3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
brunowa wrote:
Aldora is correct in why I chose Mistress of Sacrifice.

It's simply a fantastic quality of life. I have tested extensively vs Commander of darkness and the difference in DPS is minimal (too small to notice) but the increase in quality of life from mistress is very noticeable.

There are many occasions when you'll be in a situation where you get hit hard, your ES is down and out, and a simply cyclone pops it back up. Has saved me from many, many deaths and allows us to tank bosses like Sirus.

Ive assumed it was more quality of life, more utility instead of damage. Tried to explain in many ways.

Does POB calculates impale? If so, why does pob says minion damage gives more dps to our zombies?
"
"
brunowa wrote:

It's simply a fantastic quality of life. I have tested extensively vs Commander of darkness and the difference in DPS is minimal (too small to notice) but the increase in quality of life from mistress is very noticeable.

There are many occasions when you'll be in a situation where you get hit hard, your ES is down and out, and a simply cyclone pops it back up. Has saved me from many, many deaths and allows us to tank bosses like Sirus.

Ive assumed it was more quality of life, more utility instead of damage. Tried to explain in many ways.

Does POB calculates impale? If so, why does pob says minion damage gives more dps to our zombies?

Impale is calculated if you have the POB Fork.
"
Durahal wrote:
"
"
brunowa wrote:

Impale is calculated if you have the POB Fork.

Yes i have it installed, its automatically calculated i guess as i dont see any option. Thats bad as impale decreases hundreds of thousands dps or im missing something.

"
Spirit Offering doesn't convert Phys damage to Chaos, it clearly states that "minions gain 29% of their physical damage as extra chaos damage" so that 29% (at gem level 20) is more damage, not converted damage. To use your example, your DPS goes from 500 to 700 although the proportion is incorrect, it would actually be 500 phys plus 145 chaos for 645 damage.

So its damage increased, not converting the actual one, true, it sais AS EXTRA. Missread/missunderstand, thanks for explaining/make me more easy to see it. Anyways, pob looks like doesnt calculate offerings correctly?
Last edited by Jotasinjota on Jan 19, 2020, 4:12:06 PM
Hi. Thank u for this build I transform my summon skeleton for this and it's awesome but.

What can I improve?

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/8tzmcHTK
Last edited by wiesiul on Jan 19, 2020, 4:38:18 PM
"

Yes i have it installed, its automatically calculated i guess as i dont see any option. Thats bad as impale decreases hundreds of thousands dps or im missing something.

It'll automatically be calculated on a seperate line as 'Impale DPS' and 'Total DPS inc. Impale'.
Is there anyone in here that has +2 to socketed gems and multimod craft?
"
Voneriksson wrote:

I can do for you, hit me up if you need on 'MetaDura'.

yo bb! what do you reckon I could make better with my items/setup in general? everything down btw.
"
Durahal wrote:
"
Voneriksson wrote:

I can do for you, hit me up if you need on 'MetaDura'.

Thanks for the craft mate :)
"
wiesiul wrote:
Hi. Thank u for this build I transform my summon skeleton for this and it's awesome but.

I can't get 5 spectres and idk why. I have The Baron and Raise Spectre LVL 21 and ofc Death Attunement and still I can raise just 4 spectres.
My PoB: https://pastebin.com/8tzmcHTK

3 spectres from gem
Gem must be level 21
+
Unnatural Strength ascension gives 2 levels to gem
+
Baron Helmet gives 2 levels for minion gems

So, the gem level becomes 25 and you can have 3 spectres from gem.
1 spectre from tree

1 spectre from item "Queen's Escape" (if you don't mind using this item in your build, but the speed of spectres is capped, so the sword won't help spectres with speed)
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
― Albert Einstein

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info