3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
MihaiFL wrote:
My first minion build ever in 3k hours (huge fan of melee builds, never played anything but cyclone and flicker strike). I have a request if you don't mind. Would you be kind enough to update the skill tree to level 100? I'm not sure where to go on the tree past level 86. I love your build so far, i'm enjoying it very much but i'm kinda of a noob when it comes to minion builds. Thank you so much!!

You can refer to my tree if you want. I dropped a lot of points on the right side that gave ES+Life since I realized they weren't very helpful at all throughout the leveling phase with a statless armor like tabula, and also because I already planned to run Victario's auras so ES nodes wouldn't help as much as pure %Life nodes. If you plan on using Geofri's then you can keep them.

Quicky question, if you can't afford enlighten support level 4 gem, what should you do?

Is it still okay to run 3 aura's and to just not activate dread banner in that case?
"
Circled wrote:
Quicky question, if you can't afford enlighten support level 4 gem, what should you do?

Is it still okay to run 3 aura's and to just not activate dread banner in that case?

I played with 3 auras without any enlighten till level 93. So just play, it's not needed just a nice extension. Use disciplin, dread/war banner and a curse and you are fine.
"
Ohtee wrote:

- Going for a top shelf AG. I'm on the fence here, I hate the idea that I can lose several exalts if I'm not always super careful. Same thing as corrupting expensive items, I'm not sure I like the risk/reward ratio!

Use the setup for AG as described in the first post. My AG never ever was close to die. I made him up once and now he is immortal and works really great! Do it, you will not regret it. ;)
"
NovAscion_ wrote:
"
MihaiFL wrote:
My first minion build ever in 3k hours (huge fan of melee builds, never played anything but cyclone and flicker strike). I have a request if you don't mind. Would you be kind enough to update the skill tree to level 100? I'm not sure where to go on the tree past level 86. I love your build so far, i'm enjoying it very much but i'm kinda of a noob when it comes to minion builds. Thank you so much!!

You can refer to my tree if you want. I dropped a lot of points on the right side that gave ES+Life since I realized they weren't very helpful at all throughout the leveling phase with a statless armor like tabula, and also because I already planned to run Victario's auras so ES nodes wouldn't help as much as pure %Life nodes. If you plan on using Geofri's then you can keep them.

Thank you for the answer. I do plan on using the most defensive set up so yeah, Geofri's chest. Someone else also suggested to use the pob link, it goes up to level 96 in the st. I never used pob so i never payed attention to those links. Thank you again.
it probably previously asked but i can read 717 page:D why we wont use minion deal more damage on rings? is it only because of capping res or is there another reason for this?
Last edited by ares4918 on Jan 21, 2020, 9:37:49 AM
Can anyone pls inspect my Summoner "Metawitsch"?

I know, my gems are low, but i dont have the currency to buy better ones.

I have 5900 hp, 1000 Shield, and just mapping around T5-6 maps.

Normally, in maps, Zombies kill everything in that range with ease. Normally im walking through the map, and behind me everything dies.

Having only 1048 Strength, what will be in higher maps a problem, i guess.

But i dont see, what i could improve. I cant change rings or belt, cause i need the resis.

What can i do to improve my build? Have i mentioned, that im poor in currency? Maybe 100 Chaos in bank, thats all.

Thank for the answers! :-)
"
Wahnfred wrote:

Normally, in maps, Zombies kill everything in that range with ease. Normally im walking through the map, and behind me everything dies.

But i dont see, what i could improve. I cant change rings or belt, cause i need the resis.

What can i do to improve my build? Have i mentioned, that im poor in currency? Maybe 100 Chaos in bank, thats all.

Get the Gloves and Boots. They aren't expensive.

And i don't understand your sockets and gems. What build are you playing? Because thats completely different like described. So what is you point about asking for help about a character from a build, if you did everything else instead of following the build?! ;)
"
Wahnfred wrote:

I think for a reasonable price you should be able to find a better Boots, Glove or Belt slot.

Im pretty sure somewhere in the guide it says that the 30% extra resistences you get from the bone armour perk are invisible so be sure to not overcap on them.

Also, from my understand as long if your strength is 1k+ you're fine ;)

For instance, the shapers touch gloves are only 5Chaos for a 4 link right now. That could be a good pickup!
"
Eisbehr wrote:
"
Wahnfred wrote:

Get the Gloves and Boots. They aren't expensive.

And i don't understand your sockets and gems. What build are you playing? Because thats completely different like described. So what is you point about asking for help about a character from a build, if you did everything else instead of following the build?! ;)

Your tree is different too. So what are you doing? Follow the build and it will be good. If you want to do something on your own this is fine too, but then here is not the right place to ask for help with your personal build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info