3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
iTALK2Geese wrote:
What is the best belt base to craft for this build? Stygian? Heavy?

Whats the best influence? Hunter? Elder?

Bottled Faith Good For This Build?

I imagine there are others but heres what im using, not mirror worthy but realistcally close;

Hunter influenced Stygian, otherwise I would of gone with a heavy belt.

Cool belt, but Heavy Belt has +35 STR in implitic. But to be honest, HB with these rolls will cost as much as a wing from a Boeing.
I recently swapped over to from my league started cause it seemed fun.

I'm sitting at under 100k dps per zombie and am unsure how to increase that much further.

https://pastebin.com/9Ngs0Nff
I go from 6650 ES to 9300 ES with spirit offering supported by Mistress of sacrifice.
"
Goofio wrote:
"
emppwnes wrote:
Do I get the "prefixes cannot be changed" when i use beast method for +1 to gems "removes suffix adds prefix"??

No, beastcrafting is a separate thing. You add "Prefixes Cannot Be Changed" on the crafting bench. You get the recipe from the prophecy "Unbearable Whispers V." Trade somebody for the prophecy, it costs like 1c. Wiki information about it:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Unbearable_Whispers_V

Do "prefixes cannot be changed" count as 1 prefix then? So i have to have 2 prefixes (1 to fortify and +1 to gems) and then the 3. Would be the "prefixes cannot be changed"
Hi guys i sell an elegant hubris that give 240% minion damage.
Offers starts at 10Ex (metamorph league)
PM : LIBEREZ_BALKANY (online)
Last edited by Niglo93 on Jan 19, 2020, 11:21:29 AM
Hi all, my lethal pride jewel grants % chance to deal double damage on one of the nodes. Does this benefit minions? Or just my character?
"
Gracezr wrote:
Hi all, my lethal pride jewel grants % chance to deal double damage on one of the nodes. Does this benefit minions? Or just my character?

Just you directly. It will specify if it affects minions.

Ie. Take a look at the gravepact passive
Last edited by Randomsanity on Jan 19, 2020, 11:28:39 AM
"
Voneriksson wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
iTALK2Geese wrote:
What is the best belt base to craft for this build? Stygian? Heavy?

Whats the best influence? Hunter? Elder?

Bottled Faith Good For This Build?

I imagine there are others but heres what im using, not mirror worthy but realistcally close;

Hunter influenced Stygian, otherwise I would of gone with a heavy belt.

Im very curious on how you made that belt, its insane!

i made a similar one for a previous build via chaos spamming (minus the %life). the combination of mods is surprising easily to hit. not sure how else you'd do it. fossils would be super expensive if im not mistaken as you can't increase the chance of strength or % attributes. maybe a deafening essense or rage but they're not cheap either and would be annoying to buy
"
Cyrom wrote:
Rolling a lethal pride hurts ur wallet... spend 2ex on divines and ended up with 2x 5% and 1x 20str rolls but it is worth it tho! 200 STR gain total from lethal pride alone sitting at 1517 STR now with a total of 16k EHP with 16 zombies doin 437k dps each FeelsGoodMan

I spent a few ex re-rolling mine and only managed to get 5% str.. I'm trying to hit 1500 for another zombie and am only 50 off xD
I'm sure this has already been addressed somewhere, but I do not feel like scrolling through hundreds of pages to find the answer.

Is this weapon better than a weapon that has skills are supported by fortify?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info