3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hi guys, finally figured ut how to link my gear.. my god..
Im pretty new to the game, but this build made me go further than ever, 1 more awakener guardian, then first fight vs sirus lvl. 8 =)

I really dont know what to uppgrade here.. maybe a lvl 4 enlighten?
Should need new rings i guess?
Maybe vulnerability on gloves, what to i replace the chest with then?

got lucky i think with the lethal tempo. gave me 15% str. so i m just over 1500 strenght right now.
Got around 8 exalts as we speak..

Would love some help going further..!

PS. Do u change any of the gems before boss fights?

Thx brunowa and ppl helping us noobs!
[

Last edited by Fiskaflesket on Jan 21, 2020, 4:23:24 PM
"
Mubbsy wrote:
It worked, its just that the recipe can take out any of the existing suffixes, OR the crafted cannot roll attack modifers suffix. Looks like it was the latter in your case.

If you're gonna block prefixes and scour, you could always try blocking prefixes and winning the 1/3 anul first if I'm not mistaken? (unless it takes out prefixes cannot change and then youre out 2 ex and have to do it again)

Whoops! You're right, I forgot entirely about the Cannot roll attack modifiers suffix. I'm an idiot :)
I'm not sure what to do with it now. :P
Last edited by Eisbehr on Jan 21, 2020, 3:07:07 PM
"
Eisbehr wrote:

multi modding seems the way to go no :D?
"
adrienvictor wrote:
"
Eisbehr wrote:

multi modding seems the way to go no :D?

Well, basically yes. But i'm not sure. I have 2 open pre- and 2 open suffixes. Multimod takes one suffix. So i will end up with 2 pre and one open suff. But the with multi i only can add two mods. The question is, should i use an exalt first to add another mod before?!

EDIT: Sorry, i'm wrong. I have three open prefixes. That means, if i use an exalt and hit a suffix, i cant use multimod.
Last edited by Eisbehr on Jan 21, 2020, 3:11:56 PM
% Str and % Attributes are both suffixes, and ideally you want your last suffix for another strength roll. No?

*Edit* Yeah, your options are basically slam an exalt and pray to the like 1/30ish gods you get a high str roll

OR

craft a suffix temporarily, slam some prefixes, if they suck craft suffixes cannot change, and wipe em and do it again

"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 21, 2020, 3:14:02 PM
"
Mubbsy wrote:
% Str and % Attributes are both suffixes, and ideally you want your last suffix for another strength roll. No?

Yes, i correted this ;)

But isn't multimod a suffix too?!
Yeah Multimod is also a suffix so multimodding these amulets isn't really viable if you want over 70 base strength plus the % increases.

Safest thing to do I think is craft any suffix before you slam for prefixes, and then just wipe the prefixes if they suck and repeat until you get something half decent, then craft strength. This can and will probably get PRICEY.

(only go 2 prefixes deep if they suck cus you can't craft suffixes cannot change to wipe prefixes if you dont have at least 1 prefix open)
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 21, 2020, 3:30:23 PM
I understand what you mean. Maybe i give it a shot.
How do u increased damage further i am using this setup atm. any tips from somewane would be realy nice. i got some currency to spent.

1445 str.

I know i need to lvl my gems but i am also testing geofri's. still need to decide what i want to use.
Last edited by DeoVolentex on Jan 21, 2020, 3:46:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info