and exalt it with hunter for the influence then chaos spamm?
"
adrienvictor wrote:

Anything I could improve/change?

I switched gear and added a lethal pride giving me 15%str in order to get 1500+ total strength. I have now 16Z but I lost something like 20k damage for my zombies (based on POB).

I feel tankier but of course, the boots are kinda slowing me down. Is there a way to get more movement speed?

cheers!

Sorry for the repost, but after the update in the alternate gear I am even more wondering what I could improve here :). My character is public if you guys want to check my tree.
"
adrienvictor wrote:
"
adrienvictor wrote:

I switched gear and added a lethal pride giving me 15%str in order to get 1500+ total strength. I have now 16Z but I lost something like 20k damage for my zombies (based on POB).

I feel tankier but of course, the boots are kinda slowing me down. Is there a way to get more movement speed?

cheers!

Sorry for the repost, but after the update in the alternate gear I am even more wondering what I could improve here :). My character is public if you guys want to check my tree.

I mean your already min/maxd pretty hard, im not sure going from 0.8 to 0.7 seconds per boss is going to matter much but I guess if your crazy bored you could go fancier on your belt.

Or do like I do and spend 2 hours a day running labyrinths to hate yourself and rnjesus.

I have the god belt but just a lowly astra neck so my project when gems are done will be the amulet, this is my baby;

Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 21, 2020, 9:26:29 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
adrienvictor wrote:
"
adrienvictor wrote:

cheers!

I mean your already min/maxd pretty hard, im not sure going from 0.8 to 0.7 seconds per boss is going to matter much but I guess if your crazy bored you could go fancier on your belt.

Or do like I do and spend 2 hours a day running labyrinths to hate yourself and rnjesus.

I have the god belt but just a lowly astra neck so my project when gems are done will be the amulet, this is my baby;

Hahaha yeah your belt KicksAss real bad.. I'm drooling :D!

You prob spent just on the belt than me on my entire gear.

But yeah you are right.. I'm being picky, I'm doing Sirus8 and Uber Elder deathless so there is nothing much to improve.
I'm just curious if anyone has found the next game-breaking setup :D. Using the stampede was a big step-up and gives more choices in the tree, just a shame we cant use quick flask with it :D
Hi just a quick question, what the optimal amount of STR to actually go for? I'm currently using the speed build and I don't even have 1000str rn. Is it really necessary? OR is there a nice number to go for realistically without GG gear
Last edited by ricmond on Jan 21, 2020, 9:45:40 PM
"
adrienvictor wrote:

Hahaha yeah your belt KicksAss real bad.. I'm drooling :D!

You prob spent just on the belt than me on my entire gear.

But yeah you are right.. I'm being picky, I'm doing Sirus8 and Uber Elder deathless so there is nothing much to improve.
I'm just curious if anyone has found the next game-breaking setup :D. Using the stampede was a big step-up and gives more choices in the tree, just a shame we cant use quick flask with it :D

The real fun is phasing Awakener 8 before he can do any abilities :)

Hello! This is my current setup right now. I literally just start to play this build yesterday. I leveld up my gems. Everything is ok. Im running t16 maps with no problem. Even i killed the one of conqueror like in 10 seconds but i have a problem.

I cant run blight maps. I dont know whats the problem. I failed a t15 map and im using towers and all that staf. I just couldnt understand why. Im not dying in the map. Mobs are just destroying to pump. I have 1216 str, 14 zombies, 3 spectres, a carrion golem and a animated guardin with dying breath and some allies items. What am i missing ? Do i need more zombies ? or should i use another skele setup just for blight maps ? I really like the build but i need help.
can anyone link the caft guide for amulet and belt plz
Man it feels good killing that stupid hurricane conqueror in 2 seconds.

On my last build, the RF tank, I had to dance around the screen for 3 minutes in the eye of that stupid storm hoping shed eventually stop being a ____ and move within range of me.

Now its just enter the portal and pick up my loot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info