3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Randomsanity wrote:
Dude stop picking fights.. your posts are rude. The question was about this build, which uses mistress of sacrifice and therefore what I wrote is applicable. Effects of offering are still good for your minions but having mistress of sacrifice allocated makes it many times more useful.

Where? How?

For our minions only increases durations of offerings, offerings will remain with or without mistress. You arent aplying offerings thanks to the ascendancy, is what im trying make to understand.

Your minions will still get offerings using one or other ascendancy.

"Offerings also affect you" makes us get a very small part of shield, you wont notice it.

Now compare this to the other ascendancy (Minions will still get our offerings as we will still spin wtf)

Maybe rude or maybe what it should, i dont know, im just talking the enlgish ive learned.
Last edited by Jotasinjota on Jan 19, 2020, 10:27:05 AM
Rolling a lethal pride hurts ur wallet... spend 2ex on divines and ended up with 2x 5% and 1x 20str rolls but it is worth it tho! 200 STR gain total from lethal pride alone sitting at 1517 STR now with a total of 16k EHP with 16 zombies doin 437k dps each FeelsGoodMan
"
iTALK2Geese wrote:
What is the best belt base to craft for this build? Stygian? Heavy?

Whats the best influence? Hunter? Elder?

Bottled Faith Good For This Build?

I imagine there are others but heres what im using, not mirror worthy but realistcally close;

Hunter influenced Stygian, otherwise I would of gone with a heavy belt.
"
"
Randomsanity wrote:
Dude stop picking fights.. your posts are rude. The question was about this build, which uses mistress of sacrifice and therefore what I wrote is applicable. Effects of offering are still good for your minions but having mistress of sacrifice allocated makes it many times more useful.

Where? How?

For our minions only increases durations of offerings, offerings will remain with or without mistress. You arent aplying offerings thanks to the ascendancy, is what im trying make to understand.

"Offerings also affect you" makes us get a very small part of shield, you wont notice it.

Now compare this to the other ascendancy (Minions will still get our offerings as we will still spin wtf)

Maybe rude or maybe what it should, i dont know, im just talking the enlgish ive learned.

Maybe you could also learn to polite and constructive!

Plus stop spreading wrong ideas about mistress of sacrifice: it really is a much better choice for the build. Give you much more survivability and caps your res so you can focus on chaos res.
For me, it boosts my ES from 1700 to 3800 while using it, so no it not insignificant like you said.

Second, you are using flesh offering while everyone (almost) is using sprit offering. So once again, please read before spilling your rude posts and confusing ppl!

cheers
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
iTALK2Geese wrote:
What is the best belt base to craft for this build? Stygian? Heavy?

Whats the best influence? Hunter? Elder?

Bottled Faith Good For This Build?

I imagine there are others but heres what im using, not mirror worthy but realistcally close;

Hunter influenced Stygian, otherwise I would of gone with a heavy belt.

Im very curious on how you made that belt, its insane!
"
"
Randomsanity wrote:

Where? How?

You have either not tried spirit offering, or you dont know how it work,
Apart from the extra 2k-4k effective health you also gain a ton of recovery while cycloning
"
adrienvictor wrote:
Maybe you could also learn to polite and constructive!

Plus stop spreading wrong ideas about mistress of sacrifice: it really is a much better choice for the build. Give you much more survivability and caps your res so you can focus on chaos res.
For me, it boosts my ES from 1700 to 3800 while using it, so no it not insignificant like you said.

Second, you are using flesh offering while everyone (almost) is using sprit offering. So once again, please read before spilling your rude posts and confusing ppl!

cheers

Ive been using mistress and spirit offering, changed, by far better.

You say you get 2000 more ES (Its a nice number, i get even more) and Cap ress because of offering (30), while you can cap ress with Commander (20) and benefit increased dps from flesh offering (30% attack speed) instead of phys damage converted to chaos (30%) as speed increases more dps because converting one type of dps doesnt increase, just convert from one to other, if quantity is 500, and you convert 200, you have 300+200=500 (Obvsously chaos resistances are lesser, monsters doesnt care?). Dps is higher with flesh+commander and still ress capped, but if you want 1500 more ES, get it. At this point, the "survival" should be enought, you need to focus on dps to kill things faster and increase your "survival" killing faster and reducing your % to die, instead of be a tank but taking 5 minutes to kill a boss/not able to kill metas. You will survive more if things die faster.

Thats my vision point. At the moment the only with argumets, i dont see anyone explaining a bit more than "its just better because i say it!" or "Because guide says so!".

"
Cyrom wrote:
Rolling a lethal pride hurts ur wallet... spend 2ex on divines and ended up with 2x 5% and 1x 20str rolls but it is worth it tho! 200 STR gain total from lethal pride alone sitting at 1517 STR now with a total of 16k EHP with 16 zombies doin 437k dps each FeelsGoodMan

With 14455 you got that big str? Nice, im getting only 80 and it has to be on other jewel socket, wasted alot of divines and didnt got anything usefull, just fire resistances.

"
Voneriksson wrote:
You have either not tried spirit offering, or you dont know how it work,
Apart from the extra 2k-4k effective health you also gain a ton of recovery while cycloning

Meh, im tired of this, just play what you want in the way you want. I will do same, for me its an improvement, even pob says it. Recharging shield for me isnt so important while having 5k and 2% of life leech from minions are restoring it. I preffer my minions to get 30% inc damage+30% attack speed, in numbers is just a very big increase insted of the playin chaos damage. I dont die and they do more damage, worth it.
Last edited by Jotasinjota on Jan 19, 2020, 12:42:55 PM
"
sebneo wrote:
Hello

I don't find Body amour with 10% life as energy shield can i replace it with something else ?

Its a craftable veiled mod you get from Gravicius Reborn only
You can either farm Jun missions and remove members from the syndicate until you get gravicus, then farm him.

Or you could purchase veiled body armour with the "Gravicius' Veiled" Stat on the stat filter and pray you get the unlock. They run around 5-8c a piece though.

Or you can get someone to craft it for you. I don't mind if I'm online. It's a 4 chaos craft only. Just make sure it has a spare prefix to craft on.

Ideally you're looking for something with bare minimum: %HP, chaos res, and maybe some % life regen (but thats from elder armour and expensive) and a spare prefix for the craft. His ele resists should be maxed from passives and whatnot already. Flat HP doesn't help him much (but if its on there as part of the %HP mod then thats no worries) as he has a VERY large health pool and adding 100 more to it doesn't do much.

I wonder for people with extra money to spend if getting a Redeemer body armour with the desired mods, spare prefix for crafting, and a nearby enemies are blinded mod would be pretty juicy.

"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 19, 2020, 10:55:15 AM
My AG along with all other minions got instant killed by a T16 metamorph, decided i would make a different AG but

1. Belly didnt give him any more health in tooltip, it should work?

2. made a helm with -% phys reduction to enemies instead of leer cast, bosses dies faster but im acually not sure it works :P

apart from that i use the normal cheap items :P
"
"
Randomsanity wrote:

Where? How?

If it's only giving you a small bonus, then you don't have enough life.

For me personally, I have only 5222 shield as I have changed some small things from the main build to better suit my needs (higher damage). Using Mistress with the offering adds 2060 shield. This is not an insignificant amount.

I'm guessing most people get even more out of it if they're using the main build rather than a hybrid version like myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info