3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

cant find a edit:(

forgot...

M 10% attck block
M 10% spellblock
M 2% life on block
"
Mubbsy wrote:
"
Doctor_Teh wrote:
I tried to read through the past 20 pages or so, but have to run to work, so was hoping someone could help me out to save me reading hundreds of pages:

Looking to craft a weapon now, what have people concluded is the best path to crafting one this league? It appears that fortify weapons are good, but I don't see too many people using them.

Should I just follow the instructions in the guide and just aim for +1 to gems and minions deal increase damage and then multimod? How much would I expect to spend to try to roll a fortify one?

Any help (or just pointing me towards info) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone.

It depends on your minion damage currently from all sources if high minion damage or fortify will be better. I just finished researching this for myself.

Earlier on minion damage will out preform fortify damage wise, and its cheaper to craft. I'm about 40ex into my build and minion damage still out preforms fortify.

Going for fortify also requires an elder weapon, and a plain 6L mace is like 70-80c for one with a not useless implicit like a Coronal Maul vs 4ex for an elder 6L mace.

You then have to alt spam to get fortify, then get lucky anul'ing away not fortify so you have open prefixes (or get lucky and roll +1 to sockted gems and fortify together already)

Following the crafting guide on page 413 I was able to make my weapon for about 7-8ex and most of that was bench costs. I did get VERY lucky though with rolling T1 minion damage in 2 fossil, getting a high value in just 1 divine, and anuling the weapon down to just that prefix from 5, so you will likely spend a little more.

Just start with a 6L weapon cus they're cheap and better than 6Ling later and you should be good. If you want to save a few bucks and don't care about the 6% increased area of effect from a Coronal Maul you can get a 2 handed sword or axe instead for about 20c last I checked.

Thanks so much for the excellent help. Two more questions from a total crafting novice. How many fossils should I expect to get a t1 minion damage? When beast crafting, is the + gem level the only outcome once you block attack mods? Should I get the right mod every time with that?

thank you for the guide alot.
change a bit myself .
Thats the setup i feel more comfortable to run .
Downed sirus at 8 deathless !! can survive the laser "die " attack and the maze meteor .
really nice buide . thanks
"
Durahal wrote:
"
Cyrom wrote:
I am debating between Skitterbots and Flesh & Blood + Maim... the second setup gives a bit more dmg and is more consistant i think since skitterbots only shock where they are at and when there are many enemies not every enemy gets shocked but then i have to give up Phase run or Flame dash and im not sure if i want to... (since the second setup requires 2 sockets)

With no lightning damage stacking shock, Skiterbots at lv 20 only provides 21% effective shock I believe, while flesh+Maim is a 30% physical debuff as it gets the bonus 16% from maim.

The benefit of skitter bots is that its really versatile adds to offense and survivability. You really only need the shock effect or any other increased dmg auras on bosses as trash mobs will always be overkilled even in fully sextant T16 maps.

Personally I run these 5 auras:
-Avian
-Pride
-Skitterbots
-Flesh and stone
-Dread banner

"
Dhalilax wrote:
i'm wondering: with flesh and stone I've to use also maim? so I remove it from golem's link? and blood or sand stance? thank you.

Flesh and stone only maims while in blood stance, and yes it has to be linked together for it to get the bonus 16%.
Last edited by Durahal on Jan 20, 2020, 12:21:27 PM
for a last jewel slot, anything better then Brawn Crimson Jewel to get?

Guessing life with zombie dmg mods/zombie speed are what to aim for?

Atm got 35ex left but finished buying most endgame gear
"
Doctor_Teh wrote:

Thanks so much for the excellent help. Two more questions from a total crafting novice. How many fossils should I expect to get a t1 minion damage? When beast crafting, is the + gem level the only outcome once you block attack mods? Should I get the right mod every time with that?

I believe your chances are about 1/11 to get T1 minion damage based on the weighting from poedb.tw based on this breakdown:

Spoiler
Minions deal (51–70)% increased Damage | Weight: 2000
Minions deal (71–90)% increased Damage | Weight: 2000
Minions deal (91–110)% increased Damage | Weight: 1000
Minions deal (111–130)% increased Damage | Weight: 500

So 500 weight out of a pool of 5500 is 1/11.

The roll doesn't really matter on the T1 damage as long as you get it as you can Divine it up to as close to 130 as you can get later (like when its the only minion damage and +1 socketed gems since the latter won't budge from divines)

Other advise would be to try to get an ilvl 82 or 84 weapon if you plan on exalt slamming it in the hopes of getting T1 strength (ilvl82) or T1 resistance (ilvl 84, chaos is only ilvl81 though) as your free suffix after you're done crafting. Otherwise ilvl 75+ should be fine.

And yes, as long as you have a Two-Handed Mace, Axe or Sword then the only non attack prefix they can roll is +1 to socketed gems. Basically don't get a warstaff, bow, etc.

List of 2 handed mace standard prefixes:

Spoiler

Two Hand Maces

% increased Physical Damage, # to Accuracy Rating - Attack | Physical
% increased Physical Damage - Attack | Physical
Adds # to # Physical Damage - Attack | Physical
Adds # to # Fire Damage - Attack | Fire
Adds # to # Cold Damage - Attack | Cold
Adds # to # Lightning Damage - Attack | Lightning
% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills - Attack | Elemental
# to Level of Socketed Gems - Gem Level
# to Level of Socketed Melee Gems - Attack | Gem Level
% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life - Attack | Physical | Life
#% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana - Attack | Physical | Mana
Adds # to # Chaos Damage - Attack | Chaos

Swords and axes are pretty similar.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Heya , ive seen people run foritfy aura on their zombies do we use it on this build too?
"
edeniscoolol wrote:
Heya , ive seen people run foritfy aura on their zombies do we use it on this build too?

Ideally we run a kingmaker as the weapon on our animate guardian giving us the defensive fortify buff. As our minion damage % gets high enough, it can also be worth it to have an elder weapon with lvl 1 fortify on it instead of minion damage for the 20% dmg buff as well as the defensive aspect.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
So.... I made this

Should i swap things around and use the auras in the glove?

PS: right now since I am a broke mofo I am thinking about selling it, but if it's worth using the auras in the gloves i might keep it.
Last edited by TrueDivinorium on Jan 20, 2020, 1:03:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info