3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
simonduun wrote:

In the guide he type it would be nice to have on the armor or did i miss understand it ? the regenerate of energy shield

Any regenerate in the guide is referring to % hp regen. The Animate guardian has like 65k HP, so any % regen of that gives him huge amounts of life per second.

Basically Mask of the Stitched Demon removes all energy shield from the user (our Animate Guardian) but gives him 1% life regen per 500 energy shield he would have had. Basically we want mods that either give him flat % hp regen (from elder items), % hp increase, and the crafted 10% of life as extra energy shield, because they all work towards the end goal of really high energy shield to be sacrificed to the MotSD and give ridiculous levels of health regen. And then having some chaos res to give him capped resistances is nice.

The 2% life regen per second you can get on elder items is pretty expensive, especially with the other mods and gives much less regen than the MotSD combo, so its not essential. If you have Grave Intentions passive you get another 10% of max life as max energy shield for you minions which is 20% of life regen a second with the Body Armor, so 2% more isn't a noticeable difference, especially for the cost.

"
JayChow wrote:

Thanks for the information! I appreciate your time.

I'm leaning heavily towards using a redeemer orb for my weapon!

No problem :D Post your item after and let us see if lady luck decided to shine for you!
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 18, 2020, 6:51:58 PM
I did my uber lab today on my new summoner and had some god like RNG!
I don't know if I should use it or sell haha

Will the enchant on the Mask work for my raised zombies if I put it on my AG?

Or not :)?
Hey, my POB says that zombies havee 100% hit chance with 6.6k accuracy, if i take out the 3 accuracy nodes in the top left corner with the notable "Redemption" it's 6k accuracy with still a 100% hit chance,.. doesn't that mean these 3 passive points are being wasted?
"
adrienvictor wrote:

Will the enchant on the Mask work for my raised zombies if I put it on my AG?

Or not :)?

No it because the Zombies arent your AG's, and hes the one wearing the mask.
I just checked without any accuracy nodes, zombies are at 3k accuracy with 100% hit chance
I was thinking about dropping dread banner and pride for cwdt steel skin since i love running right into the action and getting like 80% of my hp chunked out. Has anyone tried it? Does it effect clear too much? I assume bosses will still be fine since im using vaal summon skeletons on an unset ring anyways.

Thank you.
You don't need pride,you can run blasphemy enfeeble and vaal discipline instead
"
Mubbsy wrote:
"
simonduun wrote:

In the guide he type it would be nice to have on the armor or did i miss understand it ? the regenerate of energy shield

Any regenerate in the guide is referring to % hp regen. The Animate guardian has like 65k HP, so any % regen of that gives him huge amounts of life per second.

Basically Mask of the Stitched Demon removes all energy shield from the user (our Animate Guardian) but gives him 1% life regen per 500 energy shield he would have had. Basically we want mods that either give him flat % hp regen (from elder items), % hp increase, and the crafted 10% of life as extra energy shield, because they all work towards the end goal of really high energy shield to be sacrificed to the MotSD and give ridiculous levels of health regen. And then having some chaos res to give him capped resistances is nice.

The 2% life regen per second you can get on elder items is pretty expensive, especially with the other mods and gives much less regen than the MotSD combo, so its not essential. If you have Grave Intentions passive you get another 10% of max life as max energy shield for you minions which is 20% of life regen a second with the Body Armor, so 2% more isn't a noticeable difference, especially for the cost.

"
JayChow wrote:

Thanks for the information! I appreciate your time.

I'm leaning heavily towards using a redeemer orb for my weapon!

No problem :D Post your item after and let us see if lady luck decided to shine for you!

Unlucky :(
"
Bisrob wrote:

I have read that the socketed item will be destroyed if this bastard dies. So i dont use it yet because i'm afraid :D
Is this minion "unkillable"? Can i socket it without worries? Should I level it to lvl 18+ and cast it then first?

If I am reading you correctly, you think that the animated guardian dying will destroy the item on your character that you have the gem socketed in. This is not the case. You drop items onto the ground and cast animated guardian onto them to make him wear those items. You don't get these items back. If he dies he is reset and you have to start over with the items he is wearing, as you don't get them back. I recommend at least casting him on a victarios flight to boost your move speed 10% and then whatever vendor trash uniques you come across

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info