3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
brunowa wrote:
Vaal Haste is not active... only for bosses.

Ah gotcha, that makes sense
Guys, always check what you trade.

Fuck me, even me who knows all about this shit had a brain fart and didn't check before clicking accept.

I just paid 10ex for 600 chromes. Should have been 1ex... I didn't have my stack right. Don't do that :P

Hello guys. Thanks to brunowa for this wonderful build. I'm just min maxing at this point thanks to selling off a 70 ex watchers lol. I've found a setup using geofris where i can equip haste , pride , skitterbots, warbanner and precision and you are left with 10 Mana for phase run and cyclone lol. Hope I can learn more as I visit this thread daily
Hey guys I manage to at least rescue my amulett that I tried to craft.

Now I have only the two Prefixes: Increased Attributes % and Strength % left.

What can I do to maximise my Chance to get a good amulett out of that? :D
"
brunowa wrote:

Fuck me, even me who knows all about this shit had a brain fart and didn't check before clicking accept.

I just paid 10ex for 600 chromes. Should have been 1ex... I didn't have my stack right. Don't do that :P

Feel you there. Was buying an enlighten 4 yesterday to fit in last aura. Paid the price of 5.9ex with my 6ex. He cancelled trade to give 15c change as well but put in enlighten 3. I didn't check it again like an idiot. Instant 6ex loss. Epic fail
brunowa how did you decide to go hybrid instead of using CI? Since we also use that energy shield friendly gear, I think it would be more convinient that way.

Thanks!
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:

Feel you there. Was buying an enlighten 4 yesterday to fit in last aura. Paid the price of 5.9ex with my 6ex. He cancelled trade to give 15c change as well but put in enlighten 3. I didn't check it again like an idiot. Instant 6ex loss. Epic fail

Almost exactly what happened to me 2 weeks ago, and it was also an enlighten 4 passed off as an 3, support told me sorry about my luck even though I had the whole thing recorded/screen shotted.

Its sad people resort to that and are allowed to do it.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 21, 2020, 7:29:32 PM
I kinda don't get the watcher eye idea, so should I get it and put purity of elements instead of one aura in chest?

Even when I look at brunowa profile I do not see him having purity of elements anywhere but the watcher eye is still there
"
xerospl wrote:
I kinda don't get the watcher eye idea, so should I get it and put purity of elements instead of one aura in chest?

Even when I look at brunowa profile I do not see him having purity of elements anywhere but the watcher eye is still there

I sometimes use it depending on setup I'm running.

But my watchers also gives me ES because of Clarity and I always have that on.

"
elbowndg wrote:

How do you calculate your zombies true DMG?
I already imported my build to POB but dont know how to check it...

Anyone?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info