3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

So for the Stygian Vise belt with % attribute , would best option be to buy a to Hunter base , ilv 86 and just chaos spam/, alt spam or fossil spam
"
Bob123aka wrote:
So for the Stygian Vise belt with % attribute , would best option be to buy a to Hunter base , ilv 86 and just chaos spam/, alt spam or fossil spam

Would really like to know how to craft the belt as well
"
Bob123aka wrote:

not rly sure is there any fossils which roll attributes
Just won a 2.5ex gamble on annuling the extra suffix off this ammy with T1 str % and T1 attributes %

Do you guys think I should just keep those prefixes as ~55 health isn't terrible, divine it to perfect %'s, craft str on there, and slam an exalt and pray for a good prefix like energy shield?

Or do I do suffixes cannot be changed, wipe those prefix, craft strength, and slam 3 new prefixes in and hope for better?

I'm thinking maybe just play it safe and keep the health? Chances of getting a decent health roll again are pretty low, so many mods in the pool.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
"
Mubbsy wrote:
Just won a 2.5ex gamble on annuling the extra suffix off this ammy with T1 str % and T1 attributes %

Do you guys think I should just keep those prefixes as ~55 health isn't terrible, divine it to perfect %'s, craft str on there, and slam an exalt and pray for a good prefix like energy shield?

Or do I do suffixes cannot be changed, wipe those prefix, craft strength, and slam 3 new prefixes in and hope for better?

I'm thinking maybe just play it safe and keep the health? Chances of getting a decent health roll again are pretty low, so many mods in the pool.

Unless you have dozens and dozens of exalts to burn, I would just keep the health and mastercraft the strength. Like you said, there's so many potential rolls now which include both shaper and warlord affixes, so odds of you hitting a good life roll is not very high if you metacraft.

As for slamming an ex after that, I would also probably hold off unless you have nothing else to spend it on. ES is literally the only decent prefix left, unless you somehow get +1 phys gems (extremely low weighting).
I mean I wouldn't say no to item rarity or movement speed (shaper) either but yeah not many options. Think I'll play it safe, I've already dumped 2ex on divines and havent hit the roll yet.

*edit* I couldn't help myself, slammed it, G1 egged me on. Got phys dmg leech. Rip.

I had a bunch of ppl messaging me about it though so I'm wondering if maybe the leech is good for another class that stacks strength too? I told them to bugger off for now but it had me thinking...

Maybe I can sell it and buy something similar but with stats that help me more?
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 21, 2020, 3:31:57 AM
I'm having some trouble hitting 1K strength atm (should I even aim for it?)

Current gear:

Anything Im missing?

I am full super strong though >=)
If I can't afford the watcher's eye jewel, does clarity have any use in the build or should I just go with a regular rare ring?
"
Circled wrote:
I'm having some trouble hitting 1K strength atm (should I even aim for it?)

Anything Im missing?

I am full super strong though >=)

Your profile is private so we can't see your tree. I'm guessing its maybe a lack of 2x Efficient Training, or if you don't have the utmost might passive yet? Either one of those 2 should be enough to get you over 1000 so you leech health from your zombie dmg. VERY IMPORTANT.

"
If I can't afford the watcher's eye jewel, does clarity have any use in the build or should I just go with a regular rare ring?

No it does not, its sole purpose is to sit there at lvl 1 and proc the watchers eye. Remove it from the build if you dont have like 30-40ex to drop on one lol
Why do pob showing that attack speed is better than dmg on helmet enchant?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info