3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Durahal wrote:
"
Worfang wrote:

Hello a query, for the weapon that is better, the damage to the miniom or forty?

Refer to my post on Page 611 - gives a general explanation.

Thank you very much, the topic is clear to me
"
kevnPOE wrote:
how come you dont use a bleed flask?

You are right. I switch from freeze to bleed.
So I think I need some diagnostic help here. I'm well beyond the budget gear at this point, I can clear mobs super fast but bosses/metamorphs seem to take an unreasonable amount of time to burn down in comparison. ANyone see a glaring issue I'm missing? Yes I know some of my skills aren't at 20 but I recently cheaped out to get them 20% quality and am releveling them but it's been an issue for a while.

Now i have end game build second time try kill Sirius but i failed. Idk why but Sirius damage is too OP, he killed one shot. I try third time rn...

i ask a question, if we use avian buff which aura/curse replace?

edit: i dies 4th times but now i understand. Sirius said "die" i don't dodge and he killed me one shot. But i killed him. Yeah now this build is immortal. Except Sirius said "die".
Last edited by StraightXEdgeX on Jan 19, 2020, 9:48:28 AM
"
Mistress of Sacrifice permits your Offering skills to also affect you at a 25% reduced level.

So Spirit Offering provides us directly 3% of our maximum life as Energy Shield for each Corpse consumed which will be at least 5 corpses with Desecrate. Therefore every time we cast Spirit Offering we're getting 15% of our life as extra ES as a minimum. Your minions are getting 20% of their life as extra ES.

To fully understand the power of this, consider the detail that EVERY time we cast we instantly get that ES. So charge up your minions, spin away in a safe place away from danger and your ES is always up. Caution, chaos damage will bypass your ES and can kill you.

You also gain an extra 22% to your elemental resistances helping you to cap resists while most gear is focused on the build requirements.

Oh, and don't forget that with Spirit Offering your minions are getting a stonking 29% of their Phys damage as added Chaos damage which is effectively a 29% more damage. (OK, bosses have some resistance, but still this is massive)

In comparison with Commander of Darkness you get a very small increase to attack speed, an increase to minion damage, but that's not the same as More damage, and you get 20% to your resists and also to your minions.

For this build and how it works, Mistress of Sacrifice is by far the better option.

Your tree looks a little inefficient. You shouldn't need the Sacrifice wheel. If you're just using it to get minion leech, then grab the Jewel slot below pain attunement for 2 skill points and grab a jewel that has minion leech on it. Then you've got two extra points to play with.

Also, what's with Dynamo? You know that doesn't help with mana reservation reduction right? If you're only after some extra mana then instead take Arcane Will and you'll at least get some extra ES as well.

Respec Faith and Steel and use the two points to get the Jewel node below Stamina. You automatically get 10 more strength that way plus you get to throw in a cool new rare Jewel. Shop around, there are some very useful ones for good prices.

See if you can stretch to Soul of Steel, the extra max resist and the Phys damage reduction are very helpful.

First of all, you are wrong on everything.

Offerings offer nothing important to our character DEPENDING ON THE OFFERING YOU USING (Simply a bit of ES no stackable), you should read the skill. Mistress only offer duration, no improvement.

Sacrifice wheel is necesary, my minions never die, and i already got a life leech jewel.

Dynamo is because of lethal pride gives me 20str, total 80+ str, working perfect as it is.

Faith and steel is necesary.

Soul of steel Can wait.
Last edited by Jotasinjota on Jan 19, 2020, 10:14:06 AM
I've been using the speed build all league and decided to switch and try the main endgame build.. man the damage is super weak in comparison. Bosses and Metamorphs take forever.

I occasionally get one shot on the speed build mainly by metamorphs but it so worth it in comparison to the main build.

The watcher's eye is up to 30 ex now lol that's the only main piece of gear I've ignored. Will certainly switch back to the speed build shortly.

I can still do deathless uber elder and sirius with the speed build, provided you dodge his attacks and the conquerors are a joke. If you don't care about leveling to 100 I would try this version out if you haven't. It's loads more fun.
Last edited by Randomsanity on Jan 19, 2020, 10:27:41 AM
So what does the "offering skills also affect you" do then? to my knowledge thats the thing that gets us so much energy gain that makes us nearly unkillable
"
Cyrom wrote:
So what does the "offering skills also affect you" do then? to my knowledge thats the thing that gets us so much energy gain that makes us nearly unkillable

It gives us 3% of our maximum life as extra energy shield, 23% to all resists. It gives minions 4% and 31%. It also gives them 30% of physical damage as extra chaos damage, so it helps both survive-ability and damage.

What Aldora wrote is mostly correct.
Last edited by Randomsanity on Jan 19, 2020, 10:08:17 AM
"
Randomsanity wrote:
"
Cyrom wrote:

It gives us 3% of our maximum life as extra energy shield, 23% to all resists. It gives minions 4% and 31%. It also gives them 30% of physical damage as extra chaos damage, so it helps both survive-ability and damage.

Effect of offerings on our minions are still here without the ascendancy of mistress, because you both talking about offerings, not about mistress.

Mistress gives us nothing important, simply as that.

If you want to confuss people, you are free to do.
Last edited by Jotasinjota on Jan 19, 2020, 10:11:57 AM
"
"
Randomsanity wrote:
"
Cyrom wrote:

Effect of offerings on our minions are still here without the ascendancy of mistress, because you both talking about offerings, not about mistress.

Mistress gives us nothing important, simply as that.

If you want to confuss people, you are free to do.

Dude stop picking fights.. your posts are rude. The question was about this build, which uses mistress of sacrifice and therefore what I wrote is applicable. Effects of offering are still good for your minions but having mistress of sacrifice allocated makes it many times more useful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info