3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

ty for this build. this is the first time ive ever killed the end game boss in this game. even did Sirus deathless. I've also killed shaper for the first time. should have gotten uber elder too but I went in blind and got it to sub 20% before running out of portals. probably should have watched a video first but I'll get that one too. but yeah. this build is great.
How can I choose between Minion Damage and Fending Frenzy ? I'm pretty new, it's my first season and my first necro
ty
Rako
Can anyone help just bought empower 4 and enlighten 4 im using all auras but i have like 58 mana left enough for others but if my zombies die i cant recast any ideas?
"
BopMajster wrote:
sorry, this is very noob question.
How does astramentis work? should i buy the one that is alredy enchanted with death attunement? or you can change allocation somehow? also how to make an enchant on it?

You can annoint rings and amulets using Blight Oils. You can get them from Cassia encounters, sometimes as drops from Metamorphs, you can just trade for them with other players.

You can annoint any item so long as it's not corrupted. Some of the recipe items can be rare and expensive so be sure about which one you want.

[Corrected my info about overwriting annoints thanks to Swiftlard. Thanks for the guidance!]

Ideally you want to buy the best rolled Astramentis you can afford because ultimately every bit of strength is helpful, however you don't absolutely need the top tier roll to start with, so don't go overboard :) You can re-roll the top number on one cheaply using Blessed Orbs so don't worry so much about that number, you can improve it yourself.

Lastly, this league brings us Catalysts and the Intrinsic version adds quality to amulets and rings much like we have quality on flasks. This gives us an extra increase on the stats of our amulet, meaning even more strength!

If you can afford to purchase an Astramentis with a reasonable (I'd say at least 90+ on the main role - don't add the two together) Attributes number, already annointed and with 20% quality then go ahead and do so.

If you can only afford an Amulet with the Annoint, then you can add the quality later.

Don't go cheap and get a low roll Amulet with annoint and quality, you'll only need to upgrade later.
Last edited by Aldora_the_Summoner on Jan 18, 2020, 6:05:26 PM
"
Rakogan wrote:
How can I choose between Minion Damage and Fending Frenzy ? I'm pretty new, it's my first season and my first necro
ty
Rako

For your Zombies you want Feeding Frenzy. Without it they are not aggressive enough and just wander the screen randomly without engaging enemies they should. Skellies are a bit different because you can just summon them in an enemies face so they will more actively engage.
Hi there I have a couple of questions with the build,how do you get 14 Zombies summoned atm I have 12. for the watchers eye you have do you run a purity of elements for the choas res ?.
"

You can annoint any item so long as it's not corrupted. It's not like crafting at the bench though, you can't over-write an annointment so be sure about which one you want..

This is wrong, you can overwrite annointments on both rings and amulet.
Thanks for the guide. I crafted this weapon but have an open suffix.

What would be the best way to potentially get a good suffix? One of my buddies suggested I use a redeemer's exalted orb.

I could not afford the Vuln on hit corruption, but ilvl 80+ warlords unset rings are real cheap and this is working well enough for the time being.

I'm having trouble doing T13 blighted maps. Can anyone take a look at my gear and tell me where I might be going wrong or is it just player error?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info