3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Now, "The question".

Why Mistress of Sacrifice instead of Commander of Darkness?

Doesnt minions are considered allies? Whats the point of being affected by offering skill (reduced effect) if we dont attack, just for a very little movement speed buf? Minion duration while not using skellies? Skill effect duration, just for offerings and bone armor instead of global auras buff as we use 4 auras?
Can anyone give me some direction on what to upgrade next? I have around 30 ex. I was thinking elder str% belt, but other than that im kinda lost.

I'm using precision level 1 and flame dash level 1, because I don't have enough mana to run them any higher, I'm left with around 18 mana lol, just enough to cyclone.

I have this for sirus fights. Ignore the colors.

Does anyone know what is causing the instant 1HKOs on the t15 Sunken City Spider Boss. I avoid the lasers and her charge up attack but in-between phases when her tiny adds are up 2 different times I just instantly died, my ES didnt take any damage, it just instantly showed me the ressurect screen with no animations.

I have over 1,500 STR already and the cannot be inflicted with corrupted blood on a jewel, just not sure what happened on that specific map/boss, thanks.
lvl 4 enlightenment will help with mana problems for sure. Getting vulnerability somewhere like a glove corrupt or ring will help with damage.
Last edited by Jesseeme on Jan 18, 2020, 9:21:11 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Does anyone know what is causing the instant 1HKOs on the t15 Sunken City Spider Boss. I avoid the lasers and her charge up attack but in-between phases when her tiny adds are up 2 different times I just instantly died, my ES didnt take any damage, it just instantly showed me the ressurect screen with no animations.

I have over 1,500 STR already and the cannot be inflicted with corrupted blood on a jewel, just not sure what happened on that specific map/boss, thanks.

Chaos damage.
I'm actually getting 1 hit quite often, like 2 or 3 times a day which is odd, contents still easy, the builds strong. Its just when it happens its literally instant with no time to react or even see animations.

My gears min/maxed pretty heavily, not sure what I am doing wrong, especially if I come across a shrine, like the second I see it on the mini map my ressurect at checkpoint screen is already up.

1,500 ish STR atm, have the "cannot be inflicted with corrupted blood" on a jewel too, im also not used to playing an ES character but it doesnt seem to matter if my ES is like at 9k b/c the couple times I die a day its in less then a second anyways.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 18, 2020, 9:29:22 PM
Just thought would mention on the end game pob he goes into Melding then into jewel slot as i cant afford the jewel he puts in a good idea is to head towards Written in blood only 5% more life and bit more str but every bit helps unless u need the extra jewel slot just a suggestion
"
Now, "The question".

Why Mistress of Sacrifice instead of Commander of Darkness?

Doesnt minions are considered allies? Whats the point of being affected by offering skill (reduced effect) if we dont attack, just for a very little movement speed buf? Minion duration while not using skellies? Skill effect duration, just for offerings and bone armor instead of global auras buff as we use 4 auras?

Mistress of Sacrifice permits your Offering skills to also affect you at a 25% reduced level.

So Spirit Offering provides us directly 3% of our maximum life as Energy Shield for each Corpse consumed which will be at least 5 corpses with Desecrate. Therefore every time we cast Spirit Offering we're getting 15% of our life as extra ES as a minimum. Your minions are getting 20% of their life as extra ES.

To fully understand the power of this, consider the detail that EVERY time we cast we instantly get that ES. So charge up your minions, spin away in a safe place away from danger and your ES is always up. Caution, chaos damage will bypass your ES and can kill you.

You also gain an extra 22% to your elemental resistances helping you to cap resists while most gear is focused on the build requirements.

Oh, and don't forget that with Spirit Offering your minions are getting a stonking 29% of their Phys damage as added Chaos damage which is effectively a 29% more damage. (OK, bosses have some resistance, but still this is massive)

In comparison with Commander of Darkness you get a very small increase to attack speed, an increase to minion damage, but that's not the same as More damage, and you get 20% to your resists and also to your minions.

For this build and how it works, Mistress of Sacrifice is by far the better option.

Your tree looks a little inefficient. You shouldn't need the Sacrifice wheel. If you're just using it to get minion leech, then grab the Jewel slot below pain attunement for 2 skill points and grab a jewel that has minion leech on it. Then you've got two extra points to play with.

Also, what's with Dynamo? You know that doesn't help with mana reservation reduction right? If you're only after some extra mana then instead take Arcane Will and you'll at least get some extra ES as well.

Respec Faith and Steel and use the two points to get the Jewel node below Stamina. You automatically get 10 more strength that way plus you get to throw in a cool new rare Jewel. Shop around, there are some very useful ones for good prices.

See if you can stretch to Soul of Steel, the extra max resist and the Phys damage reduction are very helpful.
Last edited by Aldora_the_Summoner on Jan 18, 2020, 10:34:47 PM
This is my first league playing PoE and I'm having trouble, I have an Awakened Minion Damage gem at 20% qual and I'm wondering if dropping Feeding Frenzy for it would be smart? I've read that Zombies will become too stupid without it? Have any of you tried this?
"
Can anyone give me some direction on what to upgrade next? I have around 30 ex. I was thinking elder str% belt, but other than that im kinda lost.

I'm using precision level 1 and flame dash level 1, because I don't have enough mana to run them any higher, I'm left with around 18 mana lol, just enough to cyclone.

I have this for sirus fights. Ignore the colors.

Upgrade your gems. You should have a lvl 21 zombie and lvl 4 empower in your weapon. Also get enlighten lvl 4 in your chest for help with mana.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info