3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Randomsanity wrote:
"
Cyrom wrote:
Rolling a lethal pride hurts ur wallet... spend 2ex on divines and ended up with 2x 5% and 1x 20str rolls but it is worth it tho! 200 STR gain total from lethal pride alone sitting at 1517 STR now with a total of 16k EHP with 16 zombies doin 437k dps each FeelsGoodMan

I spent a few ex re-rolling mine and only managed to get 5% str.. I'm trying to hit 1500 for another zombie and am only 50 off xD

Ya I spent about 3ex on divines myself, in that span I hit 15% twice however both times it would of cost at minimum 5 extra skill points which seemed counter productive.

I stopped at 10% STR b/c it was on the nodes I was already using, and I got a 4% max life node and a 1% life regen node which gets applied to my ES which helps so im good for now.

Down the road sure, id like to try for 15-20% on existing or easy to reach nodes but this build is so, so expensive that I wouldnt advise going crazy chasing 15-20 until your enlighten/empower is lv4 and your zombie/spectre/ag etc are 21, seeing as how every fricking gem for this build is like 6-8ex.....love the build, dont get me wrong, its just supply and demand, when 90% of the league is playing necro, capitolism gets a boner.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 19, 2020, 11:55:56 AM
Leo on Lvl 2 on Research will give you 2 free divines. Just FYI.

hello, i am wondering if i should slam the exalt on this or is there something else i can do?
Breach : MLXFL
"
william2433 wrote:

hello, i am wondering if i should slam the exalt on this or is there something else i can do?

I would sell it, get one with fortify.
"
emppwnes wrote:
Do "prefixes cannot be changed" count as 1 prefix then? So i have to have 2 prefixes (1 to fortify and +1 to gems) and then the 3. Would be the "prefixes cannot be changed"

"Prefixes cannot be changed" is a suffix.
Hi, could anyone help me?
i did everything as descripted in the guide, still i feel like my killspeed, especially for morphs etc. is waaaaay to slow. also: my survivabilty, as well as that of my zombies, doesnt feel very good, despite having effectivley ~10k HP.

What could i improve to get at least my zombie damage higher?

https://pastebin.com/jabV3M1p

PS: i know my weapon isnt optimum, still i should wreck everything, according to the build =(
Last edited by CryingDutchman on Jan 19, 2020, 12:21:19 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
Randomsanity wrote:
"
Cyrom wrote:
Rolling a lethal pride hurts ur wallet... spend 2ex on divines and ended up with 2x 5% and 1x 20str rolls but it is worth it tho! 200 STR gain total from lethal pride alone sitting at 1517 STR now with a total of 16k EHP with 16 zombies doin 437k dps each FeelsGoodMan

I spent a few ex re-rolling mine and only managed to get 5% str.. I'm trying to hit 1500 for another zombie and am only 50 off xD

Ya I spent about 3ex on divines myself, in that span I hit 15% twice however both times it would of cost at minimum 5 extra skill points which seemed counter productive.

I stopped at 10% STR b/c it was on the nodes I was already using, and I got a 4% max life node and a 1% life regen node which gets applied to my ES which helps so im good for now.

Down the road sure, id like to try for 15-20% on existing or easy to reach nodes but this build is so, so expensive that I wouldnt advise going crazy chasing 15-20 until your enlighten/empower is lv4 and your zombie/spectre/ag etc are 21, seeing as how every fricking gem for this build is like 6-8ex.....love the build, dont get me wrong, its just supply and demand, when 90% of the league is playing necro, capitolism gets a boner.

This is good advice.. I have pretty much everything else already.. just haven't invested in any awakened skill gems which are not required. I may try and blow another 20 divines, but I wouldn't go any further than that.
Hey guys i'm selling Timeless jewel !
Elegant hubris that give 240% minion damage.
Offers starts at 10Ex (metamorph league)
PM : LIBEREZ_BALKANY (online)
Sorry for "spamming" but it's the only way i find to help necro, and that's help me to find more easily someone wo WTB it :)
would you prefer

1. flesh and stone + maim, and dread banner without anything
or
2. dread banner + generosity, flesh and stone without support

i can only run one of these options :D

thanks in advance
"
paranoiah wrote:
would you prefer

1. flesh and stone + maim, and dread banner without anything
or
2. dread banner + generosity, flesh and stone without support