3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

When crafting from a 6-L base. What is the cost of crafting? (After regal orbing?)
Question that I couldn't find answer too. I just set up my CwC Desecrate and Spirit Offering but it is killing my Zombies now. I have tried finding answers to this problem. What am I missing mechanic wise? Once desecrate is proc'd then spirit offering hits and my zombies just implode. I have ascended once. Just about to reach act 6. My zombie life modifier is like +72% right now.
Hey!You probably have been ask a lot since there are a lot of replies in here, but i was wondering where would you suggest to put my lethal pride since its not shown in the PoB.Thanks!
So im trying out a 5l hungry loop raise spectre, and so far ive fed the loop minion damage, iron will and spell echo. any suggestions for the gem to feed it and what spectre do i use?
"
Question that I couldn't find answer too. I just set up my CwC Desecrate and Spirit Offering but it is killing my Zombies now. I have tried finding answers to this problem. What am I missing mechanic wise? Once desecrate is proc'd then spirit offering hits and my zombies just implode. I have ascended once. Just about to reach act 6. My zombie life modifier is like +72% right now.

It is because of your gloves. "Zombies count as corpses"

"
1UPHazardzero wrote:
Hey!You probably have been ask a lot since there are a lot of replies in here, but i was wondering where would you suggest to put my lethal pride since its not shown in the PoB.Thanks!

It is the empty jewel slot in the pob, to the left above Devotion.
Last edited by iiDWESTii on Jan 18, 2020, 1:04:45 PM
sorry, this is very noob question.
How does astramentis work? should i buy the one that is alredy enchanted with death attunement? or you can change allocation somehow? also how to make an enchant on it?
So, at this moment I'm just wondering what I could change to up my dmg and survivability. I'm about spent on currency.

1. Whats better Vulnerability or Punishment?

2. My Gem Setups Optimal?

3. Bottled Faith Worth it?

This is my first league running Necro and I'm loving it so far. So anything you pro Necro players would change or pointers you can give me thatd be awesome! I appreciate it!
Last edited by iTALK2Geese on Jan 18, 2020, 1:20:41 PM
Hey there,
I am currently running T10-13 maps. My next goal is to increase my dmg output. Currently I have 1.080 strength and 5.3k life with 3.5k ES.

Can anyone recommend some gear changes or anything else, except going for a 6-Link, because I only have 150c to play with at the moment.

I thought about changing my skeletons to the aura setup, but I can only afford enlighten lvl3. Is it worth it to go for this or is a lvl4 gem needed?

Can someone tell me why i can summon only 3 spectres with femurs staff? I had 4 before (Budget setup)
Last edited by dontaskwhy_ on Jan 18, 2020, 1:22:12 PM
If you were using Queens, that added an extra Spectre.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info