3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
lunalaurina wrote:
Hello,

I'm dying very easily with this build. The guide says it's very tanky, so I must have made a mistake.

Any help welcome.

POB: https://pastebin.com/W2cv6N7E

I get 1 hit several times a day aswell, dont get me wrong, the build is strong, like I jump right back in and delete things however, I dont see how I will get past lv.95 without just spamming beachheads/breachstones b/c even with a 10k energy shield I get insta killed atleast 3x a day and I have like 50ex or more into my gear.
"
"
Pannekeok wrote:
"
At this point, the "survival" should be enought, you need to focus on dps to kill things faster and increase your "survival" killing faster and reducing your % to die, instead of be a tank but taking 5 minutes to kill a boss/not able to kill metas. You will survive more if things die faster.
$

If you need to opt out of spirit offering to kill things faster, there is smth seriously wrong with your build. You kill everything crazy fast any way. The only reason you would want to opt out of Mistress of Sac is in the Sirus fight, but even there it's not rly needed. There is a reason all the top necros take MoS. You have dmg enough.

Theres never enought dps! :P

BTW, at sirus, all dps is always needed, dodge things is something you have to do doesnt matter what ascendancy you use, you can get oneshoted at the last phase "DIE" rays, so, the less duration of boss, less rays you can get. Do you get my point?

Actually, there IS something like too much dps. You clearly lack the knowledge, like many people here pointed out already. So pls stop being so arrogant by repeating your point over and over like it's the holy rule; it's wrong, accept that.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
lunalaurina wrote:
Hello,

I'm dying very easily with this build. The guide says it's very tanky, so I must have made a mistake.

Any help welcome.

I get 1 hit several times a day aswell, dont get me wrong, the build is strong, like I jump right back in and delete things however, I dont see how I will get past lv.95 without just spamming beachheads/breachstones b/c even with a 10k energy shield I get insta killed atleast 3x a day and I have like 50ex or more into my gear.

Damn... so I didn't even do anything wrong?

This build is so squishy.
I dont want to say that, b/c im an old guy in rl, my twitch reflexs are non existant.

So in general I am not a very good player, however, not counting jewels, just my weapon, accessories, and armor, I have spent a total of 67 ex.

I even went asfar as to pick up extra energy shield nodes, and use a regen enchantment on my boots. I think its more this league / new game mechanics b/c im coming off an Righteous Fire tank build, where I had 9k life and nearly 4000 life regen per second and I would still get 1 hit randomly on that build.

It is frustrating though on this build how quickly I randomly die, like from a screen away.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 19, 2020, 2:25:32 PM
"
lunalaurina wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
lunalaurina wrote:
Hello,

Any help welcome.

It all boils down to how you gear. Check my character, I dont die if I dont play completely braindead.

I have about 14kEHP, 77/76 all resists, 62 Chaos/75 chaos over time resist.

This build is super tanky.
Nah, its you just have a better understanding of mechanics, spacing, and overall knowledge of the game and enemies in general b/c I have considerbaly more EHP then you, 35% chaos on each ring etc and when I die, which is about 3 times a day, it happens in less then a second and my energy shield doesnt even show damage, I just have the ressurect screen and am left wondering wtf just happened.
I now have All the req. crafting recipes for weapon crafting, hit me op if anyone need help crafting any of the mods.
"
lunalaurina wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
lunalaurina wrote:
Hello,

Any help welcome.

I didn't look at your pastebin but looking at your gear it looks like you have way too much resists and not near enough strength.
Check your resists after cycloning and with minions up. So drop resists, get strength, and pick up some chaos resist it helps with the one shots
"
Mactabilis wrote:

It all boils down to how you gear. Check my character, I dont die if I dont play completely braindead.

I have about 14kEHP, 77/76 all resists, 62 Chaos/75 chaos over time resist.

This build is super tanky.

Nice build. Will work towards something like this where possible.

How much did all the gear cost you roughly?
"
Zly1 wrote:
I didn't look at your pastebin but looking at your gear it looks like you have way too much resists and not near enough strength.
Check your resists after cycloning and with minions up. So drop resists, get strength, and pick up some chaos resist it helps with the one shots

Yeah, fair enough. The extra resists were not intentional, but you're right. I'll refocus on more strength and get the Geofri's chest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info