3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Sadley I rippeed and rebuilt and ripped and rebuilt again and currently back at lvl 69. Im curious how everyone is getting 6k eshields, im currently right at 1k es and around 2500 life. That being said I followed the budget skill tree and Im in hc and broke and feeling ok as i head towards Kitava. I do not want to rebuild again - and Im broke - 5c left in my stash. So I cannot afford Baron(30c) or geoffrys chest (140c) so using Victarios. Whats the lowest health and es youd take this build into maps with??? I keep dying and I think because Im trying too hard with low life/es and bad items in maps..

Items -->
In game since Minotaur League..
Last edited by Hellzwraith on Jan 21, 2020, 1:55:51 PM
Waht a heck do i do with over 140 Ex?
What build you ppl play besides this one?
"
Hellzwraith wrote:
Sadley I rippeed and rebuilt and ripped and rebuilt again and currently back at lvl 69. Im curious how everyone is getting 6k eshields, im currently right at 1k es and around 2500 life. That being said I followed the budget skill tree and Im in hc and broke and feeling ok as i head towards Kitava. I do not want to rebuild again - and Im broke - 5c left in my stash. So I cannot afford Baron(30c) or geoffrys chest (140c) so using Victarios. Whats the lowest health and es youd take this build into maps with??? I keep dying and I think because Im trying too hard with low life/es and bad items in maps...

Do you have the gloves at least! And then slowly build up ...
"
coldyl wrote:
Waht a heck do i do with over 140 Ex?
What build you ppl play besides this one?

Autobomber? Coc nova cyclone?

Both with HH
Hey Guys!
Been finding som stuff and am soon gonna try Siruis 8 for the first time (last stone searching) I hade som luck with a ring i sold for ex. Been able to buy a new weapon, an empowred level 3 and a lethal pride giving me right over 1500 str. I failed to corrupt my 20/20 enlighten and goind for this next i think. Thinking about getting gloves with vulnerability maybe.. Or should i aim for better rings with some chaos res? I will be thankful for all help. I m pretty new to Poe still...
Thx For a great build bwt!
got arout 6 exalts right now btw.. =)
"
"
azith28 wrote:
"
I just checked the staff-section where the gear is explained in depth. What happened to the +1 Gems + Fortify + Avian Staffs?
Are they not good anymore?

Theres nothing wrong with that setup.

Not sure where you are seeing that its bad?

I am just asking, if there is a reason why they were removed.
What do you consider to be the best staff mods before crafting?
It's kind of hard for me to bring the different options in a ranking.

+1 all sockets

(next can be supported by level 1 fortify, or 110% or greater minion damage)

Third could be avian, and as long as you can reduce mana reservation, its probably a good choice. (I'm running geofs myself, so to run pride,vul,avian ill need some reservation reduction somehow, or vul on hit on my gloves but thats expensive).

then can have 3 crafted modifiers
+2 to support gems enchant
and the atk/cast speed for minions enchant

The avian is generally the more expensive option. I'd say if you can get it, great, otherwise, its all iceing on the cake once you get the +1 all and +2 supports...thats where the huge damage buffs to zombies are coming from.
"
Doctor_Teh wrote:
So I have an open jewel slot and am pretty happy with my 6k life and 6k ES, so don't feel desperate for more strength. I'm surprised to see so few people using elegant hubris for DPS. Is there a reason most people are not opting for this, are the lost nodes that bad?

If I want more DPS, am I better off just going for a rare jewel with minion damage on it? Is there a good place to see discussion of the timeless jewels? I did read the FAQ in the guide. Just making sure elegant hubris isn't dumb to try, since most people are avoiding it.

There's a few reasons why less people use Elegant Hubris. First is like you've said, slotted in the typical bottom left slot of the tree, I ended up losing around 700-800 hp, which is a huge hit to survivability. I, for one, did not like that tradeoff.

The other is that it's much more difficult to roll a "good" one in comparison to a lethal pride. Because hubris removes the tree passive entirely, you can't just roll an average/mediocre one. If you're going to use one, it has to be REALLY good already to overcome the loss of passives (i.e. at least 2x 80% minion damage, with very little to no extra points spent).

Having said that, most people do end up using Brawn to bump strength up. I know you said that you're not looking for more strength, but keep in mind more strength = more melee phys dmg for your zombies. So strength = more damage anyways, especially if you can push for another extra zombie.
"
tffiad wrote:
"
Mubbsy wrote:
AFAIK the only guaranteed weapon to craft is the minion damage one.

Since the weapon is an elder base, there are 3 total non attack prefixes.

- +1 to Socketed Gems
- Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 10 Endurance Charge on Melee Stun/ Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 1 Fortify
- #% chance to gain an Endurance Charge on Kill

You already have one of them (fortify), so its 50/50 which one you're gonna get between Endurance charges and +1 Socketed Gems.

i guess i was lucky twice, thought that there is only +1socket left as non attack prefix.

OK, second time around and this time I got the +1 Socketed Gems affix. Huzzah!
Except the bloody recipe didn't work properly. It added the prefix but left both suffixes in place.

That's a shame as I was hoping to retain one of those Suffixes but looks like I'll have to Scour and gamble an Exalt slam at a later stage.
Idk, maybe its different for other folks but I just buy the stuff.

I have wasted literally dozens of ex on this lame as* fossil and resonator system, I have been shafted on awakener orb combos, blatently molested on annulments and ex slams etc.

Iirc I bought my weapon pre made with the perfect rolls for like 4ex, then i just had to add the mods at my bench on my own, no drama needed.
It worked, its just that the recipe can take out any of the existing suffixes, OR the crafted cannot roll attack modifers suffix. Looks like it was the latter in your case.

If you're gonna block prefixes and scour, you could always try blocking prefixes and winning the 1/3 anul first if I'm not mistaken? (unless it takes out prefixes cannot change and then youre out 2 ex and have to do it again)
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 21, 2020, 2:56:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info