3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

So i finally managed to get a 15% str lethal price after many divines, in the process i also made 2 10%str lethal prides.

If anyone's interested in them let me know, i'll sell them for the regular price that i bought them at (190c).

If you follow the regular talent tree posted by OP the only require two extra talent points that the tree doesn't follow to get the full 10%str.

You can message me @gomu_oce if you're interested in sc.
sorry, but im sooo lost in crafting :)

this is my firt try, so...

got now this two amus

i read in the guide, "IT MUST HAVE ONLY 1 WARLORD STAT"

now im not sure, it has one "warlord's" and one "of the conquest"

is it now possible to "awakener orb" this both? or slam another hundrets chaos on the warlord? :)

thanks!
"
Wosket wrote:

got now this two amus

is it now possible to "awakener orb" this both? or slam another hundrets chaos on the warlord? :)

thanks!

Ya I got the crash course in this method crafing righteous fire accessories with double warlord and hunter influences, heres a brief run through.

Influenced items have unique modifiers, like warlord can roll "increased damage per endurance charge" for example, so say you want that, plus an elder special influenced modifier of "socketed gems are supported by lv20 increased aoe".

What you do is search for the cheapest warlord item with ONLY that 1 specific warlord mod you want, and then the higher ilv, proper implicit base item with only 1 of that other mod you want.

When you combine them with an awakener orb all the other "normal" mods get deleted so you can hand pick 2 special modifiers, and then you get 1-4 extra random modifiers depending on what bases you combined.

It sounds hard but its really easy and dont overpay, you can usually find 1 of the 2 bases in ilv85 with the implicit you want for cheap, and use the other overpriced one for fodder item.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 19, 2020, 5:05:40 AM
For the "Endgame" setup, you'd only be able to pull 15k hp/es if you had the fancy jewels listed in the build right?
I'm running everything from that endgame setup except I'm still wearing a cyclopean coil belt. I've only got 5.6k hp and 6.5k es, granted I could probably pull a tad more with better rolls.

Am I missing something else?
Not every peepee time is a poopoo time, but every poopoo time is a peepee time.
@JCOH35

thanks! this help a lot!

ill try it :)

"
Tivaa wrote:
For the "Endgame" setup, you'd only be able to pull 15k hp/es if you had the fancy jewels listed in the build right?
I'm running everything from that endgame setup except I'm still wearing a cyclopean coil belt. I've only got 5.6k hp and 6.5k es, granted I could probably pull a tad more with better rolls.

Am I missing something else?

When I run geofri's I have about 7k life and 9k ES. Rolls matter, so does levels.
I see, I didn't realize the shapers gave increased energy shield per 10 strength, so with some higher strength rolls I'd be able to get a bit more es.

Thanks for the quick reply.
Not every peepee time is a poopoo time, but every poopoo time is a peepee time.
"
Wosket wrote:

got now this two amus

thanks!

By Warlord stat i was refer to a mod specific to 'Warlord' influence, which you can check on the poeDB. 'of the conquest' is considered a Warlord-specific affix. You could throw a few anulls at it and get lucky and wipe the one you don't want from it.
Last edited by Durahal on Jan 19, 2020, 12:12:27 AM
What should I upgrade first form the budget setup?
Thanks! c:
Got my first ever uber elder kill with this one. Nice build. Cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info