3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Hi, could anyone help me?
i did everything as descripted in the guide, still i feel like my killspeed, especially for morphs etc. is waaaaay to slow. also: my survivabilty, as well as that of my zombies, doesnt feel very good, despite having effectivley ~10k HP.

What could i improve to get at least my zombie damage higher?

https://pastebin.com/jabV3M1p

PS: i know my weapon isnt optimum, still i should wreck everything, according to the build =(

Your set up looks like a decent starting point, but yest your weapon is really weak. Gem levels make a big difference, and none of your gems are fully level yet, especially your empower only being level 2. Focus on weapon upgrade so you can get +2 support to help boost your empower and the level of your zombies.
"
Durahal wrote:
"
Hi, could anyone help me?
i did everything as descripted in the guide, still i feel like my killspeed, especially for morphs etc. is waaaaay to slow. also: my survivabilty, as well as that of my zombies, doesnt feel very good, despite having effectivley ~10k HP.

What could i improve to get at least my zombie damage higher?

https://pastebin.com/jabV3M1p

PS: i know my weapon isnt optimum, still i should wreck everything, according to the build =(

Your set up looks like a decent starting point, but yest your weapon is really weak. Gem levels make a big difference, and none of your gems are fully level yet, especially your empower only being level 2. Focus on weapon upgrade so you can get +2 support to help boost your empower and the level of your zombies.

okay thanks !
Hello

I don't find Body amour with 10% life as energy shield can i replace it with something else ?

Ig name : ___Aramis___
"
At this point, the "survival" should be enought, you need to focus on dps to kill things faster and increase your "survival" killing faster and reducing your % to die, instead of be a tank but taking 5 minutes to kill a boss/not able to kill metas. You will survive more if things die faster.
$

If you need to opt out of spirit offering to kill things faster, there is smth seriously wrong with your build. You kill everything crazy fast any way. The only reason you would want to opt out of Mistress of Sac is in the Sirus fight, but even there it's not rly needed. There is a reason all the top necros take MoS. You have dmg enough.
"
sebneo wrote:
Hello

I don't find Body amour with 10% life as energy shield can i replace it with something else ?

Thats a crafted mod, you can craft that onto any chest really.
Quick question, when slotting dread banner, is it enough to just leave it in reserved mana mode or do you have to physicaly place it in fights for it to be useful, thanks.
ı really liked this build. ı am currently playing without animate guardian (cuz ı didn't want to spend too much currency for it). I killed sirus, shaper and elder easily. now ı am running some map after that ı will try to uber elder. thanks for this build very useful.
"
Pannekeok wrote:
"
At this point, the "survival" should be enought, you need to focus on dps to kill things faster and increase your "survival" killing faster and reducing your % to die, instead of be a tank but taking 5 minutes to kill a boss/not able to kill metas. You will survive more if things die faster.
$

If you need to opt out of spirit offering to kill things faster, there is smth seriously wrong with your build. You kill everything crazy fast any way. The only reason you would want to opt out of Mistress of Sac is in the Sirus fight, but even there it's not rly needed. There is a reason all the top necros take MoS. You have dmg enough.

Theres never enought dps! :P

BTW, at sirus, all dps is always needed, dodge things is something you have to do doesnt matter what ascendancy you use, you can get oneshoted at the last phase "DIE" rays, so, the less duration of boss, less rays you can get. Do you get my point?
Last edited by Jotasinjota on Jan 19, 2020, 1:20:45 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Quick question, when slotting dread banner, is it enough to just leave it in reserved mana mode or do you have to physicaly place it in fights for it to be useful, thanks.

Technically its better to place it down for boss fights for increased DPS, but honestly, everything dies so fast that its not worth the micro-managing in most situations.
"
korayozturk wrote:
ı really liked this build. ı am currently playing without animate guardian (cuz ı didn't want to spend too much currency for it). I killed sirus, shaper and elder easily. now ı am running some map after that ı will try to uber elder. thanks for this build very useful.

its only like 10c to gear it, that big$ setup is not needed at all

leer cast, dying breath, meginords vise, victarios flight, ambus charge

big help and 10c at most

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info