3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
b0TEB wrote:
Jesus, everything dies for a second...

Do you think that we will be even more nerfed next league?

I mean, I literally melt everything, including t19 (with watchstones) metamorphs for a sec.

pssstt :) try to replace vulnerability with punishment in ur boots ^_^
"
"
macsdf1 wrote:
"
People says their zombies doing 500k damage each. Now in very confused as my pob says mines deal only 100k each. What im doing wrong apart from not having perfect equip? Im only on 1200 str, modified my tree folling tips, my equip is not so bad i guess to have 300k dps of diference for each zombie.

Send help.

Prob checking shock and adding in lots of other stuff, or not check shaper/boss stuff like that.

So whats the normal/medium damage without pob tweaks?

usually u should use config to make a proper dps count.

if u have 2x host 2x carnage chieftains

enable 3 power and frenzy charges for minions.

if u have feeding frenzy gem - enable it too.

now setup a shaper type boss, and pob will show u reasonable numbers.

also be sure all ur curses/auras is enabled in skill tab.

but srsly, i wouldnt just rely on numbers from pob. they are far from being accurate. because pob cant count golems and animate guardian, as well as impale. so in real scenario whatever numbers pob shows u - ur real damage is higher.

also 2 most dps breaking things of that build is
1. crafted weapon.
2. good timeless jewel.
Last edited by tffiad on Jan 21, 2020, 8:07:06 AM
Can anyone pls inspect my Summoner "Metawitsch"?

I know, my gems are low, but i dont have the currency to buy better ones.

I have 5900 hp, 1000 Shield, and just mapping around T5-6 maps.

Normally, in maps, Zombies kill everything in that range with ease. Normally im walking through the map, and behind me everything dies.

Having only 1048 Strength, what will be in higher maps a problem, i guess.

But i dont see, what i could improve. I cant change rings or belt, cause i need the resis.

What can i do to improve my build? Have i mentioned, that im poor in currency? Maybe 100 Chaos in bank, thats all.

Thank for the answers! :-)
"

take a jewel socket near faith and steel - place 3rd eff training there. (this is expensive solution)

buy brawn crimson jewel or even 2 of them. place one near faith and steel and 2nd below barbarism. (cheap solution)

also u must update both of ur rings to 51+ str.

heavy belt is good.

refine belt via intrinsic catalyst for more strength.

utmost might not taked in tree. this node is a MUST.

Any suggestion on what skills to remove to get to the utmost might trait?
Last edited by Circled on Jan 21, 2020, 8:17:23 AM
My first minion build ever in 3k hours (huge fan of melee builds, never played anything but cyclone and flicker strike). I have a request if you don't mind. Would you be kind enough to update the skill tree to level 100? I'm not sure where to go on the tree past level 86. I love your build so far, i'm enjoying it very much but i'm kind of a noob when it comes to minion builds. Thank you so much!!
Last edited by MihaiFL on Jan 21, 2020, 9:29:09 AM
"
Circled wrote:
"

take a jewel socket near faith and steel - place 3rd eff training there. (this is expensive solution)

buy brawn crimson jewel or even 2 of them. place one near faith and steel and 2nd below barbarism. (cheap solution)

heavy belt is good.

I won't changes anything really, levling to 85 don't take much time, specially with this build that clear content really fast and safelly. But if you reaally want to hit 1k strenght now... take the three points of Soul Steel, but you don't have mistress of sacrifice yet so resistances won't be cap. I think the best option is lvl to 85 and go for the last lab, with that you pretty much are done for any content.
"
MihaiFL wrote:
My first minion build ever in 3k hours (huge fan of melee builds, never played anything but cyclone and flicker strike). I have a request if you don't mind. Would you be kind enough to update the skill tree to level 100? I'm not sure where to go on the tree past level 86. I love your build so far, i'm enjoying it very much but i'm kinda of a noob when it comes to minion builds. Thank you so much!!

In PoB the tree is available up to lv95/96. So you will be covered for now. ;)
Spec the last points as you like. In dmg, or res/hp/es. There are not that much "crazy" you can reach.

If you have a timeless jewel you can use the points to get other passives in radius too. It's up to you.
Last edited by Eisbehr on Jan 21, 2020, 8:23:19 AM
"
Osgili4th wrote:
"
Circled wrote:
"

heavy belt is good.

I won't changes anything really, levling to 85 don't take much time, specially with this build that clear content really fast and safelly. But if you reaally want to hit 1k strenght now... take the three points of Soul Steel, but you don't have mistress of sacrifice yet so resistances won't be cap. I think the best option is lvl to 85 and go for the last lab, with that you pretty much are done for any content.

Thanks man! :)
Until I've reached level 98 I'm playing with zombies on weapon, skeletons on chest, and the following combo powered by Soul Ripper:

Vaal Haste
+ Vaal Skeletons
+ Vaal Grace
+ Vaal Molten Shell

This while playing in Sand Stance and keeping Bone Armour on cooldown. We're not handling dps with this build so if you want an active play style you have to keep your defenses up. In comparison to this setup, speed build variations (including Geoffri with auras) are really less tanky. I can live with taking 5-8 seconds to down Conquerors if I have twice the eHP!

I finally completed my "mid end game" gear set, which I ended up financing with crafts I sold for a total of about 80ex:

Every upgrade from there on is going to be fairly expensive:

- A top ES/attribute stacking amulet to be even more of a tank. That's my next craft which I started working on, but then I'll need to adjust elsewhere to reach 155 DEX.

- Better rings and belt would cost 10s of exalts each at this point unless I have crazy luck. My second ring is weaker so I'll start with that one, aiming for STR + life + all res + chaos res + ES + minion damage.

- Rare boots? Not sure what would be a real improvement against Alberon's.

- Better enchant on Baron.

- Shaper's Touch with Vulnerability (but I like Temp Chains while pushing for these last levels).

- Awakener versions of my gems, and more lvl 21/20 or even 21/23 gems.

- Catalysts: I'll wait for Metamorph to hit Standard, which I'm almost certain it will.

- Is it really worth the risk of (double) corrupting items that are worth 1-30ex each?

- Going for a top shelf AG. I'm on the fence here, I hate the idea that I can lose several exalts if I'm not always super careful. Same thing as corrupting expensive items, I'm not sure I like the risk/reward ratio!

- Some crazy timeless jewel? But these are frustrating to get as there's no way to predict the outcome. This will probably be my last chase.

I also want a couple more white sockets on rings and weapon to make swaps easier, and flasks at 26% quality, so there's some Syndicate farming ahead.
Last edited by Ohtee on Jan 21, 2020, 8:38:12 AM
Hey, how can I cap my resistances with all that mandatory uniques, they all give zero or low resistances!? Do I have to get jeweled for resi cap or?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info