3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

You can get a really nice boost to ES with just 2 skill points too, try grabbing arcane will near the start of your tree, its like a poormans watcher's eye with clarity grants % of max mana as ES.
HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THESE

Jesus god these are the most amazing thing ever.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 20, 2020, 11:53:11 PM
"

Perfect, having no other prefixes is good, and you need at least 1 spare suffix which you have.

Next you're gonna craft the suffix "Cannot Roll Attack Modifiers" for 1ex.
Then get a Farric Wolf Alpha if you don't already have one (about 33c last I checked), and beastcraft Add a prefix, Remove a Random Suffix. This will first add the +1 to socketed gems prefix (as its the only non attack option), and then remove one of your 2 random suffixes, or the crafted suffix.

Once you have the +1 socketed gems on there, remove the crafted mod if it wasn't already taken out by the beastcraft for 1 scouring.

You should now have a weapon with minion dmg and +1 socketed gems, as well as 1-2 suffixes depending on which one got taken out.

If you only have 1 suffix and its something you want to keep, then jump to crafting. Or jump to crafting if you have 1 trash suffix but want to cut corners on costs and save 2 ex because you don't care about the free suffix to slam an ex into later.

Otherwise...

Next you craft the suffix "Prefixes Cannot Be Changed" for 2ex
Then Scour the weapon and it will remove all the suffixes and leave just your 2 prefixes ready to be multicrafted.

WARNING - DO NOT SCOUR UNTIL PREFIXES CANNOT BE CHANGED IS ON THERE OR YOU WILL LOSE ALL AFFIXES.

Then just craft +3 crafted mods, +2 support, and 25-28% minion atk/cast speed

Reference https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/413 if you need any further clarification.

I followed this up to the beastcraft and it added a mana prefix. What did I do wrong?

Edit: I'm dumb and thought this worked with the temple mod minion damage on staves.
Last edited by Frostgeneral on Jan 21, 2020, 12:04:06 AM
"
coldyl wrote:
"
madspaz wrote:
anyone here farm blight maps with this setup ? Do you run skellies or the auras ?

You can run both

thanks

Just going through your profile, do you do blight maps ?

How far have you taken your summoner ? Why flesh and stone ?

Do you delve ? I will probably follow your route and go diamond skin and skele setup on ring.
"
Frostgeneral wrote:

I followed this up to the beastcraft and it added a mana prefix. What did I do wrong?

Edit: I'm dumb and thought this worked with the temple mod minion damage on staves.

Yeah that guide was for Two-Handed Mace/Sword/Axe only I'm afraid. There's no easy way to force the affixes you want onto a staff. This is why staves cost so much more, they are hard to craft and they have a useful implicit.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
"
Durahal wrote:
"
azith28 wrote:

Get Vulnerability on your Shaper's Touch if possible, frees up a lot of mana and 2 gem slots.

Can you tell me more please?
What is exact description?
"
attronach wrote:
"
Durahal wrote:
"
azith28 wrote:

Get Vulnerability on your Shaper's Touch if possible, frees up a lot of mana and 2 gem slots.

Can you tell me more please?
What is exact description?

Curse on hit corruption.
"
Osgili4th wrote:
"
edeniscoolol wrote:
Hey i gotta ask it lol
I got all the gear for my AG and i saw the warnings in this guide if he dies i lose all my exalts i put on him . and the guide maker mention the take him out in some places we dont need him there cus he might die so the question is : if i take his gem out cus of the dangerous place i dont want him to be ill lose all my items cus i took the gem out? or theres another way to do it ? Man im so confused .. thanks for the helpers out there :)

Don't worry, your AG will keep the items even if you changes the gem to another, so take the gem out if you fear to lose you AG in a map. As many people said one boss in Acid Caverns T15 and some Methamorphs can be deadly but if you have Grave intentions node and the set up in the guide AG can survive. Hall of Grand Masters is a big nono for using AG since is a PvP ruled zone and npcs use very deadly builds, for sure your AG will die.

dont treat acid caverns as something that cant 1shot ur AG. have 75%all res and 50%chaos res ag, and he just got "utterly inihilated" withing 2sec at awaken8lvl. from what i noticed there, is that boss spams like really a lot of fire/ice spells (or was that traps?)

aside of hof and acid caverns, guard is pretty safe even with budget gear.
"
JCOH35 wrote:

i think evoralph or someone else pointed to this boots at 150-200 pages.

i personally think those boots are best in slot for 2 reasons:
1. extra oil
2. u are not slowed by cyclone - means u can cyclone alltime non-stop. (so perma ES buff from offering)

dowbside they are slow, u cant get faster by using quicksilver flask now, if u will find out any way around pls post it here.

do u really need a 21/23 zombies? quality on it gives hp only, which is not the case imo?
Last edited by tffiad on Jan 21, 2020, 12:31:20 AM
"
tffiad wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:

i think evoralph or someone else pointed to this boots at 150-200 pages.

i personally think those boots are best in slot for 2 reasons:
1. extra oil
2. u are not slowed by cyclone - means u can cyclone alltime non-stop. (so perma ES buff from offering)

dowbside they are slow, u cant get faster by using quicksilver flask now, if u will find out any way around pls post it here.

do u really need a 21/23 zombies? quality on it gives hp only, which is not the case imo?

Omg... i've been running those boots + quicksilver the entire time... I never noticed!

Last edited by LegendaryMewtwo on Jan 21, 2020, 12:35:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info