3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
JayChow wrote:
Thanks for the guide. I crafted this weapon but have an open suffix.

What would be the best way to potentially get a good suffix? One of my buddies suggested I use a redeemer's exalted orb.

It's really up to you. Take a look at the suffix pool for all the influenced exalted orbs vs regular exalted and weigh your options.

Redeemer only has 3 different sets of suffixes for 2 handed axes.

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Redeemer#Two%20Hand%20Axes

#% chance to Blind Enemies on Hit with Attacks
#% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill
#% increased Movement Speed

Blind is somewhat useful as we can spin on top of enemies with cyclone to blind them.

Onslaught on kill is pretty much useless because even when you have AG with kingmaker give you culling strike, you barely get any actual kills yourself (just the odd cyclone hit on enemies under 10% hp)

And movement speed is nice quality of life buff, but doesn't really make you any stronger. I rolled this on mine and it is noticeable but not epic.

What makes this appealing is there is a 2/3 chance of getting a mod (maybe not tier though) that isn't totally trash.

You can look at the other influenced exalteds and see if the list of possible suffixes from them has a decent ratio of good to bad ones. I thought the other influences were a bit too much of a gamble to get a good suffix myself. The only suffix from the other orbs I don't think is garbage is chance to maim on hit, but I'd take blind over maim any day of the week.

Regular exalt is also an option, but chances of getting something useful like Str or Res is pretty low since its a large suffix pool.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 18, 2020, 6:00:00 PM
Is the crafted mace with fortify still better than Queen's Escape tho? ^^
hrmpf... i forgot the page with the amu crafting guide... anyone remember?

thx
"
Swiftlard wrote:
"

You can annoint any item so long as it's not corrupted. It's not like crafting at the bench though, you can't over-write an annointment so be sure about which one you want..

This is wrong, you can overwrite annointments on both rings and amulet.

Whoops! My bad on this! Thanks for pointing out my mistake, I've amended my original post with credit to you.
@coldyl thx, but cant find it :( page befor and after the same

Would this be good enough for the animated guardian?
"
Wosket wrote:
@coldyl thx, but cant find it :( page befor and after the same

563, You're welcome :)

"
simonduun wrote:

Ideally you want some #% increased maximum Life on there, and some chaos res doesn't hurt either. Mask of stitched demon gets rid of all energy shield so the mod for increased energy shield regen does nothing, and his health pool is already massive so flat hp on there doesnt do much.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 18, 2020, 6:16:47 PM
"
simonduun wrote:

"
Ideally you want some #% increased maximum Life on there, and some chaos res doesn't hurt either. Mask of stitched demon gets rid of all energy shield so the mod for increased energy shield regen does nothing, and his health pool is already massive so flat hp on there doesnt do much.

In the guide he type it would be nice to have on the armor or did i miss understand it ? the regenerate of energy shield
"
Mubbsy wrote:
"
JayChow wrote:
Thanks for the guide. I crafted this weapon but have an open suffix.

What would be the best way to potentially get a good suffix? One of my buddies suggested I use a redeemer's exalted orb.

It's really up to you. Take a look at the suffix pool for all the influenced exalted orbs vs regular exalted and weigh your options.

Redeemer only has 3 different sets of suffixes for 2 handed axes.

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Redeemer#Two%20Hand%20Axes

#% chance to Blind Enemies on Hit with Attacks
#% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill
#% increased Movement Speed

Blind is somewhat useful as we can spin on top of enemies with cyclone to blind them.

Onslaught on kill is pretty much useless because even when you have AG with kingmaker give you culling strike, you barely get any actual kills yourself (just the odd cyclone hit on enemies under 10% hp)

And movement speed is nice quality of life buff, but doesn't really make you any stronger. I rolled this on mine and it is noticeable but not epic.

What makes this appealing is there is a 2/3 chance of getting a mod (maybe not tier though) that isn't totally trash.

You can look at the other influenced exalteds and see if the list of possible suffixes from them has a decent ratio of good to bad ones. I thought the other influences were a bit too much of a gamble to get a good suffix myself. The only suffix from the other orbs I don't think is garbage is chance to maim on hit, but I'd take blind over maim any day of the week.

Regular exalt is also an option, but chances of getting something useful like Str or Res is pretty low since its a large suffix pool.

Thanks for the information! I appreciate your time.

I'm leaning heavily towards using a redeemer orb for my weapon!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info