3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hey guys I know a lot of people have questions about auras and aura setups etc...

So I'm thinking I'll explain different options on video for you.

Is there anything specific you guys wanna know?
Thank you for your statment Brunowa. Saved me a lot of Ex

But now I am very uncertain where to invest. Probably you can have a look at my char.

Another question. If Maim still is on the staff, Maim in Shapers does not make sense. What should I put instead in a red socket?
Well, I just hit this finally. Guessing I basically need to spend a fuck load of money imprinting and then regaling until I hit T1 life? Then either multimod, or pray for good slams? I would prefer to not mess this up.

"
brunowa wrote:
Hey guys I know a lot of people have questions about auras and aura setups etc...

my big question is Gem break downs and, getting rez capped with 3 pieces of gear. and if we cant afford the big level 4 gem, what are our options
"
Forgive me for my ignorance, but how are people getting Rez capped with just 2 rings and belt?

You have to factor in the Bone Barrier and Offering resistance boosts, you can also get another 12% to all resistances with 2 extra skill points inside your Lethal Pride radius which you will more then likely end up doing anyways.

And then obviously, you are going for big resists, strength, and life on rings.

If all else fails jus spend a few points to the left of warrior's blood and grab diamond skin until you get better gear.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 20, 2020, 6:05:05 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
Forgive me for my ignorance, but how are people getting Rez capped with just 2 rings and belt?

You have to factor in the Bone Barrier and Offering resistance boosts, you can also get another 12% to all resistances with 2 extra skill points inside your Lethal Pride radius which you will more then likely end up doing anyways.

If all else fails jus spend a few points to the left of warrior's blood and grab diamond skin until you get better gear.

are you able to check me out? i spent alot on these rings last night. But i still had to get a neck because i diddnt have enough Rez. i still have to get my Bone Barrier as well.

"
brunowa wrote:

I can't ever seem to get my unreserved mana to match with yours in POB while running Geofri's, running lvl 4 enlighten and then 5 auras (or 4 + blasphemy). Maybe optimal aura setups for if you have vuln shapers gloves, and if you don't.

Maybe go over your speed farming setup as well and what would be optimal to run for mapping, and for bosses.

I would approach it under the assumption most people are running 2x efficient training and a rare jewel, and don't have the eye or lethal pride. Maybe you could add a quick section on how to get the correct lethal pride? That part is uber confusing to me.

For me those are the biggest questions. I'm sitting on 20ex and not sure where to spend it because I'm afraid I will dump currency and not see much benefit. This is a hard build to plan in POB. Appreciate all your work on this!

Last edited by CuteMike4U on Jan 20, 2020, 6:09:03 PM
Hey there, awesome build!

Could I get an opinion on what would be better to run on for this build - Phase Run or Withering Step, and why?

Thanks!
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"

Honestly, if you cannot afford the expensive resist rings and belt, just run Purity of Elements in the meantime if you aren't already. It'll also be really easy to transition into the +50% chaos res Watcher's Eye when you have the means.
"
Durahal wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"

Honestly, if you cannot afford the expensive resist rings and belt, just run Purity of Elements in the meantime if you aren't already. It'll also be really easy to transition into the +50% chaos res Watcher's Eye when you have the means.

oh ya that gem will help, thank you i ddidnt know

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info