3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I am debating between Skitterbots and Flesh & Blood + Maim... the second setup gives a bit more dmg and is more consistant i think since skitterbots only shock where they are at and when there are many enemies not every enemy gets shocked but then i have to give up Phase run or Flame dash and im not sure if i want to... (since the second setup requires 2 sockets)
Last edited by Cyrom on Jan 20, 2020, 11:29:32 AM
nice build
Last edited by Surbunio on Jan 20, 2020, 11:32:31 AM
"
Durahal wrote:
"
azith28 wrote:
So i finally got my weapon yesterday. which leads to a question about auras.

Pride
Vulnerability
War banner
Aspect of the avian.

currently i dont yet have an enlightened gem, i could get one soon at level 3, but i frankly doubt ill be able to get a level 4, too expensive.

So which mana reserves to drop, or is there a better way to reserve less mana without deviating from the standard tree too much so i can at least fit all but banner (I have fortify, avian and +1 to socketed gems + the standard crafted/+2 support/atk speed) on the staff. If i already have fortify on the weapon, i imagine banner is less useful, but id really like to try and get pride/vul/aspect going all at once.

Get Vulnerability on your Shaper's Touch if possible, frees up a lot of mana and 2 gem slots.

I don't get what your saying. are you using vul + cast on hit in the gloves? would that even work with cyclone in the boots (since thats the only hitting im doing).
"
azith28 wrote:
"
Durahal wrote:
"
azith28 wrote:
So i finally got my weapon yesterday. which leads to a question about auras.

Pride
Vulnerability
War banner
Aspect of the avian.

currently i dont yet have an enlightened gem, i could get one soon at level 3, but i frankly doubt ill be able to get a level 4, too expensive.

So which mana reserves to drop, or is there a better way to reserve less mana without deviating from the standard tree too much so i can at least fit all but banner (I have fortify, avian and +1 to socketed gems + the standard crafted/+2 support/atk speed) on the staff. If i already have fortify on the weapon, i imagine banner is less useful, but id really like to try and get pride/vul/aspect going all at once.

Get Vulnerability on your Shaper's Touch if possible, frees up a lot of mana and 2 gem slots.

I don't get what your saying. are you using vul + cast on hit in the gloves? would that even work with cyclone in the boots (since thats the only hitting im doing).

Curse on hit implicit from corruption. Lets you drop Vuln gem completely.
"
Surbunio wrote:
nice build

"
Cyrom wrote:
I am debating between Skitterbots and Flesh & Blood + Maim... the second setup gives a bit more dmg and is more consistant i think since skitterbots only shock where they are at and when there are many enemies not every enemy gets shocked but then i have to give up Phase run or Flame dash and im not sure if i want to... (since the second setup requires 2 sockets)

With no lightning damage stacking shock, Skiterbots at lv 20 only provides 21% effective shock I believe, while flesh+Maim is a 30% physical debuff as it gets the bonus 16% from maim.
Last edited by Durahal on Jan 20, 2020, 11:43:29 AM
"
Durahal wrote:
"
Cyrom wrote:

With no lightning damage stacking shock, Skiterbots at lv 20 only provides 21% effective shock I believe, while flesh+Maim is a 30% physical debuff as it gets the bonus 16% from maim.

also, skitterbots need 10% more mana reserved
"
muntaser wrote:
"
Mubbsy wrote:
I had a question about when it's time to swap from a crafted weapon with high minion damage to one with fortify.

Finally got all the main pieces of the puzzle together now, and I was wondering if I should be looking into swapping my 129% minion damage crafted weapon for one with fortify.

I've read the previous posts about how after a certain threshold of minion damage % that fortify will out preform, but I am unsure if the number directly in PoE for minion damage under my character's 'Misc' stats is correct, or if this is something better calculated in PoB (don't have much experience with PoB).

Currently only at 385% in game, so I would think that if correct:

100dmg hit x 385% (current minion dmg) = 385 dmg
100dmg hit x 256% x 1.2 fortify = 307.2 dmg

(or is it on top of the 100 dmg so 485 dmg for option 1, and 427.2 for option 2)

Which would mean currently I would get about 25% more damage staying with my current weapon. (or 13.5% if the latter calculation is correct)

Is this correct or are there other sources of minion damage that I need to take into account.
I'm wondering this too, is there even a point if my minions have fortify from ag?

Adding on to this, how does a +1 gem/supported by onslaught weapon compare?
i'm wondering: with flesh and stone I've to use also maim? so I remove it from golem's link? and blood or sand stance? thank you.
just found a Thread of Hope Crimson Jewel and played a bit...

@jewel socket right from witch start.

i lose fearsome force

M. 31% inc. dam.
M. 36% inc. area of eff.
20 int

i get

32% inc max ES
20 to max ES
20% inc ES recharge
10% inc max life
20 str

what u think fellow necros, worth it?