3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

@Brunowa why dont you swap Discipline and pride? Pride reserves no mana with that amulet right so linking it to enlighten has no effect? While discipline does get affected by enlighten
"
Cyrom wrote:
@Brunowa why dont you swap Discipline and pride? Pride reserves no mana with that amulet right so linking it to enlighten has no effect? While discipline does get affected by enlighten

He has Generosity in his 6-link, so if he added Discipline to that setup, only his minions would gain the ES. His actual character would gain no ES as a result.
"
sabermetrics wrote:
"
Cyrom wrote:

He has Generosity in his 6-link, so if he added Discipline to that setup, only his minions would gain the ES. His actual character would gain no ES as a result.

Exactly this. Discipline and purity you don't wanna link with generosity.
Question:

I'm using the "Budget and Newbies Setup"

Under spectre's, you say mandatory: 2x Carnage Chieftans

The "budget gear" doesn't have blood magic support, but isn't that necessary when using carnage chieftans?

Just wondering if I should switch to a different spectre since I don't currently have that support gem in my build.
Did some playing around with my tree - dropped grave intentions and melding wheel. Was able to pick up Enduring Bond, Sacrifice, and Spiritual Command and maximize my Lethal Pride (+20% str and +20% fortify effect).

Ended up losing about 900 eHP but now am at 1841 str without using any Brawn jewels.

All thanks to Thread of Hope.

Last edited by Durahal on Jan 21, 2020, 8:36:18 PM
Have an open suffix on my weapon, what should i slam it with?
"
Durahal wrote:
Did some playing around with my tree - dropped grave intentions and melding wheel. Was able to pick up Enduring Bond, Sacrifice, and Spiritual Command and maximize my Lethal Pride (+20% str and +20% fortify effect).

Ended up losing about 900 eHP but now am at 1841 str without using any Brawn jewels.

Dang that's a nice lethal pride!

Interesting idea on your thread if hope positioning. Gonna test it! 900eHP is a pretty big hit though.

What was your strength prior?
"
elbowndg wrote:
"
elbowndg wrote:

How do you calculate your zombies true DMG?
I already imported my build to POB but dont know how to check it...

Anyone?

You goto configuration and select what configs you have.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Durahal wrote:

Dang that's a nice lethal pride!

Interesting idea on your thread if hope positioning. Gonna test it! 900eHP is a pretty big hit though.

What was your strength prior?

Still at 6625 HP and 9290 ES while spinning, which isn't too bad, damage increase was significant, and 1 more zombie to boot (totaling 17 now).

Originally I was 1754 str before I re-did my passive tree (changed quite a bit of the pathing in the end).

Edit: Also because I was able to pick up Spiritual Command - I switch to Leap Slam, which seems a lot faster and smoother to use than flame dash.
Last edited by Durahal on Jan 21, 2020, 8:55:59 PM
Nice one, kicking ass!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info