3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
livejamie wrote:
How does this build handle Chaos Damage?

Ya alot of people opt for the Purity of Elements / Watchers Eye route, I have a positive 51% chaos resist without that. I carry 36% chaos res on both rings, 13% on a jewel and then get the rest from the chaos/life nodes in the skill nodes.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 20, 2020, 7:42:37 PM
So I've got a 6L Queen's Escape and a 5L Geofri's

Any advice what to socket into which?

As in 6L = Zombies + 5L Aura or is it not worth running auras until the 6L?

so 6L Zombies + 5L Skeles?

etc?
Last edited by DamagePlanX on Jan 20, 2020, 8:10:38 PM
Hey Durahal or anyone else who has crafted a good amulet with Str, increased Str %, increased attributes % etc

How much roughly am I looking at spending on making one of these amulets?

I'm spearheading for 1500 str now, and apart from my Astramentis, My Belt (it's 80str, 10% increased str but could be higher), and no Lethal Pride yet, I have everything else giving me as much str as possible and sitting at around 1310.

I have tons of dex from my rings too so I should be good losing out from the astramentis.

Just wanted to get my money in line before I go for the craft.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
"
Mubbsy wrote:
Perfect, having no other prefixes is good, and you need at least 1 spare suffix which you have.

Next you're gonna craft the suffix "Cannot Roll Attack Modifiers" for 1ex.
Then get a Farric Wolf Alpha if you don't already have one (about 33c last I checked), and beastcraft Add a prefix, Remove a Random Suffix. This will first add the +1 to socketed gems prefix (as its the only non attack option), and then remove one of your 2 random suffixes, or the crafted suffix.

Once you have the +1 socketed gems on there, remove the crafted mod if it wasn't already taken out by the beastcraft for 1 scouring.

You should now have a weapon with minion dmg and +1 socketed gems, as well as 1-2 suffixes depending on which one got taken out.

If you only have 1 suffix and its something you want to keep, then jump to crafting. Or jump to crafting if you have 1 trash suffix but want to cut corners on costs and save 2 ex because you don't care about the free suffix to slam an ex into later.

Otherwise...

Next you craft the suffix "Prefixes Cannot Be Changed" for 2ex
Then Scour the weapon and it will remove all the suffixes and leave just your 2 prefixes ready to be multicrafted.

WARNING - DO NOT SCOUR UNTIL PREFIXES CANNOT BE CHANGED IS ON THERE OR YOU WILL LOSE ALL AFFIXES.

Then just craft +3 crafted mods, +2 support, and 25-28% minion atk/cast speed

Reference https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/413 if you need any further clarification.

Awesome. Worked perfectly. Thank you :)

I ended up with T3 increased stun duration. Same mod as the implicit.

Is it worth 2 Ex just to remove that mod or shall I just leave it?
Last edited by lunalaurina on Jan 20, 2020, 8:19:56 PM
Hi there,

if i have aspect of the avian on my weapon (lvl 20), like i can't run it with all the other auras at the same time, which one should i give up then?
"
lunalaurina wrote:

Awesome. Worked perfectly. Thank you :)

I ended up with T3 increased stun duration. Same mod as the implicit.

Is it worth 2 Ex just to remove that mod or shall I just leave it?

That one's on you my friend. Basically you gotta decide now if you wanna spend 2ex freeing up a suffix for a chance at putting something good in there later.

Things that are good to put in the suffix are Str, Res's, and some of the influenced exalts are good too.

Chances of getting strength or res vs a crap mod is pretty bad though.
The influenced suffixes are a little better chance to get something useful, but ultimately the odds are against you either way you go, and 2/3 times you're probably gonna end up with another crappy mod. (Redeemer has blind or movement speed so its not as bad of shot at something useful)
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 20, 2020, 8:29:22 PM
"
Mubbsy wrote:
That one's on you my friend. Basically you gotta decide now if you wanna spend 2ex freeing up a suffix for a chance at putting something good in there later.

Things that are good to put in the suffix are Str, Res's, and some of the influenced exalts are good too.

Chances of getting strength or res vs a crap mod is pretty bad though.
The influenced suffixes are a little better chance to get something useful, but ultimately the odds are against you either way you go, and 2/3 times you're probably gonna end up with another crappy mod. (Redeemer has blind or movement speed so its not as bad of shot at something useful)

Thanks again <3
People says their zombies doing 500k damage each. Now in very confused as my pob says mines deal only 100k each. What im doing wrong apart from not having perfect equip? Im only on 1200 str, modified my tree folling tips, my equip is not so bad i guess to have 300k dps of diference for each zombie.

Send help.
"
Mubbsy wrote:
Hey Durahal or anyone else who has crafted a good amulet with Str, increased Str %, increased attributes % etc

How much roughly am I looking at spending on making one of these amulets?

I'm spearheading for 1500 str now, and apart from my Astramentis, My Belt (it's 80str, 10% increased str but could be higher), and no Lethal Pride yet, I have everything else giving me as much str as possible and sitting at around 1310.

I have tons of dex from my rings too so I should be good losing out from the astramentis.

Just wanted to get my money in line before I go for the craft.

Depends on your luck...
-Base is like 1ex now
-Rolling the T1 %str probably ball park 50-100c..?
-Shaper with T1 %atr shouldn't cost you more than probably 100-200 alts?
-Awakener orb is like 240c?
-Now assuming your 3rd suffix you get is decent (i.e. str roll), proceed to next step. If not, either start over, or chance the 1/3 anull and slam.
-You most likely will have to craft suffixes cannot be changed and anull off the prefixes unless you got really lucky - which is 2ex, might have to do it multiple times if your annul removes it before the other prefixes.
-Now you have to exalt slam on new prefixes, and if they are bad, repeat previous step.

As you can see.. it can add up fast, but if your really really lucky...maybe you can get on your first try.
You can hit 1500 STR aswell with an Astramentis neck, im at that with just my waist crafted, and double t1 STR rolls on both rings, and only a 10% lethal pride.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info