3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Sairalinde wrote:
Hey guys, first of all great build! I am having a blast for a newbie. But i have a question. I bought a 6l geofri and enlighten lvl 4. when i put enlighten- discpiline - blasphemy - enfeeble - pride to 6l i only left with 52 mana and its not enough to raise zombie. am i missing something ? Thank you in advance

Running auras will always leave you with few mana. Deactivate 1-2 auras and summon your zombie, than turn on auras again.
Zombie shouldn't die so there shouldn't be any issue about have to resummon them during maps or fights.
I'm just summoning them when I log in, and they stay alive till i log off.

"
Kuffy wrote:
Does a modifier like +5% chance to shock on a jewel significantly boost the damage of this build?
Do the minions apply the buff in this case or I have to go in and do some cyclone to get the shock working?

Is it worth taking the shock modifier on the jewel over chance to blind?

Any help or input is highly appreciated!

Can someone help me out with this questions please? :)
"
Kuffy wrote:
"
Kuffy wrote:
Does a modifier like +5% chance to shock on a jewel significantly boost the damage of this build?
Do the minions apply the buff in this case or I have to go in and do some cyclone to get the shock working?

No your minions will not be able to shock. Unless it says minions have a chance to x then it doesn't apply to them.

As for you applying shock.

"...the damage increase scales relative to the amount of Lightning damage dealt to the enemy's maximum life. Increased damage from shock is capped at 50% at 10% of the target's maximum life dealt by Lightning damage, scaling down to 0% at no damage. Hits below the minimum threshold of 1% effect are discarded,[1] effectively requiring a hit of 0.2% enemy maximum life."
- PoE Wiki

However it also states

"Other non-hit sources of shock will increase damage taken by 20% unless otherwise specified, and will scale with any modifiers to shock effectiveness."

It's not really clear which way this will go.

Either, our cyclone dmg is pretty much nothing, and we don't deal much/any lightning dmg, the increased dmg% would be negated.

OR, We will apply a 20% dmg increase shock to them.

This might need some clearing up.

*Edit* Did some research and it appears #% chance to shock just means that if you do lightning damage it has a chance to shock. Since we do no lightning damage (or maybe a couple from unwanted affixes), and our lightning damage, if present, is too low, any successful shock would be negated as it is below the threshold for even 1% increased damage.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 19, 2020, 3:20:06 AM
Heya! If you were me, what jewel would you get first? Defensive one or Elegant Hubris? On my Phone atm and had a deeper look on the guide. Been following all 3 builds listed here so might need to respec.. Im doing well in t15 atm and the few t16 ive done, but dying to dumb things. Not using many auras atm at all, not sure if i should go with my 5 link geofri or my current. I need to start looking for upgrades already, esp 6clinks perhaps. Not super rich atm, just thought if one of these historic jewels could help me making the farming better. :) Thanks for whoever decides to respons. /Robin
Last edited by Gollee on Jan 19, 2020, 3:22:31 AM
"
Mubbsy wrote:
"
Kuffy wrote:
"
Kuffy wrote:

No your minions will not be able to shock. Unless it says minions have a chance to x then it doesn't apply to them.

As for you applying shock.

"...the damage increase scales relative to the amount of Lightning damage dealt to the enemy's maximum life. Increased damage from shock is capped at 50% at 10% of the target's maximum life dealt by Lightning damage, scaling down to 0% at no damage. Hits below the minimum threshold of 1% effect are discarded,[1] effectively requiring a hit of 0.2% enemy maximum life."
- PoE Wiki

However it also states

"Other non-hit sources of shock will increase damage taken by 20% unless otherwise specified, and will scale with any modifiers to shock effectiveness."

It's not really clear which way this will go.

Either, our cyclone dmg is pretty much nothing, and we don't deal much/any lightning dmg, the increased dmg% would be negated.

OR, We will apply a 20% dmg increase shock to them.

This might need some clearing up.

*Edit* Did some research and it appears #% chance to shock just means that if you do lightning damage it has a chance to shock. Since we do no lightning damage (or maybe a couple from unwanted affixes), and our lightning damage, if present, is too low, any successful shock would be negated as it is below the threshold for even 1% increased damage.

Thanks, so I guess going for the blind just makes life easier.

And usually the reason for going for Skitterbots because of this?
Hello, thank you very much for this build having a blast with it, I can only run 3 of the 4 aura's (running LVL 3 enlightened cant afford level 4) Which 3 are the best to run and also is there anything else that I can do to run the forth besides level 4 enlighten I am sure I'm not too far off mana wise as I have 441 not being used. I have all the correct nodes that you mentioned in the frequently asked questions as well don't want you to think I didn't read everything first, lol. Thank you in advance for any reply it's much appreciated.
Quick question, is there a way for me to "jump" to the page with amulet crafting guide? So i dont have to jump from 670 to 4xx 2 pages at a time? xD
Also, i dont fully understand why th crafted mace with fortify is better than Queen's Escape, which gives 1 more zombie, more minion life and so on..
Spend 60-70ex on this build. Damage and HP were enough for me much earlier, but the constant lags in the fourth phase killed me at least once every time. This is a GGG problem, not a build. Something related to sounds. There were also lags until I changed Impale to Minion Damage.

And yes, I was very lucky with a belt. After 10 attempts at crafting essences, I was desperate and just poked chaos at it. This belt cost me 20 chaos and 10 useless essences.

If someone knows what else can be changed in my gear, let me know.

Great build!

"
emppwnes wrote:
Quick question, is there a way for me to "jump" to the page with amulet crafting guide? So i dont have to jump from 670 to 4xx 2 pages at a time? xD
Also, i dont fully understand why th crafted mace with fortify is better than Queen's Escape, which gives 1 more zombie, more minion life and so on..

Change the page number in your url.
"
Kuffy wrote:

And usually the reason for going for Skitterbots because of this?

Yes, that's the reason I believe skitterbots is recommended.

20% dmg increase to the 'take increased damage' pool. This is a separate multiplier for damage that is calculated additively of all forms of 'take increased damage' (Shock, Intimidate, Worthy Foe, etc) and then that number is multiplied to your damage.

Since we don't have many/any other sources of 'take increased damage' this is pretty valuable.

The chill aura doesn't hurt either.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info