3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hello a query, for the weapon that is better, the damage to the miniom or forty?
Is using Bow ok for this build compared to melee weapon?
Using Bow will let me use quiver for added stats. For channeling i use scourge arrow. Will it give same DPS to minions?

I bought this bow because i though Cyclone will work on it :). So i tried to improvised since i cannot sell it anymore.

Also, a silly question. How do we get our mana regen? Or it shouldn't be a problem? Because I can't cast all skeletons with the 3 auras up without running out of mana.
"
Worfang wrote:

Hello a query, for the weapon that is better, the damage to the miniom or forty?

Refer to my post on Page 611 - gives a general explanation.
"
yuriorlovs wrote:
Is using Bow ok for this build compared to melee weapon?
Using Bow will let me use quiver for added stats. For channeling i use scourge arrow. Will it give same DPS to minions?

I bought this bow because i though Cyclone will work on it :). So i tried to improvised since i cannot sell it anymore.

Bows are viable but you lose a lot of mobility and quality of life as you cannot just cyclone around constantly getting spirit offering procs. At harder content being able to cyclone for 2-3K es every second is pretty nice to have.
Hi
firstly thanks very much for the build, been a blast so far.

Anyone using Geofri's, how do you deal with the bug of hp pool going down to nearly zero and not being able to replenish health with flasks until death occurs?

I've equipped this chest and had that happen a few times and it's frustrating.

Numerous bug reports and seems to be two issues: chaos damage will decrease hp pool and also desecrated ground.

Wouldn't mind using geofri's for a bit more tankiness but with this bug it's frusatrating and unplayable.

Some have suggested re-equipping? Surely not optimal when trying to efficiently map?

Or someone else suggested port back to town...not efficient whilst mapping surely...

Thanks in advance for any work-around on this....
"
Naragi wrote:
"
Can anyone give me some direction on what to upgrade next? I have around 30 ex. I was thinking elder str% belt, but other than that im kinda lost.

I'm using precision level 1 and flame dash level 1, because I don't have enough mana to run them any higher, I'm left with around 18 mana lol, just enough to cyclone.

I have this for sirus fights. Ignore the colors.

Upgrade your gems. You should have a lvl 21 zombie and lvl 4 empower in your weapon. Also get enlighten lvl 4 in your chest for help with mana.

For sure. Zombie 21 and empower 4 give us around 23% more damage and it's pog for 8 ex.
Hello just inquiring if anyone running auras but using geofris as chest to stay tanky. Can anyone suggest a 6 link that will work for auras if I get enlighten level 4 ? Thanks
I've been using the aura calculator and can't seem to fit anything even if I get a level 5 enlighten
Last edited by DongKingKong on Jan 19, 2020, 1:51:43 AM
"
muntaser wrote:
I just checked without any accuracy nodes, zombies are at 3k accuracy with 100% hit chance

Hi,

where did you check this? Can i get this information in pob?

Peace
Hey guys, first of all great build! I am having a blast for a newbie. But i have a question. I bought a 6l geofri and enlighten lvl 4. when i put enlighten- discpiline - blasphemy - enfeeble - pride to 6l i only left with 52 mana and its not enough to raise zombie. am i missing something ? Thank you in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info