3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Can someone help me my minions dying so fast i read the hole guid and i dont any clue.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAHnBAcEswj0C2EOPBEtFCAUTRRxFy8YkRodGjgb-iL0JJol3ycvLJwtHzLROlJFR0eFSbFMs1BHVcZV1lnzXz9k52ZUZp5nm2jyakNr22wLbRlyD3KpcsV2rHyDgKSCB4Pbjr6QVZLBkyeUb5UgoS-iAKQZrKqtSK4-r2y8n7zqvorAZsHzxPbGrs9-04_Xz9l837DkUeoY6-7sg-yK7w7viPAf9zL46_k3-tL8S_6B?accountName=xP4iNZ&characterName=AnnaKurnikowaa
"
Dhalilax wrote:
"
Sairalinde wrote:
Hey guys, first of all great build! I am having a blast for a newbie. But i have a question. I bought a 6l geofri and enlighten lvl 4. when i put enlighten- discpiline - blasphemy - enfeeble - pride to 6l i only left with 52 mana and its not enough to raise zombie. am i missing something ? Thank you in advance

Running auras will always leave you with few mana. Deactivate 1-2 auras and summon your zombie, than turn on auras again.
Zombie shouldn't die so there shouldn't be any issue about have to resummon them during maps or fights.
I'm just summoning them when I log in, and they stay alive till i log off.

Or you can switch blood magic with multistrike, summon zombies and switch back :)
xP4iNZ, Your raise zombie is level 12. Their base health is tiny at that level. Even with +2 from Empower and +2 from Passives at lvl 16 they are gonna get cut down.

Did you switch to zombies late from skellies or something? Where's your main high level damage skill?

You can buy a corrupted lvl 20 raise zombie for 1C (or a 20/20 corrupted for 2-3C), I would probably grab one of those and put that gem in your weapon swap to level so you can hopefully get a 21/20 later.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 19, 2020, 4:51:23 AM
"
pshmakov wrote:
"
Dhalilax wrote:
"
Sairalinde wrote:
Hey guys, first of all great build! I am having a blast for a newbie. But i have a question. I bought a 6l geofri and enlighten lvl 4. when i put enlighten- discpiline - blasphemy - enfeeble - pride to 6l i only left with 52 mana and its not enough to raise zombie. am i missing something ? Thank you in advance

Running auras will always leave you with few mana. Deactivate 1-2 auras and summon your zombie, than turn on auras again.
Zombie shouldn't die so there shouldn't be any issue about have to resummon them during maps or fights.
I'm just summoning them when I log in, and they stay alive till i log off.

Or you can switch blood magic with multistrike, summon zombies and switch back :)

Yes! thats very easy and practical. Thank you :)
"
Mubbsy wrote:
xP4iNZ, Your raise zombie is level 12. Their base health is tiny at that level. Even with +2 from Empower and +2 from Passives at lvl 16 they are gonna get cut down.

Did you switch to zombies late from skellies or something? Where's your main high level damage skill?

You can buy a corrupted lvl 20 raise zombie for 1C (or a 20/20 corrupted for 2-3C), I would probably grab one of those and put that gem in your weapon swap to level so you can hopefully get a 21/20 later.

Is there realy a big difference ? First time playing minions.
"
xP4iNZ wrote:
"
Mubbsy wrote:

Is there realy a big difference ? First time playing minions.

If you are asking fir another opinion: YES, the difference is huge. You will never loose a zombie on any content (except phys reflect). And damage scales with zombie gem lvl a lot as well.
The advice you got earlier is best (and very cheap) solution. 1-2c for 20/20 zombie gem is nothing. I felt the difference even lvl 19 vs 20.
Just checked in PoB and with all my gear and passives my 46k hp zombies (lvl 30) would have 9.5khp at lvl 16 and about 25k at lvl 24.

So you're looking at about 2.5x more health on your zombies and they'll hit like trucks.

Getting more strength would be helpful too as your zombies get half your strength from baron (more life and more damage, which in turn is more sustain through leech), but also to hit 1000 for life leech from zombie damage for yourself.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 19, 2020, 5:52:39 AM
"
Gollee wrote:
Heya! If you were me, what jewel would you get first? Defensive one or Elegant Hubris? On my Phone atm and had a deeper look on the guide. Been following all 3 builds listed here so might need to respec.. Im doing well in t15 atm and the few t16 ive done, but dying to dumb things. Not using many auras atm at all, not sure if i should go with my 5 link geofri or my current. I need to start looking for upgrades already, esp 6clinks perhaps. Not super rich atm, just thought if one of these historic jewels could help me making the farming better. :) Thanks for whoever decides to respons. /Robin

I would start with Lethal Pride because you need strength for functions of the build to work.

Once you have the build worked out, you can make a decision to switch to Elegant Hubris if you want to.
Hey there! I've been enjoying the build lately, but I'm having some issues I'd like to get advice for.
To give some context about my character, here's some info:
So I'm currently lvl 91, and I have Femurs of the Saint, Geofri's (aura setup), The Baron, Astramentis with allocated Death Attunement, Shaper's Touch, Alberon's Wrath and also a rare belt with 70+ strength and increased attributes.
All of this gets me to just over 1200 strength, so I can currently have up to 13 summoned zombies. I have 3 spectres (2 for frenzy charges, 1 for power charges). All my gems are lvl 20, some even qual 20.

Anyway, I have a few questions related to the build:
1) In the guide itself, there is the Femurs of the Saint listed as an option, but the stats on it are completely different than what's currently in the game.
I am not sure if there can be more variations of the same unique, so this seems like an issue directly related to the guide. Would this mean that there would be a different recommendation for a budget weapon?
2) According to PoB, my zombies have around 92k DPS each, which makes my overall DPS around 1.2 million. The DPS feels fine during map-clearing, but as soon as I get to the metamorph (bosses are relatively fine, though), it sometimes takes my minions well over a minute to take him down, which seems irrational, considering I should have over a million DPS.
3) I currently have over 5.8k life and over 5.3 ES. When I pop my Spirit Offering, my ES goes up to 7k, making my eHP over 12k. My elemental resistance are capped with Spirit Offering, which I keep up all the time. However, I sometimes still get completely obliterated, many times even totally one-shot. Is this normal?
4) Last but not least, I feel like there's not enough weapon recommendations in the guide. There's only the Femurs, Queen's (Which are both pretty budget) and then it instantly jumps to weapons worth several exalts. As of now, I feel like there isn't anything to upgrade on my character, apart from the weapon, which is insanely expensive, at least for me. Any recommendations?

Thank you in advance for any advice.

EDIT: I should clarify that I mostly run red maps and all the info about maps and metamorphs is from running red maps, mostly T13-16.
EDIT 2: I got myself a 21/0 Raise Zombie, so now I have 14 zombies total.
Last edited by Valsitsar on Jan 19, 2020, 7:41:44 AM
So a few people have asked about weapon crafting why you should start with a 6 link.

Cause linking can be a pain in the ass. Supposedly this is as unlikely odds wise as getting a 6 link... with none of the functionality. Lucky me!

Will keep spamming though :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info