3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
okay ill try to get them tonight. Also question. how are people able to get Rez cap from the 2 rings and belt? i wasnt able to get the all attributes neck pieces, becuase i wasnt anywhere near rez cap.

but besides for that is everything else okay gear/gems? because liek i said im having issues running t13... i dont get it

Its hard tbh, especially b/c you have to get chaos resistance on them too unless you give up an aura to run purity of elements and use a watcher's eye for 50% chaos resist. Heres what i use;

I really like this build and am steam rolling everything now but I stopped counting how much $ I put into it after about 85 ex......so ya, im sure it can be done on budget but eventually you get addicted.

Wow how much did you spend on the belt and 1st ring? Those are incredible.
Thanks, the 1st ring you wouldnt believe tbh, 1.5ex, it didnt have the ES roll.

I had room for 2 prefixs but was scared if I exalted it id get like +11 life so I crafted life on it 1st, then exalted it and got the ES roll.

The belt though I wont even lie, 37ex, I talk to that belt more then my children.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 20, 2020, 4:47:55 PM
"
Koridoom wrote:
"
"
Koridoom wrote:

so i added shapes gloves, and i lost a bunch of str and health tho? i also put on bone barrier all in POE and everything seemed to go down?

Your gloves aint for this build, if you lose 100 str isnt a real lost, you wont be able to get more than 1200 without invest at your final build. You losing the str and hp from the gloves while win energy shield for you and your minions.

Bone barrier is your 3rd ascendancy.

okay ill try to get them tonight. Also question. how are people able to get Rez cap from the 2 rings and belt? i wasnt able to get the all attributes neck pieces, becuase i wasnt anywhere near rez cap.

but besides for that is everything else okay gear/gems? because liek i said im having issues running t13... i dont get it

You get 30% ress from your minions when they all up, also 23% from spirit offering with Mistress of Sacrifice (Last ascendancy), and more from passive skill points. My chaos ress is -38 and i dont care.
Add rare jewels to build
Going to be swapping to new class

Build was super fun, able to clear Sirus A8 mad easy, 15k+ EHP atm, can get higher but had no need to upgrade items.

PM me ingame @ TheBabyYodaa

"
Mubbsy wrote:
"
lunalaurina wrote:
Just wanted to check I understand this.

The % minion damage mod is one I can roll on any mace? Doesn't look like they have influence.

I checked poedb but I'm still new and wasn't 100% sure if I read it right.

Minion damage is a special mod, so to get it on your weapon you need to use essences or fossils. Fossils are better because they can get T1 minion damage, and if you're spending a ton on a crafted weapon theres no point cheaping out on a couple chaos per roll.

You should see the minion damage mod pop up in poedb if you select bound fossils.

Thanks!

So I have my base. It's got T1 minion damage, two random suffix. And that's it.

What are my next steps?
Hey brunowa,

It's seems, there are some differences between the speed build in post and POB link, which aura combination do you recommend ?
Which helmet enchant is useful if im playing with auras on chest?
Zombies enchants to expensive at this moment ;)
So im looking for something else
"
Pepit0 wrote:
Hey brunowa,

It's seems, there are some differences between the speed build in post and POB link, which aura combination do you recommend ?

The items are correct. I haven't updated the POB yet.

Changes are:
Swap precision for skitterbots
Swap flesh and stone for maim.

That's it.
"
Bob123aka wrote:
Going to be swapping to new class

Build was super fun, able to clear Sirus A8 mad easy, 15k+ EHP atm, can get higher but had no need to upgrade items.

PM me ingame @ TheBabyYodaa

Forgive me for my ignorance, but how are people getting Rez capped with just 2 rings and belt?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info