3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

As always, sorry if this is already answered, but the topic is many pages long. Is it worth it to add quality to the auras?
I have no idea how big the normal range is and usually the zombies are nearby, so I think they are always being affected, but just wanted to make sure.
"
Is this chest good for the animate guardian.(I am thinking in crafting the life as shield mod)

Or i should look for ES/Armour chest?

I think as long as it has the regen and shield gain it's fine.
I have this but the helm is the real hold back, it's pretty expensive atm.
Gem Setup for full summn ???

Raise Zombie + Animate + Summon Skeleton + Raise spectre ???
@brunowa

This may have been done already, but I updated your PoB with the breakdown of points for progress that you have listed in your leveling area if anyone is interested. I hope this is OK, it's easier to look at like this in PoB IMO.

https://pastebin.com/FWGYnMXz
"
PLinioPLinio wrote:
As always, sorry if this is already answered, but the topic is many pages long. Is it worth it to add quality to the auras?
I have no idea how big the normal range is and usually the zombies are nearby, so I think they are always being affected, but just wanted to make sure.

The zombies arent the source of the aura, you are. You can get an idea of how large the distance is by walking at a closed door that has monsters on it and noticing when the curse symbol appears over the monsters.

I think quality on pride will be worth doing for the larger aura size. getting close to a metamorph doing massive chaos damage is a quick way to get one-shot. vulnerability's quality gives a chance to bleed to the enemies in its aura, which may be worth doing as well but I'm not sure how much the bleed damage you get from it is or if its worth it.

I was wondering...since i cant fit discipline right now (Currently my geofs is still a 5 link, and i don't have the money to buy a high enlightened right now), I was thinking about putting a generosity gem in its place to buff the auras without having to lose the geofs bonus.

"
leethal wrote:
Sorry if this question has been asked a couple pages back (if it has please link me to the page). Has anyone pushed to 1800 str with this set up and if so what items do I get to push more, currently at around 1550 str.

Thanks,

I'm pushing to 1800. I reached around 1700, but atm i switched some str nodes for more life, untill i can level up a bit more and go full str.
Anyway, you miss quality on rings/amulet, try also a perfect str roll on helmet.
And in my passives i went for 6 jewels nodes. Beside the 2 efficient jewels, lethal pride and the abyss one, I'm using 2x brawn jewels (5% and 6% str)
Does your lethal pride gives 15% str?
"
Mas7erBroda wrote:
Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see a lot of resistances on your endgame gear? Where do you get your resist from?

You get it from Spirit offering, your last ascendancy, when you spin with cyclone and you have all your minions up should be capped at least to 75%.
"
Dhalilax wrote:
"
leethal wrote:
Sorry if this question has been asked a couple pages back (if it has please link me to the page). Has anyone pushed to 1800 str with this set up and if so what items do I get to push more, currently at around 1550 str.

Thanks,

I'm pushing to 1800. I reached around 1700, but atm i switched some str nodes for more life, untill i can level up a bit more and go full str.
Anyway, you miss quality on rings/amulet, try also a perfect str roll on helmet.
And in my passives i went for 6 jewels nodes. Beside the 2 efficient jewels, lethal pride and the abyss one, I'm using 2x brawn jewels (5% and 6% str)
Does your lethal pride gives 15% str?

K, i will quality my stuff and get 40 str helm, also will try to get some brawns. No I didn't get anything good with lethal pride, only got 20 str, gonna divine it until something good. Also with the 2 brawn jewels, don't you lose a lot of es from the negative percent to intelligence?
"
azith28 wrote:
The zombies arent the source of the aura, you are. You can get an idea of how large the distance is by walking at a closed door that has monsters on it and noticing when the curse symbol appears over the monsters.

I think quality on pride will be worth doing for the larger aura size. getting close to a metamorph doing massive chaos damage is a quick way to get one-shot. vulnerability's quality gives a chance to bleed to the enemies in its aura, which may be worth doing as well but I'm not sure how much the bleed damage you get from it is or if its worth it.

I was wondering...since i cant fit discipline right now (Currently my geofs is still a 5 link, and i don't have the money to buy a high enlightened right now), I was thinking about putting a generosity gem in its place to buff the auras without having to lose the geofs bonus.

Yeha, I get I'm the source of the auras, I'm thinking if I stay away from the metamorphs (their damage is huge) there's no risk of my zombies not being affected. I'm currently using the speed farm setup because I like going zoom zoom flash style, but I'll quickly link a vulnerability + blasphemy just so I can get an idea of the range. Thanks ^^
I suggest to add this for spectre:https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Merveil%27s_Retainer https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Merveil%27s+Retainer
it is basically 50% more damage on bosses.
Also, dread banner-impale setup on skellies and zombies does less damage than war banner-minion dmg in localidentity's PoB by a significant amount and it was also noticeable when I tried to speedfarm maps with impale - zombies would not finish off some mobs as fast as they did with minion dmg, so I think using impale isn't worth it unless you go all the way with generosity and enhance. (well, impale might be good for killing bosses on 50%+ phys reduction maps or if you go brutality, but then you lose out on 60% phys as chaos from offering and unholy might)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info