3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I'm respeccing to this tree at level 90 from the phys skeleton build. Can someone help me figure out what nodes I should grab last so I can respec efficiently?
"
lunalaurina wrote:

Thanks!

So I have my base. It's got T1 minion damage, two random suffix. And that's it.

What are my next steps?

Perfect, having no other prefixes is good, and you need at least 1 spare suffix which you have.

Next you're gonna craft the suffix "Cannot Roll Attack Modifiers" for 1ex.
Then get a Farric Wolf Alpha if you don't already have one (about 33c last I checked), and beastcraft Add a prefix, Remove a Random Suffix. This will first add the +1 to socketed gems prefix (as its the only non attack option), and then remove one of your 2 random suffixes, or the crafted suffix.

Once you have the +1 socketed gems on there, remove the crafted mod if it wasn't already taken out by the beastcraft for 1 scouring.

You should now have a weapon with minion dmg and +1 socketed gems, as well as 1-2 suffixes depending on which one got taken out.

If you only have 1 suffix and its something you want to keep, then jump to crafting. Or jump to crafting if you have 1 trash suffix but want to cut corners on costs and save 2 ex because you don't care about the free suffix to slam an ex into later.

Otherwise...

Next you craft the suffix "Prefixes Cannot Be Changed" for 2ex
Then Scour the weapon and it will remove all the suffixes and leave just your 2 prefixes ready to be multicrafted.

WARNING - DO NOT SCOUR UNTIL PREFIXES CANNOT BE CHANGED IS ON THERE OR YOU WILL LOSE ALL AFFIXES.

Then just craft +3 crafted mods, +2 support, and 25-28% minion atk/cast speed

Reference https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/413 if you need any further clarification.

"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 20, 2020, 6:55:46 PM
I have never been much for praise, and swore I would never do a necro...

This is fun, and versatile...best beer build I've had since my old RF build, and that was expensive AF.

+1 OP. Now, going back to being my regular arse self...
-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
Which of these rolls on the Victario's should I prioritise?

(120-150)% increased Evasion and Energy Shield
(20-40)% increased Area of Effect of Aura Skills
(10-15)% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills
Hello, brunowa maybe I'm using PoB in a totally wrong I have a around 720k dmg per zombie, without Aspect of the Avian active, with the aspect the damage get into 794k with bottle faith is 834k. This is the pastebin: https://pastebin.com/LDDTgCt7. I'm using the PoB in web since for some reason I can't make it work in my PC.

The auras I use are: Skitterbots, Flesh and Stone with Maim 21, Dread Banner, Purity of Elements. The 6L I have is Cyclone, Spirit Offering, Infused Channeling, Desecrate and Punishment. Maybe is interesting for some people or your video brunowa.
Sooo.... I killed sirius for the second time and got unlucky, again another thread of hope.... BUT i got an interesting one, that made me think....

I can remove the nodes marked in red.(10 STR, 10 INT and 10% life)

And add the ones in green: Inexorable and Words of Glory
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Words_of_Glory
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Inexorable

And use rallying cry to boost dps or enduring cry for durability. with 2 points to spare

Since I am stupid with Path of building i didn't manage to test how the build would change, so i want your opinions guys

PS: I can also use it here

And snipe Spiritual command, tireless, precision(for the move speed), a jewel slot and steelWood stance for block
Last edited by TrueDivinorium on Jan 20, 2020, 7:29:55 PM
for you cheap people like me, a level 3 enlighten (30C last i checked) and a corrupted jewel with 1% reduced mana reserved leaves me at 32 mana. good enough to cast whatever i need. i cant bring myself to spend 6 exalts on a level 4 enlighten.
Last edited by stitches on Jan 20, 2020, 7:26:30 PM
How does this build handle Chaos Damage?
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
How does this build handle Chaos Damage?

I use Watcher's Eye that gives 30-50% chaos res if you are affected by Purity of Elements, I find it the best cheap way to cap chaos res. Also make easier to cap elemental res and with my set up you still have 750k dmg in each zombie more than enough to kill any content and make you survive more often in this league.
@TrueDivinorium

Others in the thread are using that jewel in the socket just to the right of the starting witch tree, it lets you pick up 38% maximum energy shield, 10% max life and more ES recharge etc.

Its pretty good in that slot for survivability.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 20, 2020, 7:40:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info