3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
"
tffiad wrote:
"
emppwnes wrote:
Does it have to be that elder 2h mace base (plated maul) for crafting or will any 2h elder mace do?

any 2h elder axe/mace/sword will work for this, usually everyone goes with coronaul maul as its implicit not totally useless.

1. get elder weapon
2. scour it
3. alter spam until u hit fortify 1
4. aug or regal it.
5. press alt and check does a weapon have a suffix? ideally u want to have a 2 suffixes there now and prefix(which is fortify)
6. cannot roll attack mods. 2ex
7. grab a beast farric wolf alpha. 30-40c?
8. remove random suffix add a random prefix via beast.
9. it will give +1socket gems. prefixes cannot be changed. scour it.
10. multicraft - 2ex
11. +2supp gems - 2ex
12. minion attack and cast speed - 4c.
13. gratz.

It seems I did something wrong following this guide but I can't figure out what.

Steps 1 to 5 went smoothly.

Had +1 fortify (prefix)
plus strength (suffix)
plus fire resist (suffix)

Step 6 applied Cannot role Attack Modifiers from bench for 1 Ex (your guide says 2 Ex?)

Step 7 had Farric Wolf, went to Bestiary

Step 8 Add a Prefix, Remove a Random Suffix. Killed the beast.

Recipe removed the fire resist (excellent outcome) and added.... #% Chance to gain an Endurance Charge on Kill. :(

Did I do something wrong because I believe I followed the guide step by step. Is there perhaps a slight chance that this outcome could occur and I've been unlucky while most have been fortunate? Any guidance would be most appreciated before I try this again and burn another 1 Ex and 40c

u used warstaff? page 413 contains more detailed in depth guide for weapon craft.
Last edited by tffiad on Jan 21, 2020, 6:39:24 AM
"
Bob123aka wrote:
So for the Stygian Vise belt with % attribute , would best option be to buy a to Hunter base , ilv 86 and just chaos spam/, alt spam or fossil spam

chaos spam. fossils are too difficult because nothing increase the chance to get stats. you could use essences but they are 15c each and a pain to buy so there is no point.

this took about 900c to give an example.
Jesus, everything dies for a second...

Do you think that we will be even more nerfed next league?

I mean, I literally melt everything, including t19 (with watchstones) metamorphs for a sec.
"
tffiad wrote:
u used warstaff? page 413 contains more detailed in depth guide for weapon craft.

Good question, but can confirm I was crafting a Coronal Maul, definitely not a staff. I'm across the detailed crafting guide but chose to try this variation that was posted earlier on page 651 as it was written up as a viable alternative because it was meant to eliminate other outcomes and guarantee the +1 socketed gems which seemed like a reasonable investment.
AFAIK the only guaranteed weapon to craft is the minion damage one.

Since the weapon is an elder base, there are 3 total non attack prefixes.

- +1 to Socketed Gems
- Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 10 Endurance Charge on Melee Stun/ Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 1 Fortify
- #% chance to gain an Endurance Charge on Kill

You already have one of them (fortify), so its 50/50 which one you're gonna get between Endurance charges and +1 Socketed Gems.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 21, 2020, 7:04:10 AM
"
Mubbsy wrote:
AFAIK the only guaranteed weapon to craft is the minion damage one.

Since the weapon is an elder base, there are 3 total non attack prefixes.

- +1 to Socketed Gems
- Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 10 Endurance Charge on Melee Stun/ Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 1 Fortify
- #% chance to gain an Endurance Charge on Kill

You already have one of them (fortify), so its 50/50 which one you're gonna get between Endurance charges and +1 Socketed Gems.

i guess i was lucky twice, thought that there is only +1socket left as non attack prefix.
"
mickeymicky wrote:
"
Circled wrote:
I'm having some trouble hitting 1K strength atm (should I even aim for it?)

Current gear:

Anything Im missing?

I am full super strong though >=)

Are you using efficient training jewels? Are you using astramentis?

I just opened my Skill tree thing up (atleast I think)

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAHnBAcEswceCPQLYQ48ES0RlhQgFE0UcRZvFy8YkRodGjgb-hzcIvQkmiXfJ6ksnC0fMtE5CzpSOlg6xkVHR4VJUUmxSp9Ms1BHVcZV1lnzWpFfP2L0ZOdmnmdxZ5to8mpDaqxr22wLbRlxsnIPcqlyxXasfIN_xoCkggeD24x2jr6PGpBVksGTJ5UglS6g5qIApBmofayqrUiuPq9stzG8n7zqwGbB88T2xq7PftAf04_T-9fP2V7ZfN-w42rkUeoY6-7sg-yK7w7viO_r8B_w1fcy-Ov5N_rS_Ev-gQ==?accountName=Circled&characterName=Snikkelmancer

Could you check it out here and see if I;m missing anything?

Im currently hitting like 950~ something strength.
"
"
tffiad wrote:

Good question, but can confirm I was crafting a Coronal Maul, definitely not a staff. I'm across the detailed crafting guide but chose to try this variation that was posted earlier on page 651 as it was written up as a viable alternative because it was meant to eliminate other outcomes and guarantee the +1 socketed gems which seemed like a reasonable investment.

i think its still reasonable investment, because getting +1socket and fortify with only alteration spamming is kind of murdering gamble. i'd rather play it 50\50 with beast slam, rather than relying on 1/1000 chance or w/e it is.
"
Circled wrote:
"
mickeymicky wrote:
"
Circled wrote:
I'm having some trouble hitting 1K strength atm (should I even aim for it?)

Current gear:

Anything Im missing?

I am full super strong though >=)

Are you using efficient training jewels? Are you using astramentis?

I just opened my Skill tree thing up (atleast I think)

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAHnBAcEswceCPQLYQ48ES0RlhQgFE0UcRZvFy8YkRodGjgb-hzcIvQkmiXfJ6ksnC0fMtE5CzpSOlg6xkVHR4VJUUmxSp9Ms1BHVcZV1lnzWpFfP2L0ZOdmnmdxZ5to8mpDaqxr22wLbRlxsnIPcqlyxXasfIN_xoCkggeD24x2jr6PGpBVksGTJ5UglS6g5qIApBmofayqrUiuPq9stzG8n7zqwGbB88T2xq7PftAf04_T-9fP2V7ZfN-w42rkUeoY6-7sg-yK7w7viO_r8B_w1fcy-Ov5N_rS_Ev-gQ==?accountName=Circled&characterName=Snikkelmancer

Could you check it out here and see if I;m missing anything?

Im currently hitting like 950~ something strength.

take a jewel socket near faith and steel - place 3rd eff training there. (this is expensive solution)

buy brawn crimson jewel or even 2 of them. place one near faith and steel and 2nd below barbarism. (cheap solution)

also u must update both of ur rings to 51+ str.

heavy belt is good.

refine belt via intrinsic catalyst for more strength.

utmost might not taked in tree. this node is a MUST.
Last edited by tffiad on Jan 21, 2020, 7:54:26 AM
"
macsdf1 wrote:
"
People says their zombies doing 500k damage each. Now in very confused as my pob says mines deal only 100k each. What im doing wrong apart from not having perfect equip? Im only on 1200 str, modified my tree folling tips, my equip is not so bad i guess to have 300k dps of diference for each zombie.

Send help.

Prob checking shock and adding in lots of other stuff, or not check shaper/boss stuff like that.

So whats the normal/medium damage without pob tweaks?
Last edited by Jotasinjota on Jan 21, 2020, 7:56:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info