3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Bought this for 2ex in meta, not the best but looking at what it can cost to craft a rly good one... I would recommend keeping an eye on trade and find a decent one for a low price or try ur luck with crafting ofc but be prepared to spend a decent amount of ex.
"
Cyrom wrote:

Bought this for 2ex in meta, not the best but looking at what it can cost to craft a rly good one... I would recommend keeping an eye on trade and find a decent one for a low price or try ur luck with crafting ofc but be prepared to spend a decent amount of ex.

Not good in maths, does it increases more str than astramentis?
It dependes in how much flat strenght you have in the three/ equipment/ gems. Generally it give you more (mine when changed increased 40 but lose quite a decent chunk of int and dex) it can be better for fixin resistances, more life and ES. But is a expensive invesment and if you need other upgrades that EX will be better in some other gear parts.
Hey i gotta ask it lol
I got all the gear for my AG and i saw the warnings in this guide if he dies i lose all my exalts i put on him . and the guide maker mention the take him out in some places we dont need him there cus he might die so the question is : if i take his gem out cus of the dangerous place i dont want him to be ill lose all my items cus i took the gem out? or theres another way to do it ? Man im so confused .. thanks for the helpers out there :)
"
edeniscoolol wrote:
Hey i gotta ask it lol
I got all the gear for my AG and i saw the warnings in this guide if he dies i lose all my exalts i put on him . and the guide maker mention the take him out in some places we dont need him there cus he might die so the question is : if i take his gem out cus of the dangerous place i dont want him to be ill lose all my items cus i took the gem out? or theres another way to do it ? Man im so confused .. thanks for the helpers out there :)

Don't worry, your AG will keep the items even if you changes the gem to another, so take the gem out if you fear to lose you AG in a map. As many people said one boss in Acid Caverns T15 and some Methamorphs can be deadly but if you have Grave intentions node and the set up in the guide AG can survive. Hall of Grand Masters is a big nono for using AG since is a PvP ruled zone and npcs use very deadly builds, for sure your AG will die.
"
edeniscoolol wrote:
Hey i gotta ask it lol

I had never used an AG before so I was worried at first too.

I setup mine up with the budget version;
Leer Cast / Dying Breath / Ambus Charge / Meginords Vise / Victarios

and mine hasnt died or frankly even taken damage in the last 3-4 days and lvs like 88 to 93.
Hmm, maybe I'll look into that approach too and keep my astramentis, but based on my calculations even a 15% Lethal Pride would only get me to about 1454 str.

My rings have 66 and 69 strength, belt is 80str + 10% attributes (and belts with comparable stats but 14% attributes instead of 10% run like 8ex currently, which doesn't give me a lot of bang for my buck). Baron is 39str, 18% str boots, ET's are 23 and 21, etc etc

Basically not a lot of places for me to squeeze out more than 1 or 2 more base strength, well short of the 30 base strength (plus 51% strength increase currently from all sources to bring that up to the missing 46str)

I mean obviously a 14% belt and 15% Lethal Pride together would work, but chances are Lethal pride will force me to lose a little strength picking new passives if I can buy/roll a 15%'er. So chances are I'd be a little under still.

Was kinda hoping to avoid all the lethal pride BS if I could unless I find a seller with a good one that doesn't replace passives I want. And I imagine that's gonna be very costly.

I guess I'm just trying to weigh all the options and pick the cheapest one to get to 1500.

A really good Amulet is seaming like the cheapest way, since if I can get one with 36 str implicit (free with blessed and intrinsic) and a free suffix to craft another 30str (36 after modifiers) along with 14% and 10% that'll boost me up to 1446str, which at that point even a brawn jewel should do the trick (well 1492 str but finding 5 base strength [with 60% increase if I have ammy to 8 str total] to upgrade won't be impossible)
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 20, 2020, 10:02:35 PM
"
Mubbsy wrote:
Hmm, maybe I'll look into that approach too and keep my astramentis, but based on my calculations even a 15% Lethal Pride would only get me to about 1454 str.

My rings have 66 and 69 strength, belt is 80str + 10% attributes (and belts with comparable stats but 14% attributes instead of 10% run like 8ex currently, which doesn't give me a lot of bang for my buck). Baron is 39str, 18% str boots, ET's are 23 and 21, etc etc

Basically not a lot of places for me to squeeze out more than 1 or 2 more base strength, well short of the 30 base strength (plus 51% strength increase currently from all sources to bring that up to the missing 46str)

I mean obviously a 14% belt and 15% Lethal Pride together would work, but chances are Lethal pride will force me to lose a little strength picking new passives if I can buy/roll a 15%'er. So chances are I'd be a little under still.

Was kinda hoping to avoid all the lethal pride BS if I could unless I find a seller with a good one that doesn't replace passives I want. And I imagine that's gonna be very costly.

I guess I'm just trying to weigh all the options and pick the cheapest one to get to 1500.

A really good Amulet is seaming like the cheapest way, since if I can get one with 36 str implicit (free with blessed and intrinsic) and a free suffix to craft another 30str (36 after modifiers) along with 14% and 10% that'll boost me up to 1446str, which at that point even a brawn jewel should do the trick (well 1492 str but finding 5 base strength [with 60% increase if I have ammy to 8 str total] to upgrade won't be impossible)

Why is it very important to you to get 1500 str? I was able to get to more than 1500 but chose not to. I removed my alberon's and used Stampede. I was able to annoint my boots. I removed my Lethal Pride and went with Elegant. Got lucky and got 240 increased minion dmg. But even without Elegant, I wasn't using my Alberon and was happy with 1200 str.
I think people just want the extra zombie but ya, its hardly "needed".

Heres where im at currently, im about 5 or 6 days into the build now since abandoning my righteous fire/regen tank.

Saving for a 21/23 zombie gem now, its just hard b/c all the gems for this build are like 6-8ex whereas most other builds you can get 21/23s for 1-2ex.
I mostly want 1500 strength cus I've gotten all the other milestones on this char I was aiming for so far, and I gotta progress somewhere otherwise what's the point of playing?

Also my computer is HORRIBLE, and I get lots of screen freezes and whatnot during crazy encounters, so I'm trying to be as tanky as possible so I can live through pretty much any screen freeze while my minions wreck house.

Strength gives me more life and ES, as well as more damage so it just seems like the right thing to max for my rustbucket.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info