3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

How can i raise 4 spectres? Actually have 25 lvl gem and can summon max 3
"
Bicloud wrote:

you forgot to anoint "Death Attunement" on your amulet
how important is stitched demon? i can afford kingmaker but not stitched demon so will ag still be immortal?
"
Bicloud wrote:

Do you have a level 21 spectre gem too?
Hi guys,

what is better for a zombie setup - Feeding Frenzy 20/20 or Awakened Physical damage support 4/20 ?
U cant compare the 2, feeding frenzy isnt mainly for dmg, its mainly used to make ur zombies agressive.
Timeless jewel is not included in speed/tanky POB link, can you create a rich folk pob? :D
"
Cyrom wrote:
U cant compare the 2, feeding frenzy isnt mainly for dmg, its mainly used to make ur zombies agressive.

so to answer my question - which one is better ?
Personal prefference, for bosses Feeding frenzy isnt important but for doin maps fast it is since they actually chase enemy's and kill everything in a much larger radius when they are agressive. I would use Awakened damage support instead of a different gem.
"
Cyrom wrote:
Personal prefference, for bosses Feeding frenzy isnt important but for doin maps fast it is since they actually chase enemy's and kill everything in a much larger radius when they are agressive. I would use Awakened damage support instead of a different gem.

thank you, that answer makes much more sense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info