3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Do I get the "prefixes cannot be changed" when i use beast method for +1 to gems "removes suffix adds prefix"??
You like killing conquerors FAST?!

Well so do I!

If you guys wanna SHRED the conquerors, try out the Umbilicus Immortals belt... it's great fun!

Here I am taking down each conqueror under 2 seconds... they literally DO NOT HAVE TIME TO DO ANYTHING!!

And I'm only running with 14 zombies.... If I stacked more zombies and added in Skellies too we could probably push 1 second kills... LOL!!

https://youtu.be/RqL2v4PDUVk

Enjoy!
Last edited by brunowa on Jan 19, 2020, 6:17:59 AM
"
Valsitsar wrote:
Hey there! I've been enjoying the build lately, but I'm having some issues I'd like to get advice for.
To give some context about my character, here's some info:
So I'm currently lvl 91, and I have Femurs of the Saint, Geofri's (aura setup), The Baron, Astramentis with allocated Death Attunement, Shaper's Touch, Alberon's Wrath and also a rare belt with 70+ strength and increased attributes.
All of this gets me to just over 1200 strength, so I can currently have up to 12 summoned zombies. I have 3 spectres (2 for frenzy charges, 1 for power charges). All my gems are lvl 20, some even qual 20.

Anyway, I have a few questions related to the build:
1) In the guide itself, there is the Femurs of the Saint listed as an option, but the stats on it are completely different than what's currently in the game.
I am not sure if there can be more variations of the same unique, so this seems like an issue directly related to the guide. Would this mean that there would be a different recommendation for a budget weapon?
2) According to PoB, my zombies have around 92k DPS each, which makes my overall DPS around 1.2 million. The DPS feels fine during map-clearing, but as soon as I get to the metamporph (bosses are relatively fine, though), it sometimes takes my minions well over a minute to take him down, which seems irrational, considering I should have over a million DPS.
3) I currently have over 5.8k life and over 5.3 ES. When I pop my Spirit Offering, my ES goes up to 7k, making my eHP over 12k. My elemental resistance are capped with Spirit Offering, which I keep up all the time. However, I sometimes still get completly obliterated, many times even totally one-shot. Is this normal?
4) Last but not least, I feel like there's not enough weapon recommendations in the guide. There's only the Femurs, Queen's (Which are both pretty budget) and then it instantly jumps to weapons worth several exalts. As of now, I feel like there isn't anything to upgrade on my character, apart from the weapon, which is insanely expensive, at least for me. Any recommendations?

Thank you in advance for any advice.

EDIT: I should clarify that I mostly run red maps and all the info about maps and metamorphs is from running red maps, mostly T13-16.

1) Use the current Femurs. The one posted is Legacy and is worse than the new one. It's the only one I had so I posted it.

2) Not sure, something playing league will have to answer.

3) There are some things in the game that one-shot even the most insanely defensive builds. Welcome to POE :)

4) You can get a weapon with just +1 to socketed gems and crafted +2 to socketed support gems (or simply craft that yourself). You can do this very cheaply. The extra fortify/minion damage and attack speed pumps the price up many exalts, but that's end game. Just get the +3 to soketed gems and you'll be running with level 30 zombies more zombies and kicking more ass.
Do i necessary need ELDER influenced staff/maul if i only want the +1 socket gem and increased minion damage? (no fortify)

Im just thinking buying The Warlord cards for 6 link base. Is this a good idea?

Last edited by Kutya on Jan 19, 2020, 6:22:23 AM
"
Kutya wrote:
Do i necessary need ELDER influenced staff/maul if i only want the +1 socket gem and increased minion damage? (no fortify)

No, you dont need elder weapon to get +1 gems and %minion dmg
"
Kutya wrote:

Here are some search strings for 6 link weapon bases for the crafting guide on pg 413 by Goofio.

Axe;
https://poe.trade/search/akuaubenitisur

Mace;
https://poe.trade/search/mgonahitikanat

Sword;
https://poe.trade/search/ononoharaaazas

Set of Warlord cards 30c.

