3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hello, love this guide/build so far.

I have some questions maybe someone people can help with.

Currently running 6L zombies in weapon and 5 link skellies in armour, I am about to get a geofris/victaros and was wondering if its much better to run the auras over skeletons? geofris VS. victaros?

Also if I dont have level 4 enlighten what would I change with the aura set up?

Thanks
Beware before you purchase a lethal pride.. re-rolling this with divines is incredibly addictive..
Anyone have a link on how to build the STR%/All stats% neck? Or page number if it's in this guide*
"
Namper wrote:
Hello, love this guide/build so far.

I have some questions maybe someone people can help with.

Currently running 6L zombies in weapon and 5 link skellies in armour, I am about to get a geofris/victaros and was wondering if its much better to run the auras over skeletons? geofris VS. victaros?

Also if I dont have level 4 enlighten what would I change with the aura set up?

Thanks

If you want max damage, Victario's. If you want max survivability, Geofris.

If you go Victario's you pretty much have to go with auras, that's what the chest is for. I still prefer auras on Geofri's as well tbh.. much less micromanaging but also slower to kill bosses with high hp.
Quick question: I just had an Awakened Minion Damage drop from Sirus and I was wondering if there's a gem that would be worth dropping in order to use it or if I should just go ahead and sell it?
"
DanteTDH wrote:
Anyone have a link on how to build the STR%/All stats% neck? Or page number if it's in this guide*

I posted a brief guide on page 563.
Hi All.... I noticed that page one doesn't show "queen's escape" as the desired weapon as the build progresses. I"m scared to get rid of it, because not only do I lose a zombie, but I also drop down to 3 spectre's instead of 4, and I would think that would be a huge loss........Thoughts?

well, any idea for hall of grandmaster as zombie ? xD
Hello,

I'm dying very easily with this build. The guide says it's very tanky, so I must have made a mistake.

Any help welcome.

POB: https://pastebin.com/W2cv6N7E

If we wanted to just run 3 auras with an enlighten, needing only a 4 link would this work for a 6 link;

Cyclone / Immortal Call / Fortify / Desecrate / Cast while Channeling / Spirit Offering

It sounded good, having auto IC even if its not 100% uptime but I didnt know if that worked with cast while channeling etc, thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info