3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

ok..
Last edited by mitkomk on Jan 20, 2020, 10:18:56 AM
Where exactly do I put my timeless jewel? In the empty slot in PoB?
And what bonuses do I aim for?
Last edited by n4zroth on Jan 20, 2020, 9:40:55 AM
I tried to read through the past 20 pages or so, but have to run to work, so was hoping someone could help me out to save me reading hundreds of pages:

Looking to craft a weapon now, what have people concluded is the best path to crafting one this league? It appears that fortify weapons are good, but I don't see too many people using them.

Should I just follow the instructions in the guide and just aim for +1 to gems and minions deal increase damage and then multimod? How much would I expect to spend to try to roll a fortify one?

Any help (or just pointing me towards info) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone.
"
n4zroth wrote:
Where exactly do I put my timeless jewel? In the empty slot in PoB?
And what bonuses do I aim for?

Put it where ever it gets you the most str, usually either at left side of the tree (near Redemption wheel) or top part of the tree (above Lord of the Dead).

Just look for high str in the form of either +5% str or +20 str, try and get multiple of these nodes.
Hi guys, what are good aura mods to have for watchers prismatic jewel?
"
Doctor_Teh wrote:
I tried to read through the past 20 pages or so, but have to run to work, so was hoping someone could help me out to save me reading hundreds of pages:

Looking to craft a weapon now, what have people concluded is the best path to crafting one this league? It appears that fortify weapons are good, but I don't see too many people using them.

Should I just follow the instructions in the guide and just aim for +1 to gems and minions deal increase damage and then multimod? How much would I expect to spend to try to roll a fortify one?

Any help (or just pointing me towards info) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone.

It depends on your minion damage currently from all sources if high minion damage or fortify will be better. I just finished researching this for myself.

Earlier on minion damage will out preform fortify damage wise, and its cheaper to craft. I'm about 40ex into my build and minion damage still out preforms fortify.

Going for fortify also requires an elder weapon, and a plain 6L mace is like 70-80c for one with a not useless implicit like a Coronal Maul vs 4ex for an elder 6L mace.

You then have to alt spam to get fortify, then get lucky anul'ing away not fortify so you have open prefixes (or get lucky and roll +1 to sockted gems and fortify together already)

Following the crafting guide on page 413 I was able to make my weapon for about 7-8ex and most of that was bench costs. I did get VERY lucky though with rolling T1 minion damage in 2 fossil, getting a high value in just 1 divine, and anuling the weapon down to just that prefix from 5, so you will likely spend a little more.

Just start with a 6L weapon cus they're cheap and better than 6Ling later and you should be good. If you want to save a few bucks and don't care about the 6% increased area of effect from a Coronal Maul you can get a 2 handed sword or axe instead for about 20c last I checked.

"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Is it worth getting shaper's touch with vulnerability on hit so I can free up slots on my Geoffri's for something like hatred or flesh and stone?
When i link Maim to my Carrion golem or spectres/AG my Zombies get no increased dmg, does it just not show in PoB or am i missing something? Could someone take a second look for me please?

https://pastebin.com/D2xnxXmp
finally... 36:) time to say THANKS TO BRUNOWA for this awesome build that bring me the fun back!

first time i leveled so high (97)
first time i got 36 challenges
first time i got ritch in a league :)
first time i crafted items (thanks to all who help with guides to weapon etc.)
first time i got a portal effect (obv)

just THANKS! :)

In the talent tree, should I go for other nodes instead of jewel sockets if I don't have Watchers, Emperor's Mastery and etc? I know that it's good to have a jewel with minion life leech, but besides that is it worth?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info