And if you can't afford the crafting costs for a full blown minion weapon, then do as Brunowa suggested earlier;

"
brunowa wrote:
4) You can get a weapon with just +1 to socketed gems and crafted +2 to socketed support gems (or simply craft that yourself). You can do this very cheaply. The extra fortify/minion damage and attack speed pumps the price up many exalts, but that's end game. Just get the +3 to soketed gems and you'll be running with level 30 zombies more zombies and kicking more ass.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Jan 19, 2020, 6:51:14 AM
Hey,
selling my lethal pride with 20% increased strength.

https://imgur.com/a/rysk2he

If anyone is interested hit me up
How does Lethal Pride work and how do I know which one is the one I need?
"
Valsitsar wrote:

1) In the guide itself, there is the Femurs of the Saint listed as an option, but the stats on it are completely different than what's currently in the game.
I am not sure if there can be more variations of the same unique, so this seems like an issue directly related to the guide. Would this mean that there would be a different recommendation for a budget weapon?
2) According to PoB, my zombies have around 92k DPS each, which makes my overall DPS around 1.2 million. The DPS feels fine during map-clearing, but as soon as I get to the metamorph (bosses are relatively fine, though), it sometimes takes my minions well over a minute to take him down, which seems irrational, considering I should have over a million DPS.
3) I currently have over 5.8k life and over 5.3 ES. When I pop my Spirit Offering, my ES goes up to 7k, making my eHP over 12k. My elemental resistance are capped with Spirit Offering, which I keep up all the time. However, I sometimes still get completely obliterated, many times even totally one-shot. Is this normal?
4) Last but not least, I feel like there's not enough weapon recommendations in the guide. There's only the Femurs, Queen's (Which are both pretty budget) and then it instantly jumps to weapons worth several exalts. As of now, I feel like there isn't anything to upgrade on my character, apart from the weapon, which is insanely expensive, at least for me. Any recommendations?

EDIT: I should clarify that I mostly run red maps and all the info about maps and metamorphs is from running red maps, mostly T13-16.

Some other advise would be to get chaos res. You only have the 12% from your boots and a little from passive tree, and you're not running an amethyst flask either. I'm guessing you're well into the negative resistances for chaos, and it hurts, as well as cuts though your energy shield directly to your HP. Easy to get 1 shot without it. It is expensive though unfortunately.

Also you should probably look into some minion leech on a gem for your zombies cus without it they'll die as things get harder. They'll love you for it.

You also have 3 x 30 Dex passives taken which are most likely unnecessary to use your skill since you have astramentis. So you can free those up and either get another jewel slot or some more defenive passive nodes. Also since you're running zombs and skels with no auras you don't need Sovereignty passive in your tree and can get 4 points back there. Maybe put these points towards a jewel socket for something with minion leech and maybe chaos res?
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 19, 2020, 7:41:15 AM
"
Mubbsy wrote:
"
Valsitsar wrote:

2) According to PoB, my zombies have around 92k DPS each, which makes my overall DPS around 1.2 million. The DPS feels fine during map-clearing, but as soon as I get to the metamorph (bosses are relatively fine, though), it sometimes takes my minions well over a minute to take him down, which seems irrational, considering I should have over a million DPS.
3) I currently have over 5.8k life and over 5.3 ES. When I pop my Spirit Offering, my ES goes up to 7k, making my eHP over 12k. My elemental resistance are capped with Spirit Offering, which I keep up all the time. However, I sometimes still get completely obliterated, many times even totally one-shot. Is this normal?

Some other advise would be to get chaos res. You only have the 12% from your boots and a little from passive tree, and you're not running an amethyst flask either. I'm guessing you're well into the negative resistances for chaos, and it hurts, as well as cuts though your energy shield directly to your HP. Easy to get 1 shot without it. It is expensive though unfortunately.

Also you should probably look into some minion leech on a gem for your zombies cus without it they'll die as things get harder. They'll love you for it.

You also have 3 x 30 Dex passives taken which are most likely unnecessary to use your skill since you have astramentis. So you can free those up and either get another jewel slot or some more defenive passive nodes. Also since you're running zombs and skels with no auras you don't need Sovereignty passive in your tree and can get 4 points back there. Maybe put these points towards a jewel socket for something with minion leech and maybe chaos res?

I totally agree, Chaos Resistance in this league should be pretty high up the priority list if you plan on not getting randomly oneshotted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info