3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
emppwnes wrote:
Do I get the "prefixes cannot be changed" when i use beast method for +1 to gems "removes suffix adds prefix"??

No, beastcrafting is a separate thing. You add "Prefixes Cannot Be Changed" on the crafting bench. You get the recipe from the prophecy "Unbearable Whispers V." Trade somebody for the prophecy, it costs like 1c. Wiki information about it:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Unbearable_Whispers_V
Hello new player here,in the leveling section do i need to use both ragging spirit and skeleton? Or just one? I'm Level 12 right now and realy fun so far, thanks for your build!
What is the best belt base to craft for this build? Stygian? Heavy?

Whats the best influence? Hunter? Elder?

Bottled Faith Good For This Build?
Many Thanks for the Build.

Can anyone Check whatè next for me? :)

https://pastebin.com/MDNm0UdY

Have 8 EX for next step.
how come you dont use a bleed flask?
Hey thanks for the build really enjoying it so far

I was questionning myself about the 6 link on raise zombie, what would be the difference between using Impale (+Dread Banner) compared to Minion damage (+war banner) ?

Is there a big difference in terms of dps overall ? Currently using impale but i wonder if i should switch to minion damage
"
ImSlis wrote:

I was questionning myself about the 6 link on raise zombie, what would be the difference between using Impale (+Dread Banner) compared to Minion damage (+war banner) ?

Is there a big difference in terms of dps overall ? Currently using impale but i wonder if i should switch to minion damage

going by PoB dread banner and impale is about 8% more dps over awakened minion dmg lvl 5 and war banner. so the benefit is a slightly better dps for much less currency too. but impale has a bit of ramp up time so it might not be as smooth to play with
If anyone got a spare Lethal pride jewel with 10% str roll i would like to buy it (in league) IGN: Cyberlicious
Hello

I don't find Body amour with 10% life as energy shield can i replace it with something else ?

Ig name : ___Aramis___
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
ImSlis wrote:

going by PoB dread banner and impale is about 8% more dps over awakened minion dmg lvl 5 and war banner. so the benefit is a slightly better dps for much less currency too. but impale has a bit of ramp up time so it might not be as smooth to play with

I see thanks for the help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info