3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Vishmar wrote:
hello people !

I would like to thank Brunowa for making this amazing build (and to take time to make this very usefull guide) and all the community to improve it !

I run first with budget items and now i have some currencies (i can spend around 10-15ex) i would improve my built, so I need you ! (im farming for a lvl 21 raise zombie first).

(Sorry if some questions are dumb, I'm a casual gamer and I dont understand everything in PoE, so please be kind ^^).

1. I play general endgame built and I dont have issus with survival (12k eHP) but i think i have a lack in dps. So can you take a look on my build and give me general tips that can help me improve that ?

2. I first think of making a crafted weapon instead of my old queen's escape, will it be a good dps increase ?
And I'm lost in some things : is it better to have 100+ minion damage or lvl 1 fortify, (or a lvl 14+ fortify with old items in standard ?) (in addition of the +1 lvl gems of course) ?
2b. I play on standard, it is possible / interesting to buy a +1/maim ? (and if i can find a 2H mace with maim, is it still possbile to craft ?)

3. I dont care about speed, I mainly play relax and just want big dps and easy boss kills (to have fun and carry my friends), so what is the best setup between auras and skeletons ?

Thank you for reading and I will be glad if some can help me !

See you, exiles !

I just switched to a crafted weapon last night and per PoB it was about a 95% increase in damage, nearly doubling damage. The impression I got was that unless you have really top-end gear, you are better off with 100+ minion damage (also cheaper) than fortify. I don't know about standard weapons though. Definitely prioritize getting a good weapon with your ex, that is the best bang for your buck dps wise.
@brunowa,

Hey man, can you check out my profile? I can't seem to fit Haste in. I am using an aul's with pride reserving no mana. My Enlighten is level 4.

I put my discipline aura in my gloves like you did.
If i had to drop 1 mobility skill which one would be better to drop, Phase run or Flame dash? I only rly use flamedash to cover gaps etc, phase run i use all the time just to cover ground faster... cant decide but i want to link Maim to my carrion golem for that bit of extra dps
"
Cyrom wrote:
If i had to drop 1 mobility skill which one would be better to drop, Phase run or Flame dash? I only rly use flamedash to cover gaps etc, phase run i use all the time just to cover ground faster... cant decide but i want to link Maim to my carrion golem for that bit of extra dps

phase run during cyclone gives defenses, i keep the flame dash gem in my inventory if i want to do a boss i swap it out for boss mechanics, but since you can cast phase run during cyclone to buff yourself, its a superior gem generally.
30% increased Vulnerability Curse Effect

Is better as enchant than nothing or its not even worth to pay 1ex for it?
So I have an open jewel slot and am pretty happy with my 6k life and 6k ES, so don't feel desperate for more strength. I'm surprised to see so few people using elegant hubris for DPS. Is there a reason most people are not opting for this, are the lost nodes that bad?

If I want more DPS, am I better off just going for a rare jewel with minion damage on it? Is there a good place to see discussion of the timeless jewels? I did read the FAQ in the guide. Just making sure elegant hubris isn't dumb to try, since most people are avoiding it.
What are some good supports for carrion golem, have maim on him, and I have kingmaker on my AG so dont need culling strike, have room for 2 others besides maim atm, using multistrike and melee physical.

Any better options, ideals, thanks.

(And yes, I gave in to the min/max addiction and spent 5+ ex on my AG, dat stitched demon and kingmaker life.....)
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 21, 2020, 12:57:07 PM
I just checked the staff-section where the gear is explained in depth. What happened to the +1 Gems + Fortify + Avian Staffs?
Are they not good anymore?
Last edited by Schmorinder_Hölle on Jan 21, 2020, 1:16:28 PM
"
I just checked the staff-section where the gear is explained in depth. What happened to the +1 Gems + Fortify + Avian Staffs?

Theres nothing wrong with that setup.

Not sure where you are seeing that its bad?
"
azith28 wrote:
"

Theres nothing wrong with that setup.

Not sure where you are seeing that its bad?

I am just asking, if there is a reason why they were removed.
What do you consider to be the best staff mods before crafting?
It's kind of hard for me to bring the different options in a ranking.
Last edited by Schmorinder_Hölle on Jan 21, 2020, 1:37:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